Hey, 

I think the merchant ingame description about said items should be updated, it says “put the price for each if you’re selling more than one”, so I did that, 6k each, 5k potions total (=30 mil), but when I came back they were all only sold for 6k, and my money got wasted, so I think the decscriptions should be updated as the game regarded the 5k pots as 1 item, not (5000), but when you put it to sale it tells you that the prices should be put for 1 pot each, that’s the whole issue, so I think this should get changed, as it’s an issue and misleading, would it be possible by the way to get a refund somehow (admins?) for 300 KC as it was 3 sets of pots, I pmed the guy that bought them but he didn’t seem very welcoming in giving them back (realizing maybe that it was a mistake on my part.) Anyway, is this something that could get solved? Thanks, David.

Edited by Th3x

I know, but the whole issue is that the game tells u otherwise, which is where my issue came from, thanks for ur input though.

i just hope I could get a refund, otherwise it’s ok.

so no closure from the admins at this point? At least add a description to the pots saying *WARNING* this is a stack or the game regards it as (1).

would be nice if I could get my 300 kc back that I spent on these pots, the guy who bought them is Freddywashere, and all he haid to say to my explanation when I PMed him, was “turk?”, so yeah, there u go, I feel shit about it, granted it’s only 3€, but still, feel shit,

I would be very happy if an admin could sort this out? (Truly I would appreciate it, thanks nikos, u maybe? Like if I could get a refund or something or these pots that I wasted, lost like 3 x 25 or 30m)

Edited by Th3x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The premium HP/MP potions are countable but *not* stackable, hence the reason you do not have to put price for *each* potion.

You're right that the message is kinda misleading, we will update it, thanks!

Please tell me what's your character name so we can do a paypal/epin refund.