NotSoBad huh? More like NotSoBright.

But for real, this man seems to be living on the moon or something if he claims CSW is a finetuned event as it stands. All the while castle attackers have suggestions of making csw beeing something more than just pk outside of the castle.

Just my 2 cents for this CSW:

If defenders can go down the side walls then we should have the ability to go up(siege ladder) since 1 choke point and just 3 mage parties rotating novas in said choke point is dumb, no matter how much fire resistance you build you have no chance vs 7x3=21 novas..

1. i dont like siege weopons i like the old launch csw but this launch adding new map was not optimal beeing able to get down everywere  from the castel wall is just dumb it wasent like that last launch, my suggestion would be just bring back old map from last launch.

2. to some responders of this topic  the only people i see straight away responding with stupid answeres and mainly toxicity and cry factor is u guys just try once to give a honest oppinion & suggestion and stop argueing with heyy cry u lost why players are mentaly so low in live i am realy sorry for you guys hope u get healthy at any point in u life 

take care

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Woot said:

But for real, this man seems to be living on the moon or something if he claims CSW is a finetuned event as it stands. All the while castle attackers have suggestions of making csw beeing something more than just pk outside of the castle.

you might want to check the statue's in Moradon before making these comments :)

Edited by Aussie
mispelt Moradon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, bozo77 said:

Really? show me one post coming from your side in this forum into suggestions and updates section about CSW, coz i just checked and there is none at least in the last 10 pages coz i got bored at some point to check any topic coming from your side, only reaction to other suggestions and most of them are in turkish , like 90% of the posts, again wihtout any respect for the rest of community here....so again kinda selfish and the list continue...

And in any circumstances, we never came to any of the post to the one that posted that u start to cry, we respect the opinion and telling our, which is huge difference, but i dont know if u are able to make one...

cuz im not making posts no sense. im not threatening server like u gonna loose players if u do like that. grow up mate. u re not a newbie on this server.  i didnt tell anything badly to ur opinion, and im answering that idiots as turkish cuz they are flaming me in turkish. there isnt any words about u and ur guys. 

respect? doing a big organisation, bringing around 50x player in same side and playing with together. why dont u show respect to that? im sharing every penny from csw, im sharing every shit from delos isiloon. once no one said GJ but after every csw i saw a suggestion about another guy :) if u want to see respect from some one, 1st u should show urs 

9 hours ago, Woot said:

:D really? so u agree reseting csw every sunday? u liked that idea. i saw tons of kill at csw yesterday night. even my party killed 80+ players while standing at castle. i m sure u guys had more then us. there was a huge pk outside the castle. if u cant kill players i cant do anything about that bro :D

ok my suggestion about csw: do not close ronark land duing csw. these guys wants to do pk and they can do where ever they want. they dont understand about csw.

1 hour ago, clowney said:

@NotSoBadClearly the way that CSW is set out at the moment benefits you a lot more than any one else so its not a fair event ATM

So it needs to be changed so that it is 100% fair

bro really? that csw changed from catapults to pk. there was catapults on csw also and still we won that easily. it was fair and equal fight to everyone but we re more organised then u guys. so its ur problem not ours.

that csw announced around 2 weeks ago before starts. we made plans for it, we suffer our enegry for it. ofc it will be benefits for us now.

im saying same thing again who couldnt read. catapults were on CSW and its changed to PK. and our clan won that csw also. 

• Like 1

If you are so well organized why you so afraid of changes?

1 door, 2 doors, siege weapons no matter what, you are so well organized that you should be able to keep the castle.

You did it as you said in the past.

Am i wrong? 🤨

I dont like siege weapons either but clearly something has to be done cause like that it will remain on the same people as long as they play, and its not because they are good organized, its because is impossible for anyone else to get inside that door.

Instead of being selfish about a castle, open your eyes and see that there something wrong there and its not fun at all.

The main purpose of CASTLE SIEGE war is to fight for the CASTLE not pk in an open battlefield for an hour.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dude said:

If you are so well organized why you so afraid of changes?

1 door, 2 doors, siege weapons no matter what, you are so well organized that you should be able to keep the castle.

You did it as you said in the past.

Am i wrong? 🤨

I dont like siege weapons either but clearly something has to be done cause like that it will remain on the same people as long as they play, and its not because they are good organized, its because is impossible for anyone else to get inside that door.

Instead of being selfish about a castle, open your eyes and see that there something wrong there and its not fun at all.

The main purpose of CASTLE SIEGE war is to fight for the CASTLE not pk in an open battlefield for an hour.

Come inside then lol

4 hours ago, NotSoBad said:

cuz im not making posts no sense. im not threatening server like u gonna loose players if u do like that. grow up mate. u re not a newbie on this server.  i didnt tell anything badly to ur opinion, and im answering that idiots as turkish cuz they are flaming me in turkish. there isnt any words about u and ur guys. 

respect? doing a big organisation, bringing around 50x player in same side and playing with together. why dont u show respect to that? im sharing every penny from csw, im sharing every shit from delos isiloon. once no one said GJ but after every csw i saw a suggestion about another guy :) if u want to see respect from some one, 1st u should show urs 

U just told me to check in the previous quote to check your posts on suggestions coz u made plenty,and i checked and there is none from your side, so stop telling bull shit in this forum and act like u do care about the server status, and then after someone really check u realize u lied to me and to other players that are reading here in this forum

Second thing

We open this topic to make suggestions about CSW and not about your clan my friend, doesnt matter who is the real holder of it atm, coz in other terms, the castle holder is not gamblers, is the entire orc side almost, and we point out the fight in this event are not equal and fair enough for all the players participating at this event, i dont know why this seems so hard for u to understand this simple suggestion...

The only reason u are acting like this is coz u are afraid of losing it in other terms, try to ally with another 4 clans, and using them to come down from castle hills and use this bug in your advantage, when u know there is only 1 entrance, and no catapults around, GG mate, your doing great, everything looks fair here..

OK, time to write couple of things, otherwise, you guys will die due to "FAIRNESS" drama. 

I don't care what the administrative staff will think, or even react to this topic, but.

Is there any fairness in game play, in bazaar, in farming ? As all we know, NO, there is not. If you are looking for fair and equal games, I suggest you to try CS:GO, Valorant, etc. (BTW, I am also accepting 1v1 on CS:GO too)

All of us knows that, in Knight Online, number of person in an alliance is a key to dominate rest. For us, we did great relations with our allies and we gathered for CSW. Isn't it the same thing in real life ? Think about NATO Countries ;) Thus, a great alliance comes with its prizes, which is CSW for this case. Also, on previous DB, a human and a karus clan made an alliance and hold the CSW, why didn't you cry on that DB ? Be FAIR ha? It is not about the CSW, it is about the name, GamblerS, and not only us but anyone here knows this. 

Some of you come up with ridiculus arguments, such as 1 door, thus there should be one enterance and one exit ha ? Seems so smart, even smarter than the game developpers and orijinal owner of the game. Yet why dont u think that if you are in the castle, u need to have an advantage. If not, why would you choose to be inside ? Being realistic is not working on game world. There has to be an advantages for ppl, defending their castle, and you are asking from administrative staff to take those advantages so that you could get in and try to get what you didn't deserve on your own. 

It is like, asking more items from Niko on 1v1 to kill your opponent. On first CSW we were all equal, we got the castle and now we are gonna defend it. Instead of crying here for help that you did not derserve, dont be selfish and try to make relations with ppl around you.

MUCKS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

U just told me to check in the previous quote to check your posts on suggestions coz u made plenty,and i checked and there is none from your side, so stop telling bull shit in this forum and act like u do care about the server status, and then after someone really check u realize u lied to me and to other players that are reading here in this forum

Second thing

We open this topic to make suggestions about CSW and not about your clan my friend, doesnt matter who is the real holder of it atm, coz in other terms, the castle holder is not gamblers, is the entire orc side almost, and we point out the fight in this event are not equal and fair enough for all the players participating at this event, i dont know why this seems so hard for u to understand this simple suggestion...

The only reason u are acting like this is coz u are afraid of losing it in other terms, try to ally with another 4 clans, and using them to come down from castle hills and use this bug in your advantage, when u know there is only 1 entrance, and no catapults around, GG mate, your doing great, everything looks fair here..

gg. gl further. im tired about u bro cuz u dont understand me. u re not a newbie here. 

if u care about server or if u re honest person why dont u make a topic when all human nation attacked csw who organised by racist sinisterwar? cuz we lost that csw and i didnt make any topic about that. no one give a shit when we lose csw like that. his video is still on forum. 

Edited by NotSoBad

yav geçen sefer ki gibi serverı toplayıp alamadı kaleyi sadece milletin yazdığına layk atıyor malezya kaşarı bak orada arkadan arkadan, ne diye ciddiye alıp cevap veriyorsunuz şunlara? adam diyor ki bütün serverı toplayamadık kaleyi almak için yine siz aldınız bütün itemleri siz yapacaksınız bize kalmayacak :(

birazcık paylaşımcı ol gavat, bırakta iki in alsınlar @fnl

21 hours ago, SirJhon said:

CSW kazananı tek başına Gamblers olmamasına rağmen neden sadece sen her konuya cevap veriyorsun ? Şu diğer sik kafalı ally clanlarına forum kullanmayı öğretin yamaklıktan başka bir işede yarasınlar 

Ulan kimseye karışmadan oyun oynayayım diyorum ama illa amın oğlunun biri çıkıp ordan bana laf çarpıtıyor.Kimle didişiyorsan didiş umrumda değil fakat gelip bana böyle ithamlarda bulunma.Ben girip oyunumu oynayıp çıkıyorum ha bir de lütfen rica ediyorum ben kimseye bulaşmıyorum sen de bana bulaşma 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Ulan kimseye karışmadan oyun oynayayım diyorum ama illa amın oğlunun biri çıkıp ordan bana laf çarpıtıyor.Kimle didişiyorsan didiş umrumda değil fakat gelip bana böyle ithamlarda bulunma.Ben girip oyunumu oynayıp çıkıyorum ha bir de lütfen rica ediyorum ben kimseye bulaşmıyorum sen de bana bulaşma 

Kufur sana hic yakismiyor birak ben soveyim aq salagina

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lets talk little bit about history

At the 2019 SinisterWar maked the biggest alliance.With  total 5 clan.GoonSwarm the clan name.And they allied with on Human Clan they are all almost 8 party which we can make maximum 4 party.We tried to defend.We lose.We lose and we lose again maybe 3 weeks in a row.And we never cried about that one.We just tried to take castle with 4 party against 7-8 party.And then we came back and took the castle by tactics and little bit luck.At that @Sculpy was part of that alliance clan.And because of SinisterWar's racist talking they leaved with his few friend.And joined us where we are welcoming all the players from all over the world. Like @Gondon @Marvelius @Aussie @Emiel @Hlasky @Margesimpson and few more from all over the world i couldn't remember the names.I kindly apologize as forgetting your glorious names.

Around 2020 during the pandemic, we already leaved from the server as GamblerS. Some of us has just rolling around with friends like @Sculpy @Drown @Myrella @HuckleberryFinn. They was also part of the GamblerS when we are still playing. They can confirm that as well. Because of that we leaved Sculpy created new clan and tried to gear up new players as much as possible to make to server live again.

At that bozo and Sculpy was rival on csw.As a crowded clan and experienced player sculpy easily dominated them.And whenever my friends logged in just for strolling bozo begging us to turn back to server and help them against HighLanders to win around CZ and CSW.I remember very well that day we just logged at CSW day around 11-12 person just for fun.And we broke the crystal during the war.Then everything turned upside down.Bozo which called us numerious times betrayed.And changed side during the war.They make it alliance with 4 parties against 12 player.32 Vs 12 Gamblers.. And we returned next with full team.Took it the castle.Defended defended and defended well.Then guys leaved.Some of us continued and maked the new clan "Redemption" @Warden was the Leader.Against Bozo and his clan together HighLanders. Now that traitor crying here change the csw change the rules.He forgetted how he stabbed the knife from our back and maked the alliance with opposite nation.Lets kick the gamblers from server.Until that day did we done any wrong thing to you? NOOOO

And I want to ask @Sculpy We was played as rival and friends who is supporting to each other.Can you explain is there any lie in this history.Or is there any wrong things.

And Bozo's clan started topics.And they are talking to nikos about.Gamblers making alliance.They are breaking the game rules.Change the csw.We couldnt win.They are kicking us.

And the last database.Fucking 5 clan made alliance with humans and karus together. And defended the castle almost around 120 players.Maybe more. I did not saw anybody cried at that time.What changed now.Is the winner Gamblers and their Allied Clans? Yeah that should be the reason.

You are overthinking about something about Catapults.Nikos was added that in one csw around 2015 against my clanmates.And he regretted that decision because my friends also know how to use catapult.Until that day the other clans sometimes almost break the crystal but after the catapults.They couldnt make even gates.Do you think when we are defending with 60 people not stop catapult attack you can enter the castle as like your back garden. Dont be funny.It is more hard with siege weapons.Because defending is more easy. Nikos knows that and because of that he removed. I respected him for his decision.Because he wants competition.Which you dont want to just to try easy steal by luck.

Have a good day to all.

• Like 8

dude are you even trying?  this is a farm server, so no one expects to have the same GG items as the others, same goes for the free market. I chose to play here because I love farming and +10/+5 servers are just boring af for me, Oh and please stop treating this server as if it was an official server with a few thousand players online and dozens of clans running for CSW,  lets face it,  our community is limited to a few hundred, cross out the 2nd chars and merchanters, then what do we have left for CSW? thats why comparing this CSW to any other USKO CSW is meaningless. You guys keep saying that the holders should have an advantage to hold it, let me tell you, you are wrong. The clan who wins the CSW already has the advantage of killing the boss for a week freely, thus there has to be some risks of losing it. But with current setup, this is almost impossible. It's like an event speciallly designed for the winner of the 1st CSW to keep it forever. I'm not going to speak about the exits/entrances/skill advantages that the holders have. I'm just trying to point out that those people, who you keep flaming in each and every single of your posts, are trying to come up with some suggestions to make this event more competitive and enjoy the server as much as they can. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1