How a windows program as been certified "Resource monitor" can be detected as cheat? I cant even check my network bandwidth and other backround services but i see alot of banning in-game of "bots", and how secure is the SOACS can be that preventing a windows users accessing a monitor tool provided by WINDOWS itself lol?

Admin, the resource monitor "Network tab" is to rectify the latency, packets loss issue and background UDP/TCP activity, and your host located at europe, so its bothers me alot to get perfect latency with VPN and I have to get use to your server replies to my timings. I not here demanding to let resource monitor to be allowed, because i know you can do something  "fishy" on memory  bypassing security structures. Osmanx should come with a feature to monitor network activity in-game, and its kinda unfair to south-east asia players that have to purchase VPN to play this game that mostly hosted at europe without having a CDN.

"Edit : spelling errors."

Edited by tiHnoitalusO

2 hours ago, tiHnoitalusO said:

Admin, the resource monitor "Network tab" is to rectify the latency, packets loss issue and background UDP/TCP activity, and your host located at europe, so its bothers me alot to get perfect latency with VPN and I have to get use to your server replies to my timings. I not here demanding to let resource monitor to be allowed, because i know you can do something  "fishy" on memory  bypassing security structures. Osmanx should come with a feature to monitor network activity in-game, and its kinda unfair to south-east asia players that have to purchase VPN to play this game that mostly hosted at europe without having a CDN.

"Edit : spelling errors."

CDN wont work with real time gaming.
With vpn i get around 150ms, and it is totally playable. (pingzapper)

Edited by zuka

1 hour ago, zuka said:

CDN wont work with real time gaming.
With vpn i get around 150ms, and it is totally playable. (pingzapper)

This game its not running on a engine to process realtime 3D that required a powerful computer, its still run under old framework that can be done with CDN without caching, and there are some servers managed to do it. And 150ms its through the tunnel hosted by pingzapper but how about the pingzapper server to host? You will never know the real latency of the host you have connected, its still hop from pingzapper unless you trace it by using network tools on your computer.

PS: i using this software pingzapper for more than 10 years.