58 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

as a mage, i dont think mages need damage buff at the current state of the server. but in the future other classes will have too much hp with unique armors and +1 jewels, therefore mages wont be able to do enough damage to compete since bifrost rings are nerfed hard. so even if mages dont need boost right now, they will need soon

Kral oyunda sadece 1 clanda dual elemental ringler varken biz 7 mageye dual taktık 15 gün önce ama warriora attığımız meteor damage cidden çok gülünç hal almaya başladı.Çıkıp 8 woodla pk atıyonuz saçmalıklarını söyleyenler olacak.İtem set olarak wing of babayı da yükselttiğim de meleden pek bi farkım olmayacak.Damage itemlerini herkesten önce yapmamıza rağmen sadece random gezen adamları keserek np kastık aman ha herkesi kesiyorsunuz saçmalığını kenara bıraksınlar.Dümdüz üstümüze koşup da bizi kesebilen melee partyler var ve bunu tek heal ile yapıyorlar 

Is this a troll?

Are we not playing on the same server where mage parties are basically obliterating everyone? Are our eyes lying to us when we see mage parties from day one running around with mage staff +8 and spanking everyone in cz? Can't walk for 10 seconds without a nova shower on your head.

What, you want mages to be able to beat warriors 1v1 now? 1500 damage from nova not enough, let's make it 2500. You know what, let's just call it "mage zone" and get it over with.

I am sorry but sarcasm is the only way I see fit to reply to this.

2 hours ago, Shagala said:

Is this a troll?

Are we not playing on the same server where mage parties are basically obliterating everyone? Are our eyes lying to us when we see mage parties from day one running around with mage staff +8 and spanking everyone in cz? Can't walk for 10 seconds without a nova shower on your head.

What, you want mages to be able to beat warriors 1v1 now? 1500 damage from nova not enough, let's make it 2500. You know what, let's just call it "mage zone" and get it over with.

I am sorry but sarcasm is the only way I see fit to reply to this.

Wtf bro are you sure 1500 damage???????????? This is totally bullshit stop it.I hit to warrior 800 900 with fr potion max.Which world you live in????????????? WHERE THE FUCK YOU SAW AS A WARRIOR 1500 DAMAGE FUCKING LIAR

• Haha 1

Didn't thought that i have to clarify this again.
Gonna show you @ThomasScamShelby simply examples why mages should not be buffed.
Let's start from the begining.
Did anyone asked to nerf mages since server started and 5 mages were able to wipe out everyone for 1 month from the begining? NO.
Did sombody ask to buff any other class? As asassin i use to hit 900-1400 spike to paper mage and now i guess all of you have around 5k hp. - is that much? Don't think so -
Did somebody told you that only warriors can use flame resist potions? There are also other classes that can not use resistance potions and even Magic Shield does not benefit asassins that much, cause they will not sue ROC's, WP's and Fire belts just because there is a mage party around.
Did people without full clans cry about that when they try get to bowl, they get instantly raped by 6 asassins or a 5 warriors party with 3 priests? NO.
Did you guys geared up like other melees? NO. 
There are benefits that every class is unique in and you have to face it, instead of begging for a buff.

If you can't kill all of us with 7 mages try to geather more ppl and play with 2 mage partys AS WE ALL DO to face others better geared or better skilled parties. Thats the part of the game.

This topic deserve to be closed. @GM_Thanos@nikos32

29 minutes ago, Hellingram said:

Didn't thought that i have to clarify this again.
Gonna show you @ThomasScamShelby simply examples why mages should not be buffed.
Let's start from the begining.
Did anyone asked to nerf mages since server started and 5 mages were able to wipe out everyone for 1 month from the begining? NO.
Did sombody ask to buff any other class? As asassin i use to hit 900-1400 spike to paper mage and now i guess all of you have around 5k hp. - is that much? Don't think so -
Did somebody told you that only warriors can use flame resist potions? There are also other classes that can not use resistance potions and even Magic Shield does not benefit asassins that much, cause they will not sue ROC's, WP's and Fire belts just because there is a mage party around.
Did people without full clans cry about that when they try get to bowl, they get instantly raped by 6 asassins or a 5 warriors party with 3 priests? NO.
Did you guys geared up like other melees? NO. 
There are benefits that every class is unique in and you have to face it, instead of begging for a buff.

If you can't kill all of us with 7 mages try to geather more ppl and play with 2 mage partys AS WE ALL DO to face others better geared or better skilled parties. Thats the part of the game.

This topic deserve to be closed. @GM_Thanos@nikos32

What should I gear for my mage Mr. Big brain? Doesnt enough dual imir, black paper 7 set ep 1 old ske? And also Im going for wing of war? Is there any ring better than elemental ring for mages? Is there any item that helps us to increase our damage? Just tell me I will fucking buy.In almost 2 years gms and nikos never ever cared my suggestions so donr worry they wont care again.My problem is going hp build melee also hitting us 800 900damage but 255 str almost hitting 1k but mage side we hitting 800 900 to warrior with 255 mp and full elemental rings.Just tell me what should we do?Building 7 wings of war for 15 elemental xd.They must close that fucking topic cuz I cant resist that no brain z2 ppl.You guys lost my respect finally.Thanks 

Fucking regards 

Edited by ThomasScamShelby

2 minutes ago, Hellingram said:

Don't compare damage between mages and warriors.
And don't call me like that because you can't handle with your frustation. I've not offended you even once.

In this server this time I was so helpful and nice guy for everyone but since I opened only a topic with little bit boost than ppl started to make me mad.Im done good luck

4 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Wtf bro are you sure 1500 damage???????????? This is totally bullshit stop it.I hit to warrior 800 900 with fr potion max.Which world you live in????????????? WHERE THE FUCK YOU SAW AS A WARRIOR 1500 DAMAGE FUCKING LIAR

Are we even playing on the same server?

Calling this out- This is not a suggestion, this is an attempt to rig the game further in favor of mage parties which are already dominating.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

So why there is only 1 mage party  at peak time?? 

Because people like playing other classes, and it’s good it’s like this, otherwise cz would be boring as fuck with 8 mage parties novaing each other.

now listen, I’m not saying mages don’t make the game more enjoyable, diverse and interesting, I’m just saying that like with everything in life there is a need for balance. And your suggestion tips the balance.

U guys only looking the mage damages thats why u cant find solution. Atm server dmg balance fair enough. But i think u re right at some point Thomas. Mage dmg's low but also melee dmg's low too. For example with torment i'm hitting ur clannies 1.6k-1.4k around if they use ft + ske it's almost like 1.2k - 1.4k dmg. You are saying i have 5.6k hp. So if i hitting 4 skill to mp mage this is too bad for myko servers. I have to hit 2 dmg 2 r or 3 dmg (maximum) to mp mages even if that mage have item. If we talking about fair myko style dmg's. (btw they did this last server if i'm not wrong in 1 day to many ppl spammed warriors hitting like a truck) Also if u do 7 perfect nova almost my whole party have to die. My points is not only mage damages low in here. Also the other classes dmg low too cause everyone have too much HP and too easy to build anti def resist jewels on here. Also mage class a bit op now with cc pri u can spam me with staff like 500-600 around (ur staff skills range bigger than us)(without torment i'm hitting ur members 800-900 around in my screen if u have master probably u getting 700-800 dmg from me) and always at least 1 member of my party stunning with ur skill and u can take my heal with ur nova. 

I didnt try in here shady's build but for dmg boost u have to use woe (as i said i didnt try) Cause u have to lose something (like HP) for gaining more dmg. Also we tried with itemless mage too many melee parties dying to meteor even with wood 8. (Idk how they are dying )

In summary, not only mage damage is low, but also all other classes have low damage. In this situation, the damage is balanced, but if you have a suggestion for a collective damage boost, I'll support you all the way. 

Edited by Bhromka
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

You are so funny

our top geared mage has WOE+8 and dual flame ring atm, his hardest meteor to a player i heard of was 1.8k and he average minimum 1.2k... 1.2k x 6 = 7.2k this is without ur light mage nova + dots. :) good luck making 6 woe+8 tho :D

Edited by Shady Boss

26 minutes ago, Shady Boss said:

our top geared mage has WOE+8 and dual flame ring atm, his hardest meteor to a player i heard of was 1.8k and he average minimum 1.2k... 1.2k x 6 = 7.2k this is without ur light mage nova + dots. :) good luck making 6 woe+8 tho :D

After bdw today I will log my warrior I want to see 1200-1800 damage If  not, you are not gonna tell anything about my 16 years job and as I said before I tried all builds.Im waiting after bdw

Edited by ThomasScamShelby

2 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

After bdw today I will log my warrior I want to see 1200-1800 damage If  not, you are not gonna tell anything about my 16 years job and as I said before I tried all builds.Im waiting after bdw

not telling you anything about 16 years, only my experience in prof ko

• Confused 1