Hi,

I have a feeling this topic may have been brought up in the past already so apologies in advance if this has been decided and set in stone.

Mainly just wish to understand why monthly ladder point rewards have a chance to drop utterly garbage items (chitins, shells etc)? Since last launch I personally don't remember ever dropping anything rewarding after exchanging knight medal/royal knight medal/kings medal. IMO these medals should always at least drop a unique item or at least something worthwhile. You pk for a month and end up getting rewarded a chitin piece smh...

Cheers

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Woot said:

Hi,

I have a feeling this topic may have been brought up in the past already so apologies in advance if this has been decided and set in stone.

Mainly just wish to understand why monthly ladder point rewards have a chance to drop utterly garbage items (chitins, shells etc)? Since last launch I personally don't remember ever dropping anything rewarding after exchanging knight medal/royal knight medal/kings medal. IMO these medals should always at least drop a unique item or at least something worthwhile. You pk for a month and end up getting rewarded a chitin piece smh...

Cheers

I've pointed this out a few times in last db and the one before that. Maybe those chitin's we get has a chance of 100% going to +8.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Shady Boss said:

yeah i really feel those medals should be more rewarding, you need to do alot of pk to get them. they should basically give end game tier items/crafting mats in my opinion. 

The point is that players don't PK for the rewards, I don't see why a shell armor +4 is useless, unless everyone now has shell set +8 and I'm not aware of it ? Sure it is not a good reward like a trina's piece or a blue treasure chest but it's better than nothing right ?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

The point is that players don't PK for the rewards, I don't see why a shell armor +4 is useless, unless everyone now has shell set +8 and I'm not aware of it ? Sure it is not a good reward like a trina's piece or a blue treasure chest but it's better than nothing right ?

not really, getting over 300 kills in cz fighting hard in big events for that. why should that be the same reward as killing 10 stone golems or mini dms in your 1st 2 hours of the server. its just freezing peoples progress even harder than the server already does with low % uniq drops and low % upgrade rates. as shelby said 8 chars with over 1.2m nps they should be rewarded for that if you wana reward pk in anyway. its frustrating and annoying for players to have 0.1% chance when they try their best in the pk zones to get those medals.

Edit : maybe the best thing to do is just remove them entirely. it seems 90% of the population wishes they where useful and are frustrated by them, better to not have them in my opinion if so many people think they are a bad point of the server.

Edited by Shady Boss
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, nikos32 said:

I would still say that shell armor +4 for such a high tier reward is the same as getting nothing to begin with. Statistically speaking, the chances of making a +4 item to +8 without a trina is literally 0.000315% which means you have a 99.999685% chance of burning it. In other words, there is a 99.999675% chance of getting nothing. If you used a trina since +4 all the way to +8 then it would be 99.997% chance of getting nothing + wasting 4 trinas :D if you succeeded all the way to +7 and burned to +8.

Cheers

On 5/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, nikos32 said:

Also i think players do pk for the rewards because every manual event more players come to cz than if theres nothing going on.. maybe if medals were "good" ppl would try fight to get closer to them.

On 5/19/2022 at 1:57 PM, nikos32 said:

+5 Shell drops will be good nikos32.

Best wishes,

Ngnktn32.