Nikos saw my farm character and said he doesn't care if it's a visual bug or if you did it on purpose or not. If you're in an area you're not suppose to be, it's bug abuse. First offense is jail and 2nd offense is every characters on IP is perma banned.

Right Nikos?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Nikos saw my farm character and said he doesn't care if it's a visual bug or if you did it on purpose or not. If you're in an area you're not suppose to be, it's bug abuse. First offense is jail and 2nd offense is every characters on IP is perma banned.

Right Nikos?

I am not going to create drama, it is an important issue. And I already stated that, they can investigate me, and contact me regarding issue.

Aynı yerde party tp party call yapın da sizi de görelim. Aaa pardon ya kale sizde hiç olmadığı için takip ediyorum öyle böyle yazın anca pardon sizin kristalin o taraflarında işiniz olmuyor zaten.

Gambit it happens because of party call(party tp) and we cant do anything from that area , we towned. Are you a newbie, you didnt see that before?

• Like 1

Let me say this one last time and as clear as I can for the stupid people.

I told Nikos it was impossible to go into that tree. It must be a visual bug and he says.......HE DOESNT CARE. 1 strike = jail and 2 strike = perma banned all accounts

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Albert said:

There is a bug inside the chapel itself. When you des you spawn at the top of the castle, i guess it is same with the TP and call. I don’t think he is stupid enough to cheat with that amount of items on the character;)

gambit is stupid enough to think oxi can use wallhack or smth like that during csw while nearly all gm team watching that event :D

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Let me say this one last time and as clear as I can for the stupid people.

I told Nikos it was impossible to go into that tree. It must be a visual bug and he says.......HE DOESNT CARE. 1 strike = jail and 2 strike = perma banned all accounts

I did not say I don't care, I said that you glitched it to get inside the tree on purpose. I was watching you for almost 2 hours, at first you indeed were outside but then after you went inside the tree you did not bother to leave, you continued moving around and used hide skill inside the tree. So let me ask you, what have you been doing in there and how this is not a reason to not give you a strike ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Anyway, I guess forum members are also deserve the reason why I am there, so I will explain here and not going to write anything else. Our tp mage was inside the small room of chapel. And I asked from him to use call and gather our party there. As Albert mentioned that, there is a bug related with teleport (or teleport like skills, such as descent). Basically, if you are inside of something (or something is there on top of you) and use teleport like skills to teleport your buddy, your buddy's character is not going to be next to you, instead it is going to be on top of the highest altitude object, which was the roof of the building in that case (I guess it is coded like that to eliminate other bugs, but obviously it is creating other bugs as such but anyway). Once you try to drop from that roof, there are only two places that you can go, and one of them is already shown in the screenshot (as you might guess, the other is in the other side. These two places are really small and not making sense to be there during CSW. Once, I couldnt find any way to go out from there, I asked from our mage to go outside and use call again. BTW, I am assassin, so I cant attack artifact from there, I am not a mage either to teleport any person to that small area, I guess these are enough to explain how it is stupid to be there as an assassin :). I guess I explained how it was happened well, but probably niko ans GMs were already aware of this teleport issue and how it could happen.

But still, I am perfectly OK to be investigated regarding any glitching, wallhack or any sort of 3rd party tools. Also, niko please let me know if you want to connect my personal computer (probably I will be available this night, 2.00~4.00 am based on server time). Also for you Gambit, I can understand you bro, it is good to report these issues and I am 100% on your side to report any type of bug abuse, hack or glitch. Yet, wheter believe it or not, I am playing ProKO since 2017, and never got strike for any reason and not planning to have one especially regarding these stupid things. 

Mucks

Edited by Oxijean
Forgot to add "Mucks"

How can you even glitch in that tree? Show me a video Nikos and I will delete all my characters myself. You show your ignorance of this game every time I play on your server. Which is the reason why I rather spent $100 at a bar with my wife on every Friday nights than this server.

Does Cartman ring a bell? The last time you banned me for no reason just to find out I was doing something everyone could do too.

8 minutes ago, Gambit said:

How can you even glitch in that tree? Show me a video Nikos and I will delete all my characters myself. You show your ignorance of this game every time I play on your server. Which is the reason why I rather spent $100 at a bar with my wife on every Friday nights than this server.

Does Cartman ring a bell? The last time you banned me for no reason just to find out I was doing something everyone could do too.

Gambit, calm down bro. You reported me and you still writing about your case. Sorry, but I couldn't relate these two things. So, as an accused, I am kindly asking from you to create another topic regarding your "tree issue", which I dont understand and obviously not in. Also, you obviously enforce them to punish me by bringing froward your case. As, I said, I am not in your "tree issue", and I am not farming bravery award there ;) . Thus, you accused me regarding this issue, not your "tree issue", so please calm down and let them decide what they need to do.

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

I feel your frustration but both actions are not comparable. This Guy was on a massive pvp event and that position its the last one that a melee should wish to be in.  In ur case you were being benefited by a bug and reading nikos words It seens like you really worked to make It happen. Similar cases with huge differences.

3 hours ago, Oxijean said:

Anyway, I guess forum members are also deserve the reason why I am there, so I will explain here and not going to write anything else. Our tp mage was inside the small room of chapel. And I asked from him to use call and gather our party there. As Albert mentioned that, there is a bug related with teleport (or teleport like skills, such as descent). Basically, if you are inside of something (or something is there on top of you) and use teleport like skills to teleport your buddy, your buddy's character is not going to be next to you, instead it is going to be on top of the highest altitude object, which was the roof of the building in that case (I guess it is coded like that to eliminate other bugs, but obviously it is creating other bugs as such but anyway). Once you try to drop from that roof, there are only two places that you can go, and one of them is already shown in the screenshot (as you might guess, the other is in the other side. These two places are really small and not making sense to be there during CSW. Once, I couldnt find any way to go out from there, I asked from our mage to go outside and use call again. BTW, I am assassin, so I cant attack artifact from there, I am not a mage either to teleport any person to that small area, I guess these are enough to explain how it is stupid to be there as an assassin :). I guess I explained how it was happened well, but probably niko ans GMs were already aware of this teleport issue and how it could happen.

But still, I am perfectly OK to be investigated regarding any glitching, wallhack or any sort of 3rd party tools. Also, niko please let me know if you want to connect my personal computer (probably I will be available this night, 2.00~4.00 am based on server time). Also for you Gambit, I can understand you bro, it is good to report these issues and I am 100% on your side to report any type of bug abuse, hack or glitch. Yet, wheter believe it or not, I am playing ProKO since 2017, and never got strike for any reason and not planning to have one especially regarding these stupid things. 

Mucks

your English and grammar are superb for a young-in Mr Oxi

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Like I said. All I want is Nikos to be fair. You can not possibly even bug into that tree no matter how hard you try. On my screen, I was sitting outside and would stealth because I was actively playing Gambit on another client. My offer is, if Nikos can show you can do it, I will delete all my characters and items on his server. 

Nikos will always NEVER take fault and say he make a mistake. If he can jail me for something out of my control, then jailed everyone too even if it's a visual bug.