On 5/15/2022 at 5:02 PM, schwarz said:

Magelerin buff istemesi gerçekten çok enteresan buradaki diğerlerinin dedikleri gibi zaten sürekli np sıralamasında ilk sıralarda olan mageler oluyor. eventlarda 7 mage ırk yokediyor. Ne buffından bahsediyosunuz çok merak ediyorum.

adam zaten mage oyuncusu olsa flame ring o kadar hasar artırdığını bilir ama adam pvp de mage oynamış sadece serverin yarısından çoğu novaya kafa atıyor zaten 
+0 fr +3 fr tak farkı gör 

5 hours ago, Sakız Otomatı said:

adam zaten mage oyuncusu olsa flame ring o kadar hasar artırdığını bilir ama adam pvp de mage oynamış sadece serverin yarısından çoğu novaya kafa atıyor zaten 

16 senedir sadece mage oynadım senin oyun bilginin 10 katını biliyorum her türlü  buildleri denedim o kadar bomboş bi bok bilmeyen kitlesiniz ki üzülüyorum size

Edited by ThomasScamShelby

1 hour ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Sadly i think soon ill have to eat my own words, even baiting 10k and doing an almost "perfect" round of 7 novas few melees can outdamage It with 1920 groupal and 1 HP potion.

at begining of the server they were playing like 1 priest 7 mage. that setup was clearly enough to kill everyone. but time passed everyone started to gear up even mages started to play with 2x priest + 6x mage. if u dont get stun from lr you can handle mages or  u can survive a bit longer then past days. idk i think some mages are already changing class to melee chars. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

at begining of the server they were playing like 1 priest 7 mage. that setup was clearly enough to kill everyone. but time passed everyone started to gear up even mages started to play with 2x priest + 6x mage. if u dont get stun from lr you can handle mages or  u can survive a bit longer then past days. idk i think some mages are already changing class to melee chars. 

Already polemik mages quited server yesterday cuz of damages gg

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Sakız Otomatı said:

Tek hücreli kardeş +0 fr nin artıracağı hasar o işte daha fazlası olmaz boş yapma git usko ya dene 50 100 arası hasar oynar ort. 60 75 denk gelir .

La bi siktir git ya ne salak adamsın kimlerle muhatap oluyorum. +0 frnin orjinalde damagesi 30dur +1 45 sen orda +3 yazmışsın özürlü gibi.Üstüne bu serverda 0 fr 15 damage +1 20 ve upgrade oranı %30 iken uskoda %100 bir de çok bilmiş gibi götünden konuşma aptal herif

25 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

La bi siktir git ya ne salak adamsın kimlerle muhatap oluyorum. +0 frnin orjinalde damagesi 30dur +1 45 sen orda +3 yazmışsın özürlü gibi.Üstüne bu serverda 0 fr 15 damage +1 20 ve upgrade oranı %30 iken uskoda %100 bir de çok bilmiş gibi götünden konuşma aptal herif

Sıkıntılımısın sen ben ne yazmışım sen ne anlamışsın +0 fr takınca karşı ırka vuracağın hasarın artışından bahsediyorum ben +3 örnek olarak verdim ben sen farklı anlamışsın 

@GM_Thanosküfür ediyor ilgilenir misiniz 

1 hour ago, Sakız Otomatı said:

Sıkıntılımısın sen ben ne yazmışım sen ne anlamışsın +0 fr takınca karşı ırka vuracağın hasarın artışından bahsediyorum ben +3 örnek olarak verdim ben sen farklı anlamışsın 

@GM_Thanosküfür ediyor ilgilenir misiniz 

Senin gibi tek haneli iqya sahip insanlar yüzünden ilk kez hakaret ettim uzun bi aradan sonra siktir git postumdan babana da şikayet et 

13 hours ago, Sakız Otomatı said:

1.Mage oyuncusu olsa dedin, 16 yıldır tek job oynuyorum dedim göt ettim.2.si +0 fr bu kadar damage arttırır dedin git +3 tak farkı gör demişsin.Ben zaten gene yazıyorum 15 damage zayıf kalıyor bunun yükseltilmesi lazım dedim ve konuyu saptırdın yok 0 yok 3 tak ulan ben zaten her boku denemişim ki bu konuyu açmışım daha ne anlatıyon at kafası sinirlerimi oynatma

Potentially not my place to comment on the given thread since I don't find myself to be a "proficient" mage player.

A good mage team can always tip the scale of CSW, Bifrost or any kind of event in terms of PK in the current state of the server.

My personal opinion is that mages do not need any kind of damage increase. For instance, one of our mages has a WOE+8 and dual flame rings, dude legit novas for like 1.2-1.7K dmg.

Naturally nobody else has a WOE+8 last time I checked, but many of us do have WOE+7's. I have tested both Lycaon +7 and WOE+7 and can say that WOE+7 in general hits MUCH harder. If you use Lycaon +7 you are geared for Mage vs Mage. If you want to wipe strong melee's go with WOE build. I can guarantee that if you guys had x7 mages with x7 WOE+7, each nova rotation will do anywhere between 500-2000 more dmg when combined between 7 mages (there is always a slight RNG factor involved, but that is the same with all classes).

IMO, the balance between classes is properly in place, apart from assassins who are impossible for other classes to kill in 1vs1

Cheers

9 minutes ago, Woot said:

Potentially not my place to comment on the given thread since I don't find myself to be a "proficient" mage player.

A good mage team can always tip the scale of CSW, Bifrost or any kind of event in terms of PK in the current state of the server.

My personal opinion is that mages do not need any kind of damage increase. For instance, one of our mages has a WOE+8 and dual flame rings, dude legit novas for like 1.2-1.7K dmg.

Naturally nobody else has a WOE+8 last time I checked, but many of us do have WOE+7's. I have tested both Lycaon +7 and WOE+7 and can say that WOE+7 in general hits MUCH harder. If you use Lycaon +7 you are geared for Mage vs Mage. If you want to wipe strong melee's go with WOE build. I can guarantee that if you guys had x7 mages with x7 WOE+7, each nova rotation will do anywhere between 500-2000 more dmg when combined between 7 mages (there is always a slight RNG factor involved, but that is the same with all classes).

IMO, the balance between classes is properly in place, apart from assassins who are impossible for other classes to kill in 1vs1

Cheers

I guess you tried +10 woe and +7 lycaon cuz I already tried woe and lycaon 7 in this server and last server and damage diff 20-40 xd

6 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

I guess you tried +10 woe and +7 lycaon cuz I already tried woe and lycaon 7 in this server and last server and damage diff 20-40 xd

How did you try it? Take 1 lucky man/girl with u to arena, nova with 1 staff 100 times, add the damages and divide by 100, then do the same with other staff and I can bet the damage diff will not be 20-40 rofl.

Edited by Woot
  • Sad 1

I don't want to be rude, but request about boosting mages it's kind of bullshit. 
The point of that you can't beat a full geared party with novas does not mean that you need a buff, take a look at how many kills are you guys doing during main events and when PK is crowded.
You were killing out everyone with goblin sets and woods +8 from the begining of the server through the mid state of chitins and even now there is not much parties that can handle your novas and thats still not enough for you.
A lot of people invested a lot of time or money to gear up their meele characters and you just changed goblins to black chitins and woods to lycaons that allows you to stand a bit longer against meeles and this is how it goes at 72 cap servers.
Don't ask for something that will benefit "only" your party, cause it seems against the backdrop of the whole server.

Greets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as a mage, i dont think mages need damage buff at the current state of the server. but in the future other classes will have too much hp with unique armors and +1 jewels, therefore mages wont be able to do enough damage to compete since bifrost rings are nerfed hard. so even if mages dont need boost right now, they will need soon

1 hour ago, Hellingram said:

I don't want to be rude, but request about boosting mages it's kind of bullshit. 
The point of that you can't beat a full geared party with novas does not mean that you need a buff, take a look at how many kills are you guys doing during main events and when PK is crowded.
You were killing out everyone with goblin sets and woods +8 from the begining of the server through the mid state of chitins and even now there is not much parties that can handle your novas and thats still not enough for you.
A lot of people invested a lot of time or money to gear up their meele characters and you just changed goblins to black chitins and woods to lycaons that allows you to stand a bit longer against meeles and this is how it goes at 72 cap servers.
Don't ask for something that will benefit "only" your party, cause it seems against the backdrop of the whole server.

Greets.

With dual fr, lycaon staff 7 meteor damage, I saw 800 on warrior. Even my mage has 5600 hp atm without wing of war and bdw rings and probably I will get more than 6k hp.I cant imagine a warrior with red or black chitin set and 220 230 str how much hp will get min 8k I gues.We are thinking to go 6 mages but with  800 900 meteor damage cant do that shit atm.I know 1 2 guy will come and tell me mage hits me 1200 1500 thats bullshit totally.Just make basic warrior old w.e and rocs and use fr potion you wont get more than 800 900 with meteor. 

Best regards