4 hours ago, Shady Boss said:

Nothing toxic here :D ladder trucks added is enough game balance for EVERY player to have the same chance. see you on the battlefield. :P 

As I said, you cried to your boss. And, he responded immediately. So, nothing is changed we already knew that niko is going to add something to help you. Good luck with your ladders. Even if we lose the next CSW, this is enough for our satisfaction, as we proved that to whole server, you cannot have even a chance of winning without help of GMs. Don't forget "YOU WILL NEVER WIN WITHOUT A GREAT CRY REGARDING HELP FROM NIKO.", and again "YOU WILL BE BEATEN BY US, TILL IT BECOME BORING TO US". 

MUCKS.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Oxijean said:

As I said, you cried to your boss. And, he responded immediately. So, nothing is changed we already knew that niko is going to add something to help you. Good luck with your ladders. Even if we lose the next CSW, this is enough for our satisfaction, as we proved that to whole server, you cannot have even a chance of winning without help of GMs. Don't forget "YOU WILL NEVER WIN WITHOUT A GREAT CRY REGARDING HELP FROM NIKO.", and again "YOU WILL BE BEATEN BY US, TILL IT BECOME BORING TO US". 

MUCKS.

I havent said anything bad about your clan, your players, even your attitude... lol. You guys are the ones that wanted the csw to be left in the favour of the defenders. All i did was make a suggestion to make the event more fair and more fun for every clan / player in the server. If you fail to see that then thats up to you :) 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 2:14 PM, Woot said:

@Aussie How is your reply even remotely connected to what I posted on the thread? Or any of NotSoBad replies to the rest of us for that matter?

My Argument was with you saying Mr NSB is not so bright and or has no skin in the game. Check Moradon you will see a statue with his name on it meaning he was number 1 on the server for that database. 2014-2016 so he knows what he is talking about, my issue was you being a disrespecting little prick nothing more nothing less. :)

52 minutes ago, Aussie said:

My Argument was with you saying Mr NSB is not so bright and or has no skin in the game. Check Moradon you will see a statue with his name on it meaning he was number 1 on the server for that database. 2014-2016 so he knows what he is talking about, my issue was you being a disrespecting little prick nothing more nothing less. :)

Growmaster has a statue as well.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...