1. Items required
  • 10x Fire Elemental Essences
  • 10x Ice Elemental Essences
  • 10x Lightning Elemental Essences
  • 10x Poison Elemental Essences
  • Obtain Elemental Essence you must melt down Bifrost rings
  • Crafting BDW Rings will give random elemental damage
    • Reforging your BDW Ring will generate random elemental damage
    • Reforging your BDW Ring you will need 1x BDW Ring, 5x BDW coupons and 300m
  • 250x Merchant Tokens
  • 1000x Bravery Awards
  • 5x LNS Coupons
  • 5x BDW Coupons
  • Visit NPC [Exchange] BDW Coupons to complete the quest

BDWRings-Stats.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Saka yapiyorsunuz dimi ? Biz BDW ring yapacagiz diye 8x BF ring kiricaz, 1000x bravery toplayacagiz. Random bisey cikacak. Onu da 3gb 5 bdw kupon ile yine random dondure dondure istedigimize mi cevirecegiz ? BDW ring yapinca bankadaki rodiumlardan da 3-5 tane salin da zevkle cevirelim, ya da soyleyin ne tarafa donulecekse donelim ne siz ugrasin ne biz !! Sizce bu mantikli mi sayin GM arkadaslar. @GM_Thanos @Majesty @nikos32

Edited by Oxijean
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GM_Phobos said:

Melting down Bifrost rings at +0 will give you 5 essences. 

So when i wanna do bdw ring i need 2x shio 2x foverin 2x fr and 2x imir am i right ?  Also this essence's can tradeable or not ? We want proper guide u guys adding here NPC infos. 

On 5/8/2022 at 6:07 PM, Bhromka said:

So when i wanna do bdw ring i need 2x shio 2x foverin 2x fr and 2x imir am i right ?  Also this essence's can tradeable or not ? We want proper guide u guys adding here NPC infos. 

Could be interesting also if certain  persons apreciate the time invested of others rather than critic everything whole time.

Edited by MrCalaMiTY

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 2:42 AM, Oxijean said:

Saka yapiyorsunuz dimi ? Biz BDW ring yapacagiz diye 8x BF ring kiricaz, 1000x bravery toplayacagiz. Random bisey cikacak. Onu da 3gb 5 bdw kupon ile yine random dondure dondure istedigimize mi cevirecegiz ? BDW ring yapinca bankadaki rodiumlardan da 3-5 tane salin da zevkle cevirelim, ya da soyleyin ne tarafa donulecekse donelim ne siz ugrasin ne biz !! Sizce bu mantikli mi sayin GM arkadaslar. @GM_Thanos @Majesty @nikos32

any updates on this ? @GM_Thanos @Majesty @nikos32

Edited by Oxijean

5 hours ago, nikos32 said:

I don't know why you mentioned me about something that's written in turkish..

I see, GMs didn't care much. But, I can express what I mentioned there.

I can understand the random ring drop on craft stage. Yet, randomness on reforging stage is bullshit. We need to melt down 2x of each BF ring and gather 1000x Bravery and other stuff to get a BDW ring already. And, most probably we are not going to get what we need on the first craft unless we are the luckiest guy in the server. Thus, at least with 3gb + 5x BDW coupon we need to get what we need. GM is even spending 20 gb and 12+ BDW coupon to get what he desire, which is kinda unfair. You can increase reforging requirements but at least make it certain so that we can get what we need on the first reforge.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Oxijean said:

I see, GMs didn't care much. But, I can express what I mentioned there.

I can understand the random ring drop on craft stage. Yet, randomness on reforging stage is bullshit. We need to melt down 2x of each BF ring and gather 1000x Bravery and other stuff to get a BDW ring already. And, most probably we are not going to get what we need on the first craft unless we are the luckiest guy in the server. Thus, at least with 3gb + 5x BDW coupon we need to get what we need. GM is even spending 20 gb and 12+ BDW coupon to get what he desire, which is kinda unfair. You can increase reforging requirements but at least make it certain so that we can get what we need on the first reforge.

If you manage to get the top tier items within a couple of months then what are you going to do in a year ? Take your time, you'll eventually get there.

This is also the reason that we've set low elemental damage in a way to keep it balanced between basic gear and top gear. Not everyone will be able to reach the top of the gear (as there is more armor and weapon content to be released too), but those few who'll reach it, will still do better than others. 

The whole idea is to not force you and to not make you greedy for all the game's content that we offer. 

2 hours ago, nikos32 said:

If you manage to get the top tier items within a couple of months then what are you going to do in a year ? Take your time, you'll eventually get there.

This is also the reason that we've set low elemental damage in a way to keep it balanced between basic gear and top gear. Not everyone will be able to reach the top of the gear (as there is more armor and weapon content to be released too), but those few who'll reach it, will still do better than others. 

The whole idea is to not force you and to not make you greedy for all the game's content that we offer. 

Unfortunately it is not working like that, but I know from know on whatever I write here,  it will sound you like BLA BLA BLA to you. Summary, We can still try to obtain bf +1 (which will be even easier with old bf rings) and it is more top tier ring compared to BDW ring 0. Anyway, I am not going to suggest anything. I will just play. And as a last thing to mention, good luck with server balance once you release +5 AP excep. item update. :))

Edited by Oxijean

5 hours ago, Oxijean said:

We can still try to obtain bf +1 (which will be even easier with old bf rings) and it is more top tier ring compared to BDW ring 0

Exactly oxi, look at it as a luxury/collectionable item that Will provide hours of grinding to players Who enjoy doing so, but at all It wont affect pvp/pk players if they find It excesive.

Edited by MrCalaMiTY

3 hours ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Exactly oxi, look at it as a luxury/collectionable item that Will provide hours of grinding to players Who enjoy doing so, but at all It wont affect pvp/pk players if they find It excesive.

No bro, it is not like purchasing mercedes-benz instead of audi. We are playing a game, and there is only one owner here. For balance, the owner needs to think all the possibilities. I am not asking to change crafting items of BDW, I am just saying that randomness on reforging stage is just bullshit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The merchant token required for this is Merchant token [2]
When you are in merchant mode, you get Merchant Token [3]

P.S. To change the token, visit Miraselth NPC [ Warehouse keeper - the one which you use to change the treasure chest/abyss gem] and select
1 X Merchant Token [3] = 2  X Merchant Token [2]

• Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1