6 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

Cry one more time. Niko will help u again. How do we know this ? ZUHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody is crying. Only u and 4-5 other moppets cry in any thread that gets started in the forums around suggestions/bug reports.

Regardless, congratulations for winning the CSW Gamblers.

Regarding the bug that has been mentioned, it did happen, even to me I might add - Crystal was destroyed and I wasn't teleported to town. Something for Nikos to have a look at and fix for the next CSW.

I would just like to say as well that this CSW was really fun and it actually felt like a proper CSW now. Good luck and have fun in the next ones!

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

Cry one more time. Niko will help u again. How do we know this ? ZUHAHAHAHAHA

29 minutes ago, ngnktn said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nikos help me? I'm playing with 2 people from the same house and sometimes I can not even register for FT / BDW / (Juraid when it release) and you think he gona do anything to help me as an individual player? I'm getting tired of how your attitude is allowed to continue on the forums when all i'm doing is trying to make the server a more fun environment for every player to enjoy. 

People like you two with IQs in the single digits shouldn't even be allowed to have forum accounts. Your toxicity should be kept in the game.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Shady Boss said:

Nikos help me? I'm playing with 2 people from the same house and sometimes I can not even register for FT / BDW / (Juraid when it release) and you think he gona do anything to help me as an individual player? I'm getting tired of how your attitude is allowed to continue on the forums when all i'm doing is trying to make the server a more fun environment for every player to enjoy. 

People like you two with IQs in the single digits shouldn't even be allowed to have forum accounts. Your toxicity should be kept in the game.

Drama is good for server.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngnktn said:

Drama is the gas of ProKO, so it is necessary to run this community. And, crying is the only way of these guys to express their needs, just like the babies you know. :D So, it is time to CRY more, so that you get another help to get a chance of getting CSW. And thus, dont waste your 1 week till next CSW. CRY EVEN MORE THIS TIME

11 hours ago, ngnktn said:

10 hours ago, Oxijean said:

Drama is the gas of ProKO, so it is necessary to run this community. And, crying is the only way of these guys to express their needs, just like the babies you know. :D So, it is time to CRY more, so that you get another help to get a chance of getting CSW. And thus, dont waste your 1 week till next CSW. CRY EVEN MORE THIS TIME

Imagine only taking the castle cause of bug abuse and still being stupid enough to be toxic, if this was most other private servers the castle would be taken away and another csw would be held once the buggs are fixed, you dont deserve 1 week of isiloon for this bugg abuse, every GG and fair player knows this, but you guys are just retards :D

17 minutes ago, Shady Boss said:

Imagine only taking the castle cause of bug abuse and still being stupid enough to be toxic, if this was most other private servers the castle would be taken away and another csw would be held once the buggs are fixed, you dont deserve 1 week of isiloon for this bugg abuse, every GG and fair player knows this, but you guys are just retards :D

If you cant prove that we abused bug, you are the greatest retard here. This drama is over for me. Keep crying.

20 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

If you cant prove that we abused bug, you are the greatest retard here. This drama is over for me. Keep crying.

It's too simple but u dont wanna understand . Shouldn't all other clans go to town when crystals are received by clan x are we okay with this ? So if in this case, if other clans are in the castle other than the clan that took the crystal, wouldn't it be a bug in the game because the admins stated that they would throw everyone into the town in the csw? We are not saying only fcking "GamblerS" members on there we are saying if admins saying when we take the crystal everyone have to go town if they arent go to town this is fcking bug. And ur mages keep Tp'ing on that situation so they used to that bug its obviously bug abuse. For example when we take the castle middle of the csw "GucciShady" was in the castle and he said "kill me i'm not doing any bug" . 

In summary, no one tells your clan made a bug. However, we say that your clan using that bug, in this case there is no need to talk more because the admins continue to pretend to be dead.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

It's too simple but u dont wanna understand . Shouldn't all other clans go to town when crystals are received by clan x are we okay with this ? So if in this case, if other clans are in the castle other than the clan that took the crystal, wouldn't it be a bug in the game because the admins stated that they would throw everyone into the town in the csw? We are not saying only fcking "GamblerS" members on there we are saying if admins saying when we take the crystal everyone have to go town if they arent go to town this is fcking bug. And ur mages keep Tp'ing on that situation so they used to that bug its obviously bug abuse. For example when we take the castle middle of the csw "GucciShady" was in the castle and he said "kill me i'm not doing any bug" . 

In summary, no one tells your clan made a bug. However, we say that your clan using that bug, in this case there is no need to talk more because the admins continue to pretend to be dead.

i just hope the bug is fixed, cause over all the csw yesterday was very fun

6 minutes ago, Shady Boss said:

proof? the proof is in the fact you killed the crystal less than 30 seconds after legendary took it.

If they want we can upload video their 2 mage party not goes to town and we try to kill them they spammed party call they think this is not bug. Their defence that mages not take the crystal they think if that mages not there that 2 retard sin can take the crystal ROFL. They dont know the meaning of "bug". I think they are confusing bug with k0xp wall hack or something.  But u know if we upload that video their answer they will write CRY CRY CRY we didnt do anything bla bla bla. 

25 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

For example when we take the castle middle of the csw "GucciShady" was in the castle and he said "kill me i'm not doing any bug" .

Bunu kesin söylemiştir.Ben bu konunun birinci dereceden şahidiyim.Aynı discorddaydık hatta. Bu cümlenin aynısını kurmuştu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shady Boss said:

proof? the proof is in the fact you killed the crystal less than 30 seconds after legendary took it.

where is my proof, im asking from gm team. i killed a human female rogue under artifact when i took castle. its hp down to %60 cuz of him and i couldnt heal it so i lost castle in 10 seconds cuz of that. but im not whining about that. I wonder what would happen if we lost castle yesterday :) 

36 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Ben 50 tane adam gördüm taş bizdeyken içeriye düşüp taşa vuran ama neden sadece ben orda doğmuşum gibi sarferdiyorsunuz

Cengiz epeyce bir zaman oldu 2 sene olmuştur belki de beraber oynuyoruz serverlarda, oyun tarzımızı iyi biliyorsun. Gerçekci olucam sadece senden ricam sende gerçekci ol. Sence sen veya pt den herhangi bir mage orada kalmasaydı, biz sizi kovalamak için uğraşmasaydık. Kristali alır almaz herkes towna düşseydi ve bizde hemen kapılara focus atıp kapıları kapatsaydık. O bir kaç asas yada neyse içeri girebilir miydi? Velevki girdiler. Bizi cart diye bir hamlede düşürüp kristalede focus atabilirlermiydi. Bak bizi biliyorsun. Oyun tarzımızıda biliyorsun. Şu oyunu oynama şeklimizide biliyorsun. Ona göre cevap ver lütfen. Gerçekci ol. Biz buna rağmen kaleyi İSTEMİYORUZ. Bizim hakkımız du bu bize verin gibi bir cümlede yok. Buda saçma zaten. Bak altını çizdim. Bu bir bug ve aynı şey yarın öbür mevcut kale owner başına gelebilir. O zaman ne kadar can sıkıcı olduğunu onlar daha da iyi anlayabilir belki. Şuan ağlıyorsunuz falan diyorlar. Desinler umrumda değil :) Bizim söylediğimiz böyle bir hata var. Kristal düşünce bazı kişiler towna düşmüyor kalede kalmaya devam ediyorlar. Bunun düzeltilmesi gerekiyor dedik. Hepsi bu...

56 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

Bunu kesin söylemiştir.Ben bu konunun birinci dereceden şahidiyim.Aynı discorddaydık hatta. Bu cümlenin aynısını kurmuştu

Bunuda şuraya bırakayım da bir gün lazım olur :D:D:D

https://www.hizliresim.com/lcmk194

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Innocenzio said:

Bende aksi bir şey söylemedim zaten.Bunu söylemiştir hatta beraber discorddaydık ben duydum dedim.Zaten bildiğim birşeyi neden böyle gereksiz bir resimle ispat etme gereği duydun ki.Ön yargılısınız kardeşim ön yargılı.Burda sizi savunan adama bile ön yargılısınız.Ondan sonra hakaretler küfürler hepsi havada uçuşuyor.Videolarda da milletin analarını bacılarını hiç boş geçmiyorsunuz zaten.Azıcık insan olamıyor musunuz siz ? Sonrada millet küfür edince hödödödödö küfür ediyorlar.

46 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Ben 50 tane adam gördüm taş bizdeyken içeriye düşüp taşa vuran ama neden sadece ben orda doğmuşum gibi sarferdiyorsunuz

1 hour ago, Bhromka said:

We are not saying only fcking "GamblerS" members on there we are saying if admins saying when we take the crystal everyone have to go town if they arent go to town this is fcking bug.

Cengiz bak burada yazmışım sadece "GamblerS" üyeleri orada değildi diye ancak bize zaman kaybettiren senin partin ve diğer mage partiydi. En başından beri aynı şeyi diyoruz. Alınan karara göre cswde cristal kesildiğinde kaleyi alan clan hariç tüm clanlar towna atılacak diye duyuru yapıldı. Eğer tüm herkes towna düşmediyse bu bir bugdır. Bu durumda zaten sizlerlik bir durum yok biz bu olayı size karşı değil "SmileAgain" e karşı yaşasaydık yine aynı hak arama söylemlerimizde bulunacaktırk. Ancak yönetimin bu konuya ilişkin çekirdek çitliyip bizleri izlemesi bana saçma geliyor. Zaten bu konuların muhattabı "GamblerS" veyahut x clan değil, yönetim ekibidir. Ancak onlarda açıkça bu bizim hatamızdır oyunu etkilemiştir diyemediği için yapacak bir şey yok. Herkese iyi forumlar. 

6 minutes ago, Innocenzio said:

Cengiz epeyce bir zaman oldu 2 sene olmuştur belki de beraber oynuyoruz serverlarda, oyun tarzımızı iyi biliyorsun. Gerçekci olucam sadece senden ricam sende gerçekci ol. Sence sen veya pt den herhangi bir mage orada kalmasaydı, biz sizi kovalamak için uğraşmasaydık. Kristali alır almaz herkes towna düşseydi ve bizde hemen kapılara focus atıp kapıları kapatsaydık. O bir kaç asas yada neyse içeri girebilir miydi? Velevki girdiler. Bizi cart diye bir hamlede düşürüp kristalede focus atabilirlermiydi. Bak bizi biliyorsun. Oyun tarzımızıda biliyorsun. Şu oyunu oynama şeklimizide biliyorsun. Ona göre cevap ver lütfen. Gerçekci ol. Biz buna rağmen kaleyi İSTEMİYORUZ. Bizim hakkımız du bu bize verin gibi bir cümlede yok. Buda saçma zaten. Bak altını çizdim. Bu bir bug ve aynı şey yarın öbür mevcut kale owner başına gelebilir. O zaman ne kadar can sıkıcı olduğunu onlar daha da iyi anlayabilir belki. Şuan ağlıyorsunuz falan diyorlar. Desinler umrumda değil :) Bizim söylediğimiz böyle bir hata var. Kristal düşünce bazı kişiler towna düşmüyor kalede kalmaya devam ediyorlar. Bunun düzeltilmesi gerekiyor dedik. Hepsi bu...

herkesin size dürüst olacağı tutuyor ne büyük tesadüf ya acaba ortak hareket edildiği için olabilir mi? :)

o olay oraya gelene kadar csw de olduğum klan kristali aldığında arkada artifacta drain atıp vuran rogue vardı. %60 hp ye kadar indirdi kristali. asası kestik ama artifact heal olmadığı için öyle kaldı ve anında düştü 2 kişinin vuruşunda. savunma için de şansımız olmadı çünkü düşük hp de idi.  bu olay herkesin aleyhine işledi ve hoş bir şey değildi ama bu konuyla ilgili de birilerini suçlamak doğru değil.

1 minute ago, BigHunter said:

Bende aksi bir şey söylemedim zaten.Bunu söylemiştir hatta beraber discorddaydık ben duydum dedim.Zaten bildiğim birşeyi neden böyle gereksiz bir resimle ispat etme gereği duydun ki.Ön yargılısınız kardeşim ön yargılı.Burda sizi savunan adama bile ön yargılısınız.Ondan sonra hakaretler küfürler hepsi havada uçuşuyor.Videolarda da milletin analarını bacılarını hiç boş geçmiyorsunuz zaten.Azıcık insan olamıyor musunuz siz ? Sonrada millet küfür edince hödödödödö küfür ediyorlar.

kesin öyledir yaaa, bizde aptalız zaten Fnl kardeşinin dediği gibi. Kesin öyledir :D

7 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

Taş çıkarırsın helal be sana xD