Question About BF Fragments

Woot

Hi,

I've just been wondering what exactly are the percentages of dropping a unique item from any of the fragments?

Also, what exactly is the difference of just exchanging the fragment vs adding 15M? Does it increase chances of getting a BF item, if so how much does it increase the chances?

I'm mainly asking since personally haven't noticed any difference in terms of luck what so ever since last launch.

If this is something that isn't supposed to be revealed, then it is understandable. Mainly just curious if my luck indeed is extremely rotten when it comes to BF drops :D.

Cheers

Edited by Woot

4 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Nikos let me know you boosted all drops in bf fragments? Like high class items or you just boosted unique?If you boost all items thats nothing cuz every drops still have same chance

I may have misunderstood your reply a bit, but Nikos didn't say he boosted all drops or any drops for BF fragments.

He just said answered what is the difference between ordinary exchange and boosted exchange (+ 15M).

Essentially, boosted exchange doubles the chances for getting a good item. My guess is that "good item" refers to unique items (BF rings and unique weapons, gold bar and transformation scroll). So for instance, if with regular exchange, the chances of getting a "good item" is 0.30%, then with boosted exchange getting a "good item" is 0.60%.

Cheers