Being banned due to standing ON the castle wall in bowl cz

6 minutes ago, Majesty said:

So as you said he is not top of any object, true?

he was at the top of the object because of visual, cherryonice screen (hes at bottom, for others it will show as top)
As the screenshot show, rawaaa was at the bottom of the cherryonice character. similiar coordinate

Edited by zuka
  • Haha 1

Funny how people INTENTIONALLY tries to abuse a bug and then start crying when they get caught. If u try to be "smarter" than everyone else and make things easier for you recurring a "visual bug" or any kind of advantage that is not part of the game and its rules...well then take it like a man when they bust you. If this account gets unbanned its gonna set a bad record on GMs decitions and everyone will start complaining. Someone talked about bravery awards bringing activity to cz, well mate alot if not most of people gave up on farming stuff on cz like Booros and mini dms cus everyone wanna be a cleaver ass and create a second char to farm BAs. No more farming parties in cz.

Edited by pridez0r

15 minutes ago, pridez0r said:

Funny how people INTENTIONALLY tries to abuse a bug and then start crying when they get caught. If u try to be "smarter" than everyone else and make things easier for you recurring a "visual bug" or any kind of advantage that is not part of the game and its rules...well then take it like a man when they bust you. If this account gets unbanned its gonna set a bad record on GMs decitions and everyone will start complaining. Someone talked about bravery awards bringing activity to cz, well mate alot if not most of people gave up on farming stuff on cz like Booros and mini dms cus everyone wanna smart and create a second char to farm BAs. No more farming parties in cz.

It has nothing to do with me nor my clannie, it is clearly a visual bug thing, and yet people with less knowledge trying to argue without understanding what is going on as the screenshot show. 

If you didnt do anything wrong, no need to care about anyone, there tons of scammer and koxpers are running ingame just fine without getting caught even they do no one talk about it.

This video will explain what kind of visual im talking about please watch.

and this guy get strike/banned with the exact same visual. idk who is this but you guys should apology or take responsibility for the causes. cf26cc25-40e4-42bc-87c0-e7483f9643ce.jpg

Edited by zuka

2 minutes ago, zuka said:

It has nothing to do with me nor my clannie, it is clearly a visual bug thing, and yet people with less knowledge trying to argue without understanding what is going on as the screenshot show. 

If you didnt do anything wrong, no need to care about anyone, there tons of scammer and koxpers are running ingame just fine without getting caught even they do no one talk about it.

This video will explain what kind of visual im talking about please watch.

and this guy get strike/banned with the exact same visual. 
cf26cc25-40e4-42bc-87c0-e7483f9643ce.jpg

First of all the first video shows nothing compared to what this account is being accused of, we both know that this priest could not be attacked by any melee from any possible range despide perphaps some "R"s. And also repeating that you know more about this kind of "visual bugs" than gms or any other people that disagrees with you doesnt make it true and its actually kinda egocentric specially when appealing a ban. This should set an example for all those smart bug abusers that think will never get caught. 

1 minute ago, pridez0r said:

First of all the first video shows nothing compared to what this account is being accused of, we both know that this priest could not be attacked by any melee from any possible range despide perphaps some "R"s. And also repeating that you know more about this kind of "visual bugs" than gms or any other people that disagrees with you doesnt make it true and its actually kinda egocentric specially when appealing a ban. This should set an example for all those smart bug abusers that think will never get caught. 

Its indeed brainless comment, visual bug is same, you dont need think of other intention
Can you explain what is the diffrent between this video and the screenshot? despite both can use the "R" attack 
Beside there is no smart abuser or noob abuser.  abuse is abuse, and mistake is mistake.
Everyone in the game are trying to get bravery award by afk in bowl at safe spot, it is nothing wrong for doing that. just because someone see the visual thing, doesnt mean it is true and you can take action without proper proof or explain. the gm explanation is screenshot beside we both know it can happen by visual bug.

again your argument is invalid. 

No you are right, I don't need to think his intentions are to abuse a bug in order to get advantage for himself or his team im SURE they are but i can't do shit about it. And if my argument was invalid. Would not be your account unbanned?. Maybe gms see things as i do and in this matter they got the rod of power to do as they please. I'm just showing my support to this decition because i consider it fair. As you said it "abuse is abuse" despite if its intentional or not and if this abuse goes against the game rules itself then why are you here complaining? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

7 minutes ago, zuka said:

Its indeed brainless comment, visual bug is same, you dont need think of other intention
Can you explain what is the diffrent between this video and the screenshot? despite both can use the "R" attack 
Beside there is no smart abuser or noob abuser.  abuse is abuse, and mistake is mistake.
Everyone in the game are trying to get bravery award by afk in bowl at safe spot, it is nothing wrong for doing that. just because someone see the visual thing, doesnt mean it is true and you can take action without proper proof or explain. the gm explanation is screenshot beside we both know it can happen by visual bug.

Edited by pridez0r

2 minutes ago, zuka said:

This is not a about visual bug. There are some edges of the objects with tiny gaps. Let's say this is a BUG of that object. And if you are using this tiny gap to enter inside the object, you are abusing something. So, you are in the risk of getting punished.

We know what is visual, what is abusing. Do not worry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pridez0r said:

No you are right, I don't need to think his intentions are to abuse a bug in order to get advantage for himself or his team im SURE they are. And if my argument was invalid. Would not be your account unbanned?. Maybe gms see things as i do and in this matter they got the rod of power to do as they please. I'm just showing my support to this decition because i consider it fair. 

As player, you should also see the player point of view, like i said, im just mere player who has nothing to do with this banned character in all way.
But this is honestly fragile argument to not unbanned.
Beside mistake can happen without intention, but we should speak as what gm proof. whatever power they has doesnt matter, i'm fan of profko administration team because of their strict rules and fairness, but that doesnt mean they dont do mistake nor can do as they pleased.

This screenshot also show they are abusing the wall, oh we need to think of their intention? 
im requesting gms who banned people like this to fix and reconduct the rules and the way of investigation.
This is my request as player

wallbug.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

This is not a about visual bug. There are some edges of the objects with tiny gaps. Let's say this is a BUG of that object. And if you are using this tiny gap to enter inside the object, you are abusing something. So, you are in the risk of getting punished.

We know what is visual, what is abusing. Do not worry.

Ill accept this because i know it can be visual bug and blocking people from attacking.

How you gonna explain to people unknowingly  sat there just to hide? they dont even know that this kind of bug can happen. also there is no such place to read where to afk and not. you gonna also ban people like this?

Come on, lets be honest, your comment is not gonna help anyone, if this is the case, ill send alot of screenshot everyday, will you banned them all?

you are just trying to backup your gms mistake without hesitate

Edited by zuka

Not even single gm read about first, second strike and  permanent ban. all gm just talking about bug only. no solution at all and very unfair. well i dont like play in server with unfair gm decision. good luck then.. @zukathx bro for all the explanation and everything u did but gm here not hear us so we end here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I dont know why you so harsh on this cherry guy...majesty aka notsobad...this guy help ur clan pk this few days when u were not so active ..gm discretion need to be consider ... ...is Seraphim gamblers as well? Should be warning first...be considerate..be kind.  Last db was beautiful with only thanos as gm and no gamblers around ruling the server and server last for one year plus...i dont know why u guys came and play just to ruin the server...hiding inside the tree is not koxp and doesnt need to be ban for 999 days 🤦 fix the bug...how is it players fault when we can freely walk to that spot.

• Like 1

The best option is warn him first, if he ignore and continue doing that things, jail, if after that he continue doing that things, ban 1 or 3 days, then 7 and permanent ban, but first strike get ban 999 is so unfair, im who report him, but i also know what is fair and unfair, he should be unbanned at get jail like rest ppl yesterday

1 minute ago, FermuriaN said:

muerete de viejo no de soplon, ahora te santificas, yo que tu ni comentaria.

Yo se lo que hice y lo que no hice, por que no tengo strike o ban.? sera por algo cierto.? ah me olvidaba hace unas semanas como mate mas de 8 acc de tu clan luego del lns en el mismo luego y en la torre cerca en 9-10, la idea es era que le den unban, pero como te falta algo de cerebro 🤠 castillo mi pastor y nada me faltara :D

5 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Nah majesty you are so cruel, poor boy on picture was clearly just resting a littel bit.

Whats the problem if the guy want to earn bravery award by sitting wherever he want (not bug on his pc he was sitting on legit spot) does it bother you so much that you cant make anything?
You have nothing to say, yet you are just being lame person here.

Edited by zuka
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am not suppose to do this, Sky and his friends were constantly asked for evidance. ArizonaKERTENKELESI is my human char, and I admit that I did that bug for demonstration, so I am ready to its consequences.

Yet, if we go back to the object abuse. I placed my character right at that mages spot on the same object. To show that I will add the screenshot and then you can watch the recording. This proof is enough to state that "Play4Fun" used that bug while you guys doing farming there. This is my last comment and last evidence regarding this bullshit.

"Play4Fun" Screenshot,

Play4Fun.png

My Recording with ArizonaKERTENKELESI;

Edited by Oxijean
  • Like 1