As other players said, they think that are macro, but they arent macro, if ur guys just do ur work and lure to them one lamia or lamiros, they gonna ignore that until if mob near them, they only attack titan, i dont know any macro that give one target (in this case titan only), yesterday i lure one lamiro in middle spot but they ignore this lamiro then who was playing (priest) he just go town and leave warrior die, after that all log off

• Like 1

Sky only want play solo in server i think, cuz he need eat, cuz he farm and ksr bosses for SELL IN $$$$$ ITEMS, stop flame to others ppls what want farm too,  leave the envy man....

Server got anticheap system, check the rules Can't use macro in PK, they are farming, u using ur macro minor with mouse Razzer or Logitech and it's in pk, u need banned maybe?... LOL

• Majesty changed the title to K*xp farming titan

I think being idiot is bad to health, first, i have the IN in my id, i dont need sell it for dollars, in my party was 4 person and we look for 600 gbs to share it, 2nd i think u dont know the difference at macro and koxp, macro can use to z skill or configure whats skill u gonna use, they didnt use macro cos they only attack one mob (as Thomas said, that only work with Genie system, u can lure them one mob and they dont gonna attack that mob, they gonna attack only titans), read about programs please, 3rd if i use macro and one mouse at pk nikos already should send me to jail or banned me, my mouse is 4 usd so yes, i have good logitech or razzer mouse :D
And not only me talk or make post about it, is easy go other post and translate turk to spanish, stop being idiot and kid gl, and thanks for rainbows yesterday ;)

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Sky said:

Creo que ser idiota es malo para la salud, primero, tengo el IN en mi id, no necesito venderlo en dólares, en mi grupo éramos 4 personas y buscamos 600 gb para compartirlo, 2º, creo que no sabes el diferencia en macro y koxp, macro puede usar para z skill o configurar cuál es la habilidad que vas a usar, no usaron macro porque solo atacan a una mafia (como dijo Thomas, eso solo funciona con el sistema Genie, puedes atraerlos a una mafia y ellos no voy a atacar a esa mafia, van a atacar solo a los titanes), lea sobre los programas, por favor, tercero, si uso macro y un mouse en pk nikos, ya debería enviarme a la cárcel o prohibirme, mi mouse cuesta 4 usd, así que sí, tengo buena logitech o razzer mouse :D
Y no solo yo hablo o hago una publicación al respecto, es fácil ir a otra publicación y traducir turk al español, deja de ser idiota y niño gl, y gracias por los arcoíris de ayer;)

the always right

Yes You have closed my topic but I wasnt expecting that you wont understand it is Really third party tool in other words "KOXP". Look how they are climbing hill. Go and try to climb like them please. And they were not attacking lamias near to them. It is KOXP. You should block this kind of people otherwise many will have to leave... You have a responsibility here... If you dont want to lose numbers this is not the way...

Believe me, I know a lot about programming, and I also know the rules, regarding it, it's not my fault that your knowledge is so limited, I bet you that if I enter your PC, no matter how much you eliminate your mouse configuration programs , I can still find them, so you better stop being a liar, because here the whole server knows that you like to sell items in $, and that you only live from that, and watch the video that @FermuriaN uploaded, respect the rules and stop do Bug Abuse. Greetings, you need 1 whole party attacking me just to stay with Rainbow, are you proud of that?, what a shame, even if I didn't teach you how to play, you didn't learn anything when you were a member of my clan that now you say you are LEADER.

14 minutes ago, Apple said:

Believe me, I know a lot about programming, and I also know the rules, regarding it, it's not my fault that your knowledge is so limited, I bet you that if I enter your PC, no matter how much you eliminate your mouse configuration programs , I can still find them, so you better stop being a liar, because here the whole server knows that you like to sell items in $, and that you only live from that, and watch the video that @FermuriaN uploaded, respect the rules and stop do Bug Abuse. Greetings, you need 1 whole party attacking me just to stay with Rainbow, are you proud of that?, what a shame, even if I didn't teach you how to play, you didn't learn anything when you were a member of my clan that now you say you are LEADER.

Nikos enter my pc a lot times using teamviewer, ask him what programs i use :D, about fermurian video is visual bug of mage tp, sometimes when mage tp u can be in top but to other players, they can see u at floor, and i dont need bring 1 pt, just 1 db 2 assas (with me) and one warrior to win rainbow :) nobody is leader, only Angel :D

Edited by Sky