Same wrongly jail in FT

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, geek said:

actually, same thing happened to me twice.

could you please do it more user friendly? it's just absurd to make it this harsh

Nope, 9 out of 10 FT players are not getting jailed. If you are not willing to attack monsters non-stop or support your party with healing etc then you should not register and better let somebody else to join in instead.

• Like 2

I am quite certain that I was actually attacking on both cases, I was just answering a PM for maybe two waves at maximum. I did not follow the latest updates about FT jail system but it is harsh

6 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Nope, 9 out of 10 FT players are not getting jailed. If you are not willing to attack monsters non-stop or support your party with healing etc then you should not register and better let somebody else to join in instead.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, raien said:

here again @nikos32. please check, i was attack just 3sec ago and i was walking to other mob (keeping moving not even stop my char's footstep)

https://ibb.co/kQyQsCb

The flame rocks spawn on 37th wave, this is not the last time you attacked otherwise you'd have been jailed on 39th-40th wave and not on 42th wave.

i know right, you can see the information bar i scroll up alot, i keep spaming ''r'' but the target were too far, i couldnt attack before it die because there were too many player attack and the mob was easy. many ppl got jailed few time at the same way like that, they told me. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, raien said:

i know right, you can see the information bar i scroll up alot, i keep spaming ''r'' but the target were too far, i couldnt attack before it die because there were too many player attack and the mob was easy. many ppl got jailed few time at the same way like that, they told me. 

R (basic attack) is not considered as an attack in the anti-AFK system.

ok forget about R, what am i trying to tell you is, i was chasing the mob, the mob die too quickly before i attack. i mean this anti AFK system are banning alot player who couldn't attack a single mob in 3-4 wave because it die too quickly because easy mob+ many player attacking. 

• Like 2