Let’s be fair to Int Priests and Defensive Mages on killing Rainbow.

Hello,

I believe that there is really little chance for Int priests and Defensive mages to get in Rainbow room. 

Which is why I see most of them are running around as BP or MP at the time when they are expecting Rainbow respawn. 

Is there any chance to add a skill ( might be Deathmatch skill or something similar with which they only can attack to Rainbow) for these jobs to have an equal chance to get in the room like the rest of us? 

Kind regards

• Like 7

1 hour ago, OsmanAmca said:

Hello,

I believe that there is really little chance for Int priests and Defensive mages to get in Rainbow room. 

Which is why I see most of them are running around as BP or MP at the time when they are expecting Rainbow respawn. 

Is there any chance to add a skill ( might be Deathmatch skill or something similar with which they only can attack to Rainbow) for these jobs to have an equal chance to get in the room like the rest of us? 

Kind regards

Also can be like rabbit or christmas tree. If u can attack with only r everyone have equal chance of taking it.

• Like 8

I think is good atm, dont care if u int priest or mage hp, it depend of ur friends, party or clan, in my case, if some members wanna camp rainbow and someone get rainbow they should share drop in ppl of pt cos is unfair only one keep drop, while other lose time waiting of try kill orcs or humans to party can kill it

2 hours ago, Sky said:

I think is good atm, dont care if u int priest or mage hp, it depend of ur friends, party or clan, in my case, if some members wanna camp rainbow and someone get rainbow they should share drop in ppl of pt cos is unfair only one keep drop, while other lose time waiting of try kill orcs or humans to party can kill it

You must be happy cuz 1 sin gets rainbow while 7 mp mages attacking on it

Edited by ThomasScamShelby

3 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

You must be happy cuz 1 sin gets rainbow while 7 mp mages attacking on it

Im assasin and i never get it, most of time bps get it, btw i only go inside 1 time, last time one mage int ks rainbow with nova 

This is not natural knight online. Clans will help to int priest and support mages. After that int priest and support mages will help to clans. This is knight online. Support mages and int priest can't play solo. Clans can't play out of int priest and support mages.

Edited by ngnktn32

On 5/20/2022 at 7:47 PM, OsmanAmca said:

Hello,

Kind regards

The question which is in my mind, how supporter classes will kill goblins at cave? Cuz there will be princess or goblins at cave.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Majesty said:

The question which is in my mind, how supporter classes will kill goblins at cave? Cuz there will be princess or goblins at cave.

The same way that they entered to the cave.

That is why a skill or R damage might be useful. ( Or some replacement on mobs with easier ones.)

I've never entered to the room and I do not know the point of room. Shouldn't we all need to be able to kill the mobs once we get inside?

Hello,
What is important here is that something really unique in game must be something everybody can reach. I believe that this idea is fair. I'm not agree with Sky that when INT Priest or Defensive Mage alone, this is almost like there is no possibility for them to enter to the room. A basic same damage skill literally will be fair. 
PS: Instead of a R damage, a skill will be much better just to give a chance to KSers in case if a nation dominating the bowl.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm main INT priest and I cannot even dream of getting butterfly wings anytime soon, no matter who kills it EVERYONE needs it but INT priests and TP mages pretty much have no chance. maybe even adding it to big bosses like ultima,isiloon(cz) etc. might be nice since thats where INT priests and TP mages are required all the time.

Edited by AlextazY