FPS issues after 1-2hours of gameplay

This started only this launch, on previous server it was fine..

When playing the game with hundreds of FPS and enjoying usually after 1hour sometimes 2 game drops to about 30 FPS+/- and stays that way a way to temporary fix the issue is relaunch the game but the issue returns and can confirm other players in my clan having the same issue.

PC specs: I7 3770,GTX 1060 6gb  game is on SSD, windows 10

From several players I spoke to have Intel CPU too and no issues were reported on Ryzen CPU users.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AlextazY said:

When playing the game with hundreds of FPS and enjoying usually after 1hour sometimes 2 game drops to about 30 FPS+/- and stays that way a way to temporary fix the issue is relaunch the game but the issue returns and can confirm other players in my clan having the same issue.

From several players I spoke to have Intel CPU too and no issues were reported on Ryzen CPU users.

Also we having same issue and some of us really good setup's. I tried everything at option menu it's not helping. Only "extended visibility" part can earn u like half hour than the fps problem shows itself again. 

1 hour ago, GM_Pathos said:

Hello, 

When you have time can read my topic about FPS, I hope so it will help you.

Kind Regards 

This is not help at all, its very basic

The problem is not about pc usage or pc system, its something that from client side, my whole clan will keep relog every 30-40 mins of playing, mainly during many players at same places, the fps drop and its stay that way without goes back to normal fps.

3 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Can you tell me how much memory the client uses when it starts freezing ?

My pc usage is same before and after. i need to relog and the game goes fine for another 30-40 min its happen very frequent duirng PK (peak hour)

My cpu/gpu : intel / nvidia user

Edited by zuka

8 hours ago, AlextazY said:

I can confirm that issue occurs on Ryzen CPUs, too (Ryzen 7 5800H / RTX 3070 / Game on SSD / Windows 11). For me, it happens if I use an external monitor. No issue with the laptop's monitor so far (both screens have 1080p res).

so after a a few more tests:
Fresh started game uses 8-10% CPU and about 600-635MB of ram.
After an hour or so when the fps drops CPU usage goes up to 15% and ram can go up to 700-750MB after this it is unplayable in PK about 50% of attacks just fail (BP) and nearly the same for Assassin...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mr @nikos32 we all have same issues do u have any advice cause everyones pcs not a garbage. When we relog everythong smooth like half hour then fps dropping showing itself. Also i tried almost 10 yrs old laptop and its working decent same fps result even after 3 4 hours. I think this problems about desktops. Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 5/25/2022 at 4:29 PM, Bhromka said:

Mr @nikos32 we all have same issues do u have any advice cause everyones pcs not a garbage. When we relog everythong smooth like half hour then fps dropping showing itself. Also i tried almost 10 yrs old laptop and its working decent same fps result even after 3 4 hours. I think this problems about desktops. Thanks in advance 

My only advice at the moment is to turn off the extended visibility from the Option Editor.
But then, you won't be able to see characters at a far distance.

extevisibility.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 9/29/2022 at 1:12 AM, mindkrash said:

Nikos, could it be possible that this version of KO is using an older version of DirectX? I've noticed some KO versions have options to select DirectX 11/12 and also are using a 64 bit version of Knight Online. Just food for thought. 

No