9 hours ago, ngnktn32 said:

Knight online oynuyoruz, Sims değil. Ilık gotluler bir zahmet oynamasın. Oraya teleport, buraya teleport, legcut tutmasın, lr mage kitlemesin, lighfeet 2sn de bir dönsün, yok Heal atarken elim düşmesin ne kardeşim bu.

Kosacaksiniz, savasacaksiniz, eziyet çekeceksiniz, asaslar tekleyecek, mageler novalayacak.

Bİz ne söylemişiz sen ne anlamışsın ölmek asasın teklemesi magenin novalaması ile ilgili bir şeyden bahsetmedik gerçi tek sen değil çoğu kişi anlamamış ve konuyu çarpıştırmış 

On 5/22/2022 at 11:55 PM, GM_Thanos said:

Because you stuck people on the gates, and you cannot go out. That is why there are gates to go out. The question should be "Why the half of the distance?" Yes, we can discuss this.

Wrqtch is half of the distance from town to Lust. So now u get what we trying to say. Its just boring to walk all the way to Lust 50 times after death. Tp me to Sloth kill me 200 times is better. Clear ?

On 5/22/2022 at 9:55 PM, GM_Thanos said:

Because you stuck people on the gates, and you cannot go out. That is why there are gates to go out. The question should be "Why the half of the distance?" Yes, we can discuss this.

people get stuck in base / at ego entrance the exact same way.

3 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

That is why there is a teleport option to out of Ego spot.

It doesn’t really tp you “out” of the ego spot. More than it tps you to a bottle neck of mages and melee to nova you. If there was more mages on orc or human side. It would be very hard to get out of ego entrance or the using the ego tp selection. 

if there was no cr inside bifrost I would think most mage teams would just camp ego entrance and the ego tp selection. It’s very easy nps because you have about 100+ players bottled up in a group with no real room to move. 

I know this because I play the game as mage during Bifrost. As much as I enjoy the easy nps. I have to think about every player on the server. 

7 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

That is why there is a teleport option to out of Ego spot.

lol. all you have to do is go a bit further on the road and noone goes outside. just 1 party of mages is enough to close the road.

that tp is sometimes worst than walk cause people are waiting on the tp spawn and they just kill you.

you should go and check yourself on the next bifrost.

2 minutes ago, Dude said:

that tp is sometimes worst than walk cause people are waiting on the tp spawn and they just kill you.

I had mentioned about that in TR a few days ago. Let me translate it:

"When we add new teleport spots and you are killed by people who are waiting for you to teleport, this time will you ask random teleports?"

I am repeating again: This is challange. If you want to go to Ultima, you have to pass from bridge (already decreased tower damage compared to official). If you want to go to Ultima, you have to complete the labyrinth just after Sloths. If you die and if you do not have a mage, or stone of life, and if you want to go to Ultima, you need to walk from town again.

• Thanks 1

Just to let you know, half of the people answering here are people that killed ultima several times and aoed with mages the ego spot and made many nps there.

so these changes are not really helpful to me personally, but i can understand the frustration around from the majority. i would feel the same if i had no way to finish cr or farm.

noone said to add tp gates to all the mobs. just for the first 3. yes we gonna miss the bridge but common you cannot even attack up there.xD  

anyway whoever want the ultima will fight at greed not at ego and glutton.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 12:41 AM, GM_Thanos said:

I had mentioned about that in TR a few days ago. Let me translate it:

"When we add new teleport spots and you are killed by people who are waiting for you to teleport, this time will you ask random teleports?"

I am repeating again: This is challange. If you want to go to Ultima, you have to pass from bridge (already decreased tower damage compared to official). If you want to go to Ultima, you have to complete the labyrinth just after Sloths. If you die and if you do not have a mage, or stone of life, and if you want to go to Ultima, you need to walk from town again.

To put in your perspective why there should be multiple teleport gate at delos for CSW ? why not remove them and make the "competition"  more valid to get the monument? 

I have been in bifrost almost every event, but yet when some of my clannies are offline we couldnt complete the CR and we couldnt even farm frags because of the limitation times, there is no way to complete the CR without mages even sad without good mages. using frags to teleport is even worst its not help at all.