My items stolen from Who?

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Apple said:

@nikos32Unbanned Toni pls mate, he is innocent, his error was logged friend account in a Bad day... But he no stolen or trade any item, give 1 oportunitty, he no is a problem User, and he never got any Strike or banned...

Whoever stole those items also had access to Toni's account. If none of them has the courage to admit the mistake he made then all accounts involved will be remain permanently blocked.

I apologise for logging into the account, as Gokalp says, he did share his account with me ñast year, so I'd played with his mage many times. This year, It's true I logged in with his acc, I was not expecting the password to be the same. So It was my mistake to log into. But rest assure I didn't make any change in his account, as I have no reason to do that. I know Akip, I tried to contact him, however, I couldn't reach him. I really want to apologise with you  @Gokalp and I can imagine how you might feel knowing someone has done that to you. I did log but I didn't do, trade, or change anything. As I understand @nikos32 has the resources to see the database of every logging, as well as trading and items burnt or at least that's what I think.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Toni has logged with my account many times (that can be seen in the data base i guess) he's never done such thing. It must have been the other guy, akip or supportarcher, as far as i know akip hadn't been logging for many days, before that thing happened. Give Toni a chance. he's a good guy and a good friend. Curiosity killed the cat. Lesson learnt.

Edited by Beretta
  • Like 2

Hello Nikos, Toni is one of the most important members in ours and since the last server we have shown that we have not had any similar problems.
I assume that it is possible to see if the same day and time that the items were stolen or deleted, see from which IP the account was logged in.
I ask you to reconsider your decision and unblock his account.

Hello guys, i have to admit that i played with that mage along time ago on csw that i logged to help toni in some mage partys. i took his unique items and those are on my acc. if i can solve this prob because i see there are some ppl on this (banned) should be great. i cant played anymore this wonderfull ko because time.  anyway gonna be reading this post or someone else contact me :D. i have the roll sse and the staf hehe. 

@nikos32 can check this pls....

4 minutes ago, AKIP01 said:

Hello guys, i have to admit that i played with that mage along time ago on csw that i logged to help toni in some mage partys. i took his unique items and those are on my acc. if i can solve this prob because i see there are some ppl on this (banned) should be great. i cant played anymore this wonderfull ko because time.  anyway gonna be reading this post or someone else contact me :D. i have the roll sse and the staf hehe. 

• Thanks 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AKIP01 said:

So it's partly toni's fault, beause he also logged on Smokethereisnospoon's account a day before you log in. Obviously he informed you that Smokethereisnospoon hasn't changed the account info and then you logged in and traded the items :) 

I'm quite surprised that it took you that long to respond, it usually takes only a couple of days. 

Some items were found in your character but the following items are still missing therefore none of those accounts can be unbanned until all items are found:

Lycaon staff(+6)
Ring of Life
Secret-Silver Earring
1,220,000,100 coins

Edit: actually they're still in one of your accounts ( Novit4 )

Okay since all of them are still there, all other accounts are now unblocked.