Hello all dear Players and dear Gm Team

recently wings Became a thing for everyone

i think there should be a way to make some extra

bravery more easy specialy for not so advanced players that arent playing from 

the begging of the Server.

Here is my idea add a daylie quest kill 80 enemy nation 5 attross 5 riot 5 blod don = reward 100 bravery 

add another daylie kill 200 titan 200 dm 60 mini dm 200 borro = 100 bravery

i think it will make cz more active and will be very healthy for all 

let me know what u guys all think about it?

regards to all of u ❤️

Edited by Salocin
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, Salocin said:

Here is my idea add a daylie quest kill 80 enemy nation 5 attross 5 riot 5 blod don = reward 100 bravery

100 would be too much I would say. Maybe like 30 and make the quest repeatable perhaps up to 3 or 5 times. That way pk would pretty much be active at almost all time-zones.

8 hours ago, Salocin said:

Yea prolly like 50 :D so the server doesn't get flooded with them.

Good idea overall.

27 minutes ago, Majesty said:

You need merchant tokens[2]. and its not hard to collect them.

Kind of disagree that merchant tokens are not hard to collect. I mean it depends who you ask obviously.

I'm generally not the type of player who merchants all day everyday with a second account like some do (that just isn't me, but recently I had no choice but to follow the trend).

In addition to that, I have no idea why different versions of merchant tokens are even needed? I was only collecting them to upgrade wings to begin with, only to find out that I suddenly had roughly 200 merchant token 1's and 50 merchant token 2's. Like seriously, why? Now I have 150 merchant token 2's instead of 250 GENERIC MERCHANT TOKENS and cannot get the wings yet as a result. Sure, lets do more pointless merchanting with an hp potion or enchant scroll selling at 10gb...

Cheers

5 hours ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

100 would be too much I would say. Maybe like 30 and make the quest repeatable perhaps up to 3 or 5 times. That way pk would pretty much be active at almost all time-zones.

Yea prolly like 50 :D so the server doesn't get flooded with them.

Good idea overall.

depents of the point of view

yes people could spamm 3 chars or more every day

other player only have 3 h to play every day

u need for wings in total 4000 is atm very grindy if u make 200 a day or only 1 quest because u dont have much play time u make 100 a day 

so 10 days for 1k or 5 days for 1k market with bravery right now is fked in my opinion after a change like this it would be still decent and more frindly to all

bravery u still can use for other stuff too and maybe more contant can folow with bravery

1 hour ago, Woot said:

Kind of disagree that merchant tokens are not hard to collect. I mean it depends who you ask obviously.

I'm generally not the type of player who merchants all day everyday with a second account like some do (that just isn't me, but recently I had no choice but to follow the trend).

In addition to that, I have no idea why different versions of merchant tokens are even needed? I was only collecting them to upgrade wings to begin with, only to find out that I suddenly had roughly 200 merchant token 1's and 50 merchant token 2's. Like seriously, why? Now I have 150 merchant token 2's instead of 250 GENERIC MERCHANT TOKENS and cannot get the wings yet as a result. Sure, lets do more pointless merchanting with an hp potion or enchant scroll selling at 10gb...

Cheers

It's not a big deal, sitting a merchant account at moradon or somewhere else. Only 250x merchant tokens required. That means 125x merchant token[2]. If you merchant 8 hours a day while sleeping, you can get them in 7 days.

1 hour ago, Majesty said:

It's not a big deal, sitting a merchant account at moradon or somewhere else. Only 250x merchant tokens required. That means 125x merchant token[2]. If you merchant 8 hours a day while sleeping, you can get them in 7 days.

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, but...

I still need 250x merchant token [2] to get wings of hero. In other words I would already have the wings if there was no merchant token [1] or [2] separately. 8 hours a day means that u get 16 tokens (1 every half an hour) 250/16 = 2 weeks + roughly 2 days.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not complaining or anything of such on this entire subject. Just sharing my view that merchant token [1] and [2] caused a negative experience for me personally (It was my own fault for it as well since I didn't even know [1] and [2] existed, if I heard it right, there should be [3] coming as well at some point).

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

That maybe good idea but the second option will kill the bowl competition. Maybe niko will think about like last dbs.Adding them to events like FT-BDW-LNS-

Or for some type of events like Capture the Castle.If your nation win at the end all the players in the bowl for winner nation get 25X bravery.This can be good rewards for active players in Bowl.And it can be boost the competition in the event.Because CTC bossed drops almost nothing...

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 3:15 AM, Salocin said:

Hello all dear Players and dear Gm Team

recently wings Became a thing for everyone

i think there should be a way to make some extra

bravery more easy specialy for not so advanced players that arent playing from 

the begging of the Server.

i think it will make cz more active and will be very healthy for all 

let me know what u guys all think about it?

regards to all of u ❤️

It’a great idea. I totally agree. Need to find some other ways to collect bravery awards.

i can explain you why the current way how to gain bravery isent good

there are players that like to be on a op nation and switch to it ofc

usually there is a way to block it admin bring it that when one nation beein in cz outnumbers the other nation u cannot nt 

so if its 120 orcs and 80 human u cannot nationchange to  orc

but in the night or early morning time there is also time were humans are stronger  in bowl so thats the time were orcs log human babas to still farm bravery and than its time for pussy humans   to join the op orc side wich leadet into a huge fked up nation balance lately

i seen many suggestion about bravery but none get to seen by any gm or admin team lately sad

Edited by Salocin

At the moment what is see is most of the people are nt to be on the strong side for the braverys and some others having a 2nd char in bowl glitching around in the walls trying to hide anywhere just to get some extra bravery.

If humans in bowl, orcs bring human noobs in bowl for bravery

if orcs in bowl, humans bring orc noobs in bowl for bravery

That feels wrong.

There should be another way of gettin them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dude said:

At the moment what is see is most of the people are nt to be on the strong side for the braverys and some others having a 2nd char in bowl glitching around in the walls trying to hide anywhere just to get some extra bravery.

If humans in bowl, orcs bring human noobs in bowl for bravery

if orcs in bowl, humans bring orc noobs in bowl for bravery

That feels wrong.

There should be another way of gettin them.

I agree with him.

There are too many afk cheaters in bowl, glitching, waiting behind the objects, hiding in the wals. They are abusing bugs and earning money with bravery awards.

Actually I realy love the struggle when lvling up or gearing and realy okey with getting 2000 bravery awards. But this bravery farm is causing players to cheat and abuse. Evenmore they are earning real money from it.

It makes me feel like a fool, if you have enough time and enough amount of computer, you can easily use glitches and cheats and getting stronger.

So GM Team should find a way to prevent this and add something different to farming braveries.

Edited by Raspberry