I remember how this clan cried at me when the same situation happened to them. Now they are trying to do the same thing.

You shouldn't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself.

I invite these friends to have a little character. They are different in game, forum or pk.

GJ 300

Edited by Traiteur
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 2:49 AM, Traiteur said:

I remember how this clan cried at me when the same situation happened to them. Now they are trying to do the same thing.

You shouldn't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself.

I invite these friends to have a little character. They are different in game, forum or pk.

GJ 300

This guy is a CLOWN. Please tell me what you've done on this server but die in CZ 42 million times and cry to every clan on orc side to balance PK for your shit clan? Please, let us know how much success you've had on this server with Remember Me. I'm waiting for all the CSWs you won, clan wars and 8v8s in PK. You've done nothing and the server knows it. Only thing you do is dick ride every other clan besides your own. Face it, your shit and so is your shit ass clan. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tmodular1ty said:

This guy is a CLOWN. Please tell me what you've done on this server but die in CZ 42 million times and cry to every clan on orc side to balance PK for your shit clan? Please, let us know how much success you've had on this server with Remember Me. I'm waiting for all the CSWs you won, clan wars and 8v8s in PK. You've done nothing and the server knows it. Only thing you do is dick ride every other clan besides your own. Face it, your shit and so is your shit ass clan. 

Hello my anonymous friend.

I've never cried to an orc clan. The last thing I said to @mindkrash was this.
"At least a few of you had to play on the human side to balance the pk except for the boss times." Think about what this means. (If you are curious about minkrash's answer, you can ask him.)

We are not the item and boss lover types as you thought in your comment. I'm only entering this game for pk and I would like to point out that whenever I saw few people on the orc side, I entered the orc account and played with you. I'll do it again tomorrow if I have the opportunity.
In fact, that's exactly what I expected from the opposite race.

Doesn't the topic of the forum we are talking about right now confirm this situation? There is an imbalance in the server after almost the gamblers left. I tried to save this situation and make it more fair.
If you had made this suggestion, be sure that the clans on the server would be closer to each other and offer us a better environment.

I'm currently seeing a stupid comment from an anonymous friend.
If you want to have an idea about me, you can talk to bodii in your clan. He is one of the people who knows me best.

Yes unfortunately i am a loser player. That's why I die a lot. I also don't know how to use the town button much. maybe this is another reason. Another reason may be to not use the town button and to fight with x2-3 pt.

PS: I m always busy at csw time. I joined only 2 times since relunch. The same is true for clan war. Just because my account is in the game doesn't mean I'm playing.

PS2: If you thought I was crying for an orc clan, you've lost your ego.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...