so the explanation about the picture i send??????

Many people farm in that spot, and I've killed many of them without having the issue of 'blocked by an object' . You can literally go up there and it's only like 5-6 steps from the bottom. I'm not sure what happened maybe it was visual bug for others which actually happens too often.

When the old map opens can I show it to you guys or do you prefer me to record it? @nikos32@GM_Thanos I'm asking this because I don't wanna get banned for no reason. There is a few spots in bowl that you can walk up less then halfway up the hills of bowl, literally just walk up so it's kinda worrying that it's considered as  Abusing bugs for individual or team advantage.

Edited by GLaDiaToR888
  • Like 1

On 29/5/2022 at 10:33, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Mucha gente cultiva en ese lugar, y he matado a muchos de ellos sin tener el problema de 'bloqueado por un objeto'. Literalmente puedes subir allí y son solo 5 o 6 pasos desde abajo. No estoy seguro de lo que sucedió, tal vez fue un error visual para otros, lo que en realidad sucede con demasiada frecuencia.

Cuando se abra el mapa antiguo, ¿puedo mostrárselo o prefieren que lo grabe?@nikos32@GM_Thanos Pregunto esto porque no quiero que me baneen sin razón. Hay algunos puntos en el tazón que puedes subir caminando menos de la mitad de las colinas del tazón, literalmente solo camina hacia arriba, por lo que es un poco preocupante que se considere que   abusan de los errores para una ventaja individual o de equipo.

you could start with Dave. 😂