I'm wondering if its possible to add siege weapons to the siege war? I've seen last week 3 mage parties spamming nova on the gate. This week although I wasn't there I was told it was again 3-4 mage parties.

These guys are gona abuse that bottle neck / choke point forever until they gain hundred of GBS. There's no way to enter. (Even warriors with FR and Scorpion shields will die)

I believe that CSW should be a siege war and the siege weapons should be in the game *Make them 20m-50m it will remove some economy also*

Failing this I think you should read the other topic about having multiple doors to the front of the castle. 

Thanks for reading.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

This kind of CSW is not enjoyable at all, there is only 1 way to get in for the atacking clans, and 3 ways to defend from the defeding nation, (coming down from castle hills outside and atacking from behind while we push, plus defeding nation can use the castle holders clan as a bait coz they are respawming inisde the cristal anyway and fast RG, the advantage of defeding nation is way too big in this circumstances, bringing siege weapons can increase the chances of the atacking teams, also stoping the partyes coming down from the castle hills can increase the chance a lot from the atacking teams, i dont see nothing unsual or unfair in this both situation....this is not complaining post, its just suggestions before many ppl of the server will forget about this event and may leave the server as well, if the clans cannot be allied in CSW, then it should be possible for every clan with 36 members to have a chance to enter somehow, atm in this point, if orcs nation is allied and human nation is allied as well, still defending nation has more advantage like i said earlier, plus by any chance u can say u can take the castle somehow, building warior with fire rezist, assasins with advent, mages full fire rezist as well, put everything and farm weeks just to organize and spend a lot of time and money to get 1 cristal and after that if u are allied with 4-5 clans, how u suppose to share 1 isiloon drops into 120 + members? after all the work and money u spend into this,  while only 1 clan can get into the isiloon room....and it has lower drop chance as well...who ever will accept to do this just to a very small chance to get that cristal somehow...

• Like 1

this is totally complaining post.why do u care about csw then if u thnk hard to share drops with 120+players? best drop was a w.e from isiloon on whole week lmao. 

each clan got around 13 gb from csw money. :D 13 gb shared to to 20 ppl. if u have maths you can calculate the money for each clan member. i saw 2x mage parties spamming nova to front gate also. this posts remember me first db of profko. same words same complaints

also i dont wanna see drama here about my words. gg wp peace out

Edited by NotSoBad

9 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

this is totally complaining post.why do u care about csw then if u thnk hard to share drops with 120+players? best drop was a w.e from isiloon on whole week lmao. 

each clan got around 13 gb from csw money. :D 13 gb shared to to 20 ppl. if u have maths you can calculate the money for each clan member. i saw 2x mage parties spamming nova to front gate also. this posts remember me first db of profko. same words same complaints

It's not complaining at all, im simply making a suggestion for the game to be more FUN for ALL players, not just 3-4 clans defending from everyone with ease rotating nova's.

Another thing that could partly solve this is to reset the castle 1 H before the CSW every sunday. 

That way every clan has the same chance to take the castle and defend a 4 foot wide 6 foot deep bottle neck with an AOE twice that size.

Edited by Shady Boss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

This kind of CSW is not enjoyable at all, there is only 1 way to get in for the atacking clans, and 3 ways to defend from the defeding nation, (coming down from castle hills outside and atacking from behind while we push, plus defeding nation can use the castle holders clan as a bait coz they are respawming inisde the cristal anyway and fast RG, the advantage of defeding nation is way too big in this circumstances, bringing siege weapons can increase the chances of the atacking teams, also stoping the partyes coming down from the castle hills can increase the chance a lot from the atacking teams, i dont see nothing unsual or unfair in this both situation....this is not complaining post, its just suggestions before many ppl of the server will forget about this event and may leave the server as well, if the clans cannot be allied in CSW, then it should be possible for every clan with 36 members to have a chance to enter somehow, atm in this point, if orcs nation is allied and human nation is allied as well, still defending nation has more advantage like i said earlier, plus by any chance u can say u can take the castle somehow, building warior with fire rezist, assasins with advent, mages full fire rezist as well, put everything and farm weeks just to organize and spend a lot of time and money to get 1 cristal and after that if u are allied with 4-5 clans, how u suppose to share 1 isiloon drops into 120 + members? after all the work and money u spend into this,  while only 1 clan can get into the isiloon room....and it has lower drop chance as well...who ever will accept to do this just to a very small chance to get that cristal somehow...

I just wanna fix some part. Attacking side have only 1 entrance and defending side have 11 exit. The winner clans thinks this is fair sometimes they give example about old USKO but at normal CSW map they dont have 11 exit. 

8 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

Also they dont start any drama they just did their suggestion and u want to start drama again. They make this suggestion to the management team not u . So stfu and let the admin crew answer this suggestion. Noone care ur silly alliance. Mamba out.

2 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

I just wanna fix some part. Attacking side have only 1 entrance and defending side have 11 exit. The winner clans thinks this is fair sometimes they give example about old USKO but at normal CSW map they dont have 11 exit. 

Also they dont start any drama they just did their suggestion and u want to start drama again. They make this suggestion to the management team not u . So stfu and let the admin crew answer this suggestion. Noone care ur silly alliance. Mamba out.

whats ur problem litte kido. why u care my words so much? why cant u just sit down to ur own ass and read? its non of ur business amk işine bak. seninle muhatap olan yok. this is my opinion if u dont like it just dont care and read u fucking pleb

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SirJhon said:

CSW kazananı tek başına Gamblers olmamasına rağmen neden sadece sen her konuya cevap veriyorsun ? Şu diğer sik kafalı ally clanlarına forum kullanmayı öğretin yamaklıktan başka bir işede yarasınlar 

sanane amk. bana bu görevi verdiler. siz niye kemik atmışım gibi her yorumuma geliyorsunuz? konu seninle ya da arkadaşlarına alakalı değil? 

• Confused 1

Mate, we are tying to keep this server alive, before u gonna ruin it again, whats the real matter here? u are afraid of losing it right? like u did in the last database and left the server after we took it? bring 4 clan to help u out to defend and use the walls to protect it against me and legendary clan, u dont see more then your own proud and selfish clan, u dont help the community to grow here, the moment u see a bug, u start exploit it and use it on your own, make it fair and lets fight if u are not afraid of losing it again my friend (gamblers community) 

Konu CSW zaten seni sikleyen yok. Sadece bu kadar aptal oluşunuzu anlamıyorum o kadar. Sana bu görevi verecek kadar kafası olan adamın yamaklıkla da işi olmaz. Başkasının sikiyle gerdeğe girmeye çalışmak da anca yıkıklara yakışır zaten o yüzden sizin kafanızın basmayacağı işlere çok karışmamanı öneririm. burada oynadığımız serverın keyifli ve adil geçmesi için önerilerde bulunuyor insanlar kafasızca yorum yapmaktansa daha iyi item düşürüp biraz droplanın ki biraz daha keyif verebileseniz. He umarım server ölmeden olabilirse.

3 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

Mate, we are tying to keep this server alive, before u gonna ruin it again, whats the real matter here? u are afraid of losing it right? like u did in the last database and left the server after we took it? bring 4 clan to help u out to defend and use the walls to protect it against me and legendary clan, u dont see more then your own proud and selfish clan, u dont help the community to grow here, the moment u see a bug, u start exploit it and use it on your own, make it fair and lets fight if u are not afraid of losing it again my friend (gamblers community) 

how can u call me selfish? u guys more crowded and organised then us. u guys own cz more then us. im sharing every drop from every member. this is selfish? im playin on this server till 2014. i helped tons of random ppl in this game. i dont have to proof anything to u but im asking same thing again. why u care about less drop less money while u re telling that on ur post? so u re telling me server will die cuz of a csw event or u guys leave cuz u cant win csw?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

this is castle lan, whole nation is attacking to u. didnt u learn any history or should we teach u about castles. ofc there must be one enterence. omfg look at that words :D:D

You do understand to take a castle you need siege weapons? Teach me history 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SirJhon said:

Konu CSW zaten seni sikleyen yok. Sadece bu kadar aptal oluşunuzu anlamıyorum o kadar. Sana bu görevi verecek kadar kafası olan adamın yamaklıkla da işi olmaz. Başkasının sikiyle gerdeğe girmeye çalışmak da anca yıkıklara yakışır zaten o yüzden sizin kafanızın basmayacağı işlere çok karışmamanı öneririm. burada oynadığımız serverın keyifli ve adil geçmesi için önerilerde bulunuyor insanlar kafasızca yorum yapmaktansa daha iyi item düşürüp biraz droplanın ki biraz daha keyif verebileseniz. He umarım server ölmeden olabilirse.

konu da seninle veya ne olduğu belli olmayan klanınla alakası tek bir laf geçmedi? beni siklemeyen tipe bak. nereye yorum atsan kemik atılmış it gibi geliyorsunuz. kankaların oyundan pm atıyor. göt ağrınız geçmedi yıllardır. senin basan o kafanı skm. gidip nazi sembolleri olan csw nin görselleri foruma koyacak kadar engellisin sercan. adil olmayan ne var? ilk organizasyonu kurduk senden daha tecrübeliyiz ve iyi iş yapıyoruz. bu kadar kişiyi bir arada tutmak için herkes emek veriyor bunu övmek yerine ağlıyorsunuz amk sadece. forumda her postunda göz yaşı var başka bir sik bilmezmisiniz siz? evet droplara ihtiyacı olan insanlar var oyun mekaniği bu o zaman neden gittin üzerine sn+7 çektin? başlangıç itemleri ile oynasaydın. yorumlara bak amk ya. sizi engelli kontenjanından mı soktular oyuna? 8 kişi gidecek diye server ölmez zaten. yolunuz açık olun sktrin gidin

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

this is castle lan, whole nation is attacking to u. didnt u learn any history or should we teach u about castles. ofc there must be one enterence. omfg look at that words :D:D

Yeah this is castle. If will be one enterence have to be 1 exit also am i right kido ? Use ur brain a little bit. As u can see u wrote too many thing about me but idc ur comment this not about u. In here we have to talk about suggetion. If you have an antithesis, you can present it, even if it's illogical, it's okay.(like this) So dont crap this topic.

• Sad 1

Just now, Bhromka said:

Yeah this is castle. If will be one enterence have to be 1 exit also am i right kido ? Use ur brain a little bit. As u can see u wrote too many thing about me but idc ur comment this not about u. In here we have to talk about suggetion. If you have an antithesis, you can present it, even if it's illogical, it's okay.(like this) So dont crap this topic.

you little crappy shit dont have to read my comments. u can ignore me easliy. why u care my wors too much? cuz of a ass pain? u wrote suggestion i told my opinion and u plebs attacked me like hungry dogs. u get ur answer thats fact. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

how can u call me selfish? u guys more crowded and organised then us. u guys own cz more then us. im sharing every drop from every member. this is selfish? im playin on this server till 2014. i helped tons of random ppl in this game. i dont have to proof anything to u but im asking same thing again. why u care about less drop less money while u re telling that on ur post? so u re telling me server will die cuz of a csw event or u guys leave cuz u cant win csw?

Is ez mate, but u cannot see, u cannot make a difference between a suggestions post for the all community here and try to come up on us when ever we start a post when something its not fair for all the players in this server, the moment u chose to play like this and for u it seems fair, and u cannot agree with any kind of suggestions we are making here to grow the community is calling selfish, its not the first post we made and u never came not even once close to any suggestions on this forum to make it better, this is what i am saying is making u loom like a selfish clan, lets not mention about raiding farm spots and etc

1 minute ago, NotSoBad said:

konu da seninle veya ne olduğu belli olmayan klanınla alakası tek bir laf geçmedi? beni siklemeyen tipe bak. nereye yorum atsan kemik atılmış it gibi geliyorsunuz. kankaların oyundan pm atıyor. göt ağrınız geçmedi yıllardır. senin basan o kafanı skm. gidip nazi sembolleri olan csw nin görselleri foruma koyacak kadar engellisin sercan. adil olmayan ne var? ilk organizasyonu kurduk senden daha tecrübeliyiz ve iyi iş yapıyoruz. bu kadar kişiyi bir arada tutmak için herkes emek veriyor bunu övmek yerine ağlıyorsunuz amk sadece. forumda her postunda göz yaşı var başka bir sik bilmezmisiniz siz? evet droplara ihtiyacı olan insanlar var oyun mekaniği bu o zaman neden gittin üzerine sn+7 çektin? başlangıç itemleri ile oynasaydın. yorumlara bak amk ya. sizi engelli kontenjanından mı soktular oyuna? 8 kişi gidecek diye server ölmez zaten. yolunuz açık olun sktrin gidin

İşte mevcut kafan bu kadar çalışıyor anlatılmak istenen işine gelmeyince nazi sembolü bilmem ne.  aaçtığım konunun altına gelip ağlayan sen değil misin hemen.

kafan anca boş konuşmaya bassın senin. Bu kadar kişiyi organize etmek de birşey yok. Human tarafında çok fazla clan lideri gelip bu konuda bizimle organize olmayı teklif ediyor. Marifetin bu olmadığına inanmadığımız için yapmak istemiyoruz.  ama senin yıkıklığın bunu anlamaya yetmez. Tecrübeli olmak organizayson kurmakla olmuyor.  O diğer yamak clanların yapabilceği başka birşey yok ve sizinde öyle toplanmöaktan başka çareniz yok. Çünkü bunu yapmadığınızda neler olduğunu her zaman görüyoruz. Bu konuşma seviyesine çekildiğim için kendime inanamıyorum. Aptallığınızla ve yıkıklığınızla sizi baş başa bırakıyorum. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bozo77 said:

Is ez mate, but u cannot see, u cannot make a difference between a suggestions post for the all community here and try to come up on us when ever we start a post when something its not fair for all the players in this server, the moment u chose to play like this and for u it seems fair, and u cannot agree with any kind of suggestions we are making here to grow the community is calling selfish, its not the first post we made and u never came not even once close to any suggestions on this forum to make it better, this is what i am saying is making u loom like a selfish clan, lets not mention about raiding farm spots and etc

bro, go check suggestion and updates. how many times csw changed. how many changes done. but all time result was same. u guys telling ur opinion im telling mine. that simple. anways im going sleep. gl hf

• Confused 1

Just now, SirJhon said:

İşte mevcut kafan bu kadar çalışıyor anlatılmak istenen işine gelmeyince nazi sembolü bilmem ne.  aaçtığım konunun altına gelip ağlayan sen değil misin hemen.

kafan anca boş konuşmaya bassın senin. Bu kadar kişiyi organize etmek de birşey yok. Human tarafında çok fazla clan lideri gelip bu konuda bizimle organize olmayı teklif ediyor. Marifetin bu olmadığına inanmadığımız için yapmak istemiyoruz.  ama senin yıkıklığın bunu anlamaya yetmez. Tecrübeli olmak organizayson kurmakla olmuyor.  O diğer yamak clanların yapabilceği başka birşey yok ve sizinde öyle toplanmöaktan başka çareniz yok. Çünkü bunu yapmadığınızda neler olduğunu her zaman görüyoruz. Bu konuşma seviyesine çekildiğim için kendime inanamıyorum. Aptallığınızla ve yıkıklığınızla sizi baş başa bırakıyorum. 

yoo senin özün buydu hep. oyuna ilk başladığın günden beri de böyle idin. arkadaşların da öyle idi. atılan pmleri de hatırlıyoruz şu an gelen pmleri de görüyorum. yıkık bir insandın hep sen. hiç bir şey değişmedi senin için. ben kazanmaya devam ederim gelir burada ağlar konu açarsın bu kadar basit. hayır anlamıyorum sen kimsin ki amk benim yaptığım organizasyonu eleştireceksin? ister toplanırım ister dağıtırım. sana ne oluyor. neden göt ağrınız geçmiyor olum ya. hep aynı idiniz. o serverı ağlaya ağlaya bıraktığın gün de böyle idin. neyse forumda ağlamaya devam edin. ben kaçıyorum kanka iyi geceler

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

as a casual player, i dont care about isiloon,money,castle or who keeps it but i do care about event. today i entered my first csw this relaunch and it wasnt a fun event. its not really a castle siege war its just a who can pass the door contest. siege weapons should absolutely be active to bring more competition and fun. attacking side needs alternative ways to break defences but instead defending side can go outside over castle walls and push back attackers. you cant siege the castle without siege weapons

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

bro, go check suggestion and updates. how many times csw changed. how many changes done. but all time result was same. u guys telling ur opinion im telling mine. that simple. anways im going sleep. gl hf

Really? show me one post coming from your side in this forum into suggestions and updates section about CSW, coz i just checked and there is none at least in the last 10 pages coz i got bored at some point to check any topic coming from your side, only reaction to other suggestions and most of them are in turkish , like 90% of the posts, again wihtout any respect for the rest of community here....so again kinda selfish and the list continue...

And in any circumstances, we never came to any of the post to the one that posted that u start to cry, we respect the opinion and telling our, which is huge difference, but i dont know if u are able to make one...