So because of some kid starts to cry in this forum and posts his side of the story i get muted?. This is totally unfair. I'm not justying the language i used on this "person" but It was not because i'm a toxic player at all or im just crazy, most of people that play with me on a daily basis can tell i'm one of the most polite and nicest persons in this server. This guy has been harrasing me for the past few days just because i beat him in 1on1 and had tp tp himself :D and i was ignoring him many people can testify about this including my clannies until i fell into his game, this guy wich is know by many people as a toxic person knew what he was doing and its unfair the staff didn't at least take my side of the story.  

@LESZEKKKKKKKKKKKK I'm adding here just a little bit of your true colours, a little proof of how much of a man you are, knowing im muted u still keep on harrasing?. YOU started a fight and tried to bully me it was YOU who started pming and asking for vs but when u noticed u found a bigger bully u come here and start crying? Well played sir, now everyone can see how much of a man you are. 

https://ibb.co/sKkwzDZ

40 minutes ago, pridez0r said:

So because of some kid starts to cry in this forum and posts his side of the story i get muted?. This is totally unfair. I'm not justying the language i used on this "person" but It was not because i'm a toxic player at all or im just crazy, most of people that play with me on a daily basis can tell i'm one of the most polite and nicest persons in this server. This guy has been harrasing me for the past few days just because i beat him in 1on1 and had tp tp himself :D and i was ignoring him many people can testify about this including my clannies until i fell into his game, this guy wich is know by many people as a toxic person knew what he was doing and its unfair the staff didn't at least take my side of the story.  

@LESZEKKKKKKKKKKKK I'm adding here just a little bit of your true colours, a little proof of how much of a man you are, knowing im muted u still keep on harrasing?. YOU started a fight and tried to bully me it was YOU who started pming and asking for vs but when u noticed u found a bigger bully u come here and start crying? Well played sir, now everyone can see how much of a man you are. 

https://ibb.co/sKkwzDZ

dont cry bro.. come buy raptor +8.dont say ppl item noob ,see yourrs item 1st.kids..:(

• Haha 1

I'm done with you, everyone has seen what kind of a "man" you are, keep boosting your nps killing farmers bro, I bet it is super fun. Luckily you are dumb enough to show everyone your true colours, and just and a piece of advice next time try to use an understandable level of english so you dont end up looking like a fool. 

This baby (LESZEK) always PMs and toxic for no reason and then PM blocks. I'm not surprised that someone who behaved so childishly would cry here after provoking people. He sent me too many toxic PMs. He may continue to do so from now on. I will post pictures of all of them on the Forum.

• Like 1