Crafting Elemental Ring Of Life and Elemental Ring Of Courage

1. Items required
  • Elemental Essence
    • To Obtain Elemental Essence you must melt down Bifrost Rings
    • Melting 1x Bifrost Ring will give 5x Essence
  • 3xROL/3xROC (+0) and 1x Elemental Essence will produce ROL or ROC with 10 elemental damage
    • Please note the success rate is 30%
  • 3xROL/3xROC (+1) and 1x Elemental Essence will produce ROL or ROC with 14 elemental damage

ROC.jpgROL.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• GM_Phobos changed the title to Crafting Elemental Ring Of Life/Ring Of Courage
  • 1 month later...

I think you should change the rate to 100% on elemental only if its +0 since not many people tries to make it since last launch.

Keep 30% to +1 with 30% rate on elemental as the rest of the upgrades.

like that you can choose Rocs as a cheaper (and a bit weaker) option to bdw rings

if you think thats too easy add some extra essense, for example 2 on +0 and 5 on +1.

Edited by Toredo

On 7/12/2023 at 7:13 PM, Toredo said:

I think you should change the rate to 100% on elemental only if its +0 since not many people tries to make it since last launch.

Keep 30% to +1 with 30% rate on elemental as the rest of the upgrades.

like that you can choose Rocs as a cheaper (and a bit weaker) option to bdw rings

if you think thats too easy add some extra essense, for example 2 on +0 and 5 on +1.

I couldn't get what you say, the upgrade rate is already %30 to applying element ?

On 7/18/2023 at 11:46 AM, Raspberry said:

I couldn't get what you say, the upgrade rate is already %30 to applying element ?

What im saying is to make is 100% on elemental cause its just 30% atm and maybe increase the amound of essence required to make it a bit harder.

• 3xROL/3xROC (+0) and 1x Elemental Essence will produce ROL or ROC with 10 elemental damage
  • 3xROL/3xROC (+1) and 1x Elemental Essence will produce ROL or ROC with 14 elemental damage
  • Like 1

• nikos32 changed the title to Crafting Elemental Ring Of Life and Elemental Ring Of Courage