1 hour ago, Berzerk said:

dude are you even trying?  this is a farm server, so no one expects to have the same GG items as the others, same goes for the free market. I chose to play here because I love farming and +10/+5 servers are just boring af for me, Oh and please stop treating this server as if it was an official server with a few thousand players online and dozens of clans running for CSW,  lets face it,  our community is limited to a few hundred, cross out the 2nd chars and merchanters, then what do we have left for CSW? thats why comparing this CSW to any other USKO CSW is meaningless. You guys keep saying that the holders should have an advantage to hold it, let me tell you, you are wrong. The clan who wins the CSW already has the advantage of killing the boss for a week freely, thus there has to be some risks of losing it. But with current setup, this is almost impossible. It's like an event speciallly designed for the winner of the 1st CSW to keep it forever. I'm not going to speak about the exits/entrances/skill advantages that the holders have. I'm just trying to point out that those people, who you keep flaming in each and every single of your posts, are trying to come up with some suggestions to make this event more competitive and enjoy the server as much as they can. 

You little devil, do you think you are smart ? Do you think that the advantage is killing isi ? HAHAHAHA. I know you already know it as if it is your name, but lets make it right ha ? It is not the advantage, it is THE PRIZE, THAT THE CSW HOLDER FIGHT FOR AND FULLY DESERVED. And, it does not matter that the server is a private one or an official one, all the user aim for better items and dominate not only other nation but even their own nation. Thats why we are selecting a king, isnt it ? Dont be silly and try to be seen as if you are an angel. It is obvious that, you could not make it and now you are trying to be like a little puppy, asking wet food by sweetness. Regarding risks, we are all aware of risks and we are ready for those. We are not crying for the risks, get ready and attack, but not cry for auxilary, unnatural help from admins. Regarding catapults, we are wellcome to use catapults, as you might not know that, with that transform, all of us will be able to perform AEO hits, which makes even easier for us to defend. Regarding the enterance, if you dont realize that, you are trying to siege a CASTLE, this is not the kinder garden, that you are playing in it. Of course, there will be single enterance and of course the holder defend it. Niko did enough favour for you to get CSW. In the last db, center artifact was much harder to destroy and it was able to be healed by priests and rogues. Be a man, dont try to be seen as if little puppy. Otherwise, we are more than wellcome to rip your hiding mask.

MUCKS, little sweet puppy

Edited by Oxijean
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Berzerk said:

dude are you even trying?  this is a farm server, so no one expects to have the same GG items as the others, same goes for the free market. I chose to play here because I love farming and +10/+5 servers are just boring af for me, Oh and please stop treating this server as if it was an official server with a few thousand players online and dozens of clans running for CSW,  lets face it,  our community is limited to a few hundred, cross out the 2nd chars and merchanters, then what do we have left for CSW? thats why comparing this CSW to any other USKO CSW is meaningless. You guys keep saying that the holders should have an advantage to hold it, let me tell you, you are wrong. The clan who wins the CSW already has the advantage of killing the boss for a week freely, thus there has to be some risks of losing it. But with current setup, this is almost impossible. It's like an event speciallly designed for the winner of the 1st CSW to keep it forever. I'm not going to speak about the exits/entrances/skill advantages that the holders have. I'm just trying to point out that those people, who you keep flaming in each and every single of your posts, are trying to come up with some suggestions to make this event more competitive and enjoy the server as much as they can. 

this

5 hours ago, BigHunter said:

Lets talk little bit about history

At the 2019 SinisterWar maked the biggest alliance.With  total 5 clan.GoonSwarm the clan name.And they allied with on Human Clan they are all almost 8 party which we can make maximum 4 party.We tried to defend.We lose.We lose and we lose again maybe 3 weeks in a row.And we never cried about that one.We just tried to take castle with 4 party against 7-8 party.And then we came back and took the castle by tactics and little bit luck.At that @Sculpy was part of that alliance clan.And because of SinisterWar's racist talking they leaved with his few friend.And joined us where we are welcoming all the players from all over the world. Like @Gondon @Marvelius @Aussie @Emiel @Hlasky @Margesimpson and few more from all over the world i couldn't remember the names.I kindly apologize as forgetting your glorious names.

Around 2020 during the pandemic, we already leaved from the server as GamblerS. Some of us has just rolling around with friends like @Sculpy @Drown @Myrella @HuckleberryFinn. They was also part of the GamblerS when we are still playing. They can confirm that as well. Because of that we leaved Sculpy created new clan and tried to gear up new players as much as possible to make to server live again.

At that bozo and Sculpy was rival on csw.As a crowded clan and experienced player sculpy easily dominated them.And whenever my friends logged in just for strolling bozo begging us to turn back to server and help them against HighLanders to win around CZ and CSW.I remember very well that day we just logged at CSW day around 11-12 person just for fun.And we broke the crystal during the war.Then everything turned upside down.Bozo which called us numerious times betrayed.And changed side during the war.They make it alliance with 4 parties against 12 player.32 Vs 12 Gamblers.. And we returned next with full team.Took it the castle.Defended defended and defended well.Then guys leaved.Some of us continued and maked the new clan "Redemption" @Warden was the Leader.Against Bozo and his clan together HighLanders. Now that traitor crying here change the csw change the rules.He forgetted how he stabbed the knife from our back and maked the alliance with opposite nation.Lets kick the gamblers from server.Until that day did we done any wrong thing to you? NOOOO

And I want to ask @Sculpy We was played as rival and friends who is supporting to each other.Can you explain is there any lie in this history.Or is there any wrong things.

And Bozo's clan started topics.And they are talking to nikos about.Gamblers making alliance.They are breaking the game rules.Change the csw.We couldnt win.They are kicking us.

And the last database.Fucking 5 clan made alliance with humans and karus together. And defended the castle almost around 120 players.Maybe more. I did not saw anybody cried at that time.What changed now.Is the winner Gamblers and their Allied Clans? Yeah that should be the reason.

You are overthinking about something about Catapults.Nikos was added that in one csw around 2015 against my clanmates.And he regretted that decision because my friends also know how to use catapult.Until that day the other clans sometimes almost break the crystal but after the catapults.They couldnt make even gates.Do you think when we are defending with 60 people not stop catapult attack you can enter the castle as like your back garden. Dont be funny.It is more hard with siege weapons.Because defending is more easy. Nikos knows that and because of that he removed. I respected him for his decision.Because he wants competition.Which you dont want to just to try easy steal by luck.

Have a good day to all.

yes, thats basicly happend back then, but not in a bad manner really, im still friends of you guys and bozo clan, this time HighLanders are just playing for fun and not to fight with no one also you guys are very good at this event,, CSW is the event for GamblerS :)

19 hours ago, Aussie said:

you might want to check the statue's in Moradon before making these comments :)

@Aussie How is your reply even remotely connected to what I posted on the thread? Or any of NotSoBad replies to the rest of us for that matter?

After reading through the entire thread (3 pages), I'm failing to grasp how any of the negative replies are even connected to the topic that was posted? To me it just seems that there are a few keyboard warriors with a bad case of loquaciousness.

In a last ditch effort to hopefully get this thread back on track, let me try to break the problem down in simple words so that "everyone" can understand why this thread got started and what the problem is with CSW.

What should CSW be?

• Simply put, attackers attack the castle while defenders defend the castle

What CSW is currently?

What is the problem with CSW?

• Attackers have no counter play to breach the castle

I won't be responding any more to the thread after this. Whatever happens happens, at least I tried.

P.S I give 0 fucks who owns the castle/who gets the crappy drops from ISI or who jerks off in the crystal room during Saturday evening. All I want is for a action packed back and forth CSW.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Woot said:

@Aussie How is your reply even remotely connected to what I posted on the thread? Or any of NotSoBad replies to the rest of us for that matter?

After reading through the entire thread (3 pages), I'm failing to grasp how any of the negative replies are even connected to the topic that was posted? To me it just seems that there are a few keyboard warriors with a bad case of loquaciousness.

In a last ditch effort to hopefully get this thread back on track, let me try to break the problem down in simple words so that "everyone" can understand why this thread got started and what the problem is with CSW.

What should CSW be?

What CSW is currently?

I won't be responding any more to the thread after this. Whatever happens happens, at least I tried.

P.S I give 0 fucks who owns the castle/who gets the crappy drops from ISI or who jerks off in the crystal room during Saturday evening. All I want is for a action packed back and forth CSW.

there is a huge pk outside the castle i mean action. u can join them at sunday. gl hf

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Woot said:

What should CSW be?

What CSW is currently?

No you don't want action.You are part of bozo clan.You are all just want to easy steal from bosses in cz and easy steal crystal in csw.Dont lie to yourself and dont lie to other people as well.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

No you don't want action.You are part of bozo clan.You are all just want to easy steal from bosses in cz and easy steal crystal in csw.Dont lie to yourself and dont lie to other people as well.

Bozo and him clan members(cryagain clan) want to free farm and afk bravery gaining. Because they have no ball 🥸

Edited by ngnktn

I really dont understand why you guys think everyone is againts u.

nobody said anything about you at the begining of the post, there was just a suggestion about the siege weapons and all you guys are doing is flaming and cursing people that you do or dont know.

some of us we were not here on the last database and we dont give a sh1t about the problems that you had with others.

dont put everyone in the same basket.

@nikos32 close that post. enough

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:18 AM, NotSoBad said:

this is totally complaining post.why do u care about csw then if u thnk hard to share drops with 120+players? best drop was a w.e from isiloon on whole week lmao. 

each clan got around 13 gb from csw money. :D 13 gb shared to to 20 ppl. if u have maths you can calculate the money for each clan member. i saw 2x mage parties spamming nova to front gate also. this posts remember me first db of profko. same words same complaints

also i dont wanna see drama here about my words. gg wp peace out

13gbs for me please

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Dude said:

I really dont understand why you guys think everyone is againts u.

nobody said anything about you at the begining of the post, there was just a suggestion about the siege weapons and all you guys are doing is flaming and cursing people that you do or dont know.

some of us we were not here on the last database and we dont give a sh1t about the problems that you had with others.

dont put everyone in the same basket.

@nikos32 close that post. enough

You dont know them as well.They are reacting like because GamblerS and Allied Clans was owner of the CSW.If the other clan do the same and took the castle they will not create the post like that.We know them very well.On the last three db we are playing against them. We are not the creating problems here.They started all this bullshit as i already explained the bad blood between two clan.As you can see nobody denied it.Also they couldn't denied because they know what did they done.And they only one power against us which is forum trying to take gms on their back against us with the people on the forum.What they hope gaining comments against us.But people are not blind or idiot.They know their character very well and they are not supporting this bullshit as well.On CSW they even closed the blinking 2db before because of that they couldnt get inside because of that.You couldn't find any pvp server in the whole world Csw without blinking.

If you are together with them it is mean you are in the samebasket with that backstabbers

• Like 1

they re not honest players. they re doing suggestion when they lose something. this csw announced 2 weeks ago before it launched. u guys know very well there wont be any catapults. why dont u mage any suggestion at that time? thats why i said this is totally complaining post :D 

anyways gg bye. cya

On 5/11/2022 at 9:48 AM, NotSoBad said:

they re not honest players. they re doing suggestion when they lose something. this csw announced 2 weeks ago before it launched. u guys know very well there wont be any catapults. why dont u mage any suggestion at that time? thats why i said this is totally complaining post :D 

anyways gg bye. cya

Call it complaining if you wish, but forcing 500 players into a choke hold like that is not fun. At all. I made a suggestion to make CSW more fun for every player that joins.

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Shady Boss said:

Call it complaining if you wish, but forcing 500 players into a choke hold like that is not fun. At all. I made a suggestion to make CSW more fun for every player that joins.

You were already aware of number of user that is going to attend the event either. You didn't made any suggestions before hand or even after first CSW, and you are doing it after second. Why ? As, you guys were planing to capture CSW at second. LOL. Once you realized that it is not going to happen soon (which is obvious to anyone as long as you keep to be selfish about making alliance), you started to cry Niko to help you under "CSW Suggestions" title. Please, cry more. At some point niko will help you as happened many times. You guys are the toxics here and we will continue to beat you in game or on forum till it became boring.

MUCKS !!

• Thanks 1

All i see is bla bla bla

On 5/9/2022 at 6:18 AM, NotSoBad said:

i dont wanna see drama here about my words

?

Even after that is more bla bla bla

On 5/9/2022 at 6:34 AM, NotSoBad said:

read u fucking pleb

On 5/9/2022 at 6:52 AM, NotSoBad said:

you little crappy shit

On 5/9/2022 at 6:52 AM, NotSoBad said:

u plebs attacked me like hungry dogs

page one, i only see bla bla bla Colbert Popcorn Stephen Colbert GIF - Colbert Popcorn Popcorn Stephen Colbert GIFs

On 5/13/2022 at 1:27 AM, Oxijean said:

You were already aware of number of user that is going to attend the event either. You didn't made any suggestions before hand or even after first CSW, and you are doing it after second. Why ? As, you guys were planing to capture CSW at second. LOL. Once you realized that it is not going to happen soon (which is obvious to anyone as long as you keep to be selfish about making alliance), you started to cry Niko to help you under "CSW Suggestions" title. Please, cry more. At some point niko will help you as happened many times. You guys are the toxics here and we will continue to beat you in game or on forum till it became boring.

MUCKS !!

Nothing toxic here :D ladder trucks added is enough game balance for EVERY player to have the same chance. see you on the battlefield. :P 

• Sad 1