BALANCING NATIONS (important!!)

elProfessor

Just now, elProfessor said:

Change the subject?????? Have you seen what this post is about ?? hahahahaha You guys have some issues 

that post was not quoted for you, but i think you think world is all about you :D  try to read properly.. this is your topic in the end..

6 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

Unfortunatelly none of you have no idea about me boys so chill and go smoke something maybe you relax ..

... people like you ...

so you are the same ? accusing and terrorizing ppl without any knowledge. it is so sad that you try to look cool in 1 post and then show us real you. then why did u try to act cool  when you are just a nobody ? you r a silly rabbit in the end  :)

6 hours ago, Cullinan said:

The problem is that I play this game for fun.

You and people like you are after glorifying their obscure characters in social life here. This is very difficult to understand because your world is as small as the games you wrote above.What I said has nothing to do with being an player. It has to do with being an individual who has completed his personal development. For you and people like you, the only question is whether or not to have a ROF.

Now go start another poll. The player with the most riot kills will be rewarded.

Unfortunatelly you and your previous clan aswell do the same thing now you guys dont know how to lose and you cannot accept it and you start talking about people's life and blah blah blah but you dont know even the smallest detail just because this is a competitive game and my clan or ME want to win doesnt mean anything ...the better player/clan always wants to win obviously take the bosses aswell win in pk in CSW and everywhere I thought this is a game right ??? do you wanna lose in games ??? No you dont ....But in this game you lose and you cannot accept it because you are a greedy non respectfull animal .... If you want to discuss about real life we can do it in private and you will also understand more and more things and I can proove you that you are the one with the sad life becacuse if you didn't care about the game as you said you wouldn't even spend time talking here ....Have fun playing tetris with your peruvian brothers 

14 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

All I see here is some stupid people talking total nonsense and giving us lessons about life ...Unfortunatelly none of you have no idea about me boys so chill and go smoke something maybe you relax .. This CSW really had some bad after effects I get it 

Before you start your english lessons on monday 18pm let me give u some teaching..
all i see here => here is not needed bucause you are in a forum, in formal english this is not used.
none of you have no idea -> this should be "none of you have any idea" in formal english you cant use NO for ANY
if you are a techer you should at least know the difference between formal and nonformal. maybe you are teaching english to drug dealers ? and helping them to work abroad in US ? :)

btw i dont even care :) it seems fun so i decided to open a forum account. after opening the account ALL I SEE is some kids speaking about their small worlds :)  have fun dude.

28 minutes ago, Rust said:

Before you start your english lessons on monday 18pm let me give u some teaching..
all i see here => here is not needed bucause you are in a forum, in formal english this is not used.
none of you have no idea -> this should be "none of you have any idea" in formal english you cant use NO for ANY
if you are a techer you should at least know the difference between formal and nonformal. maybe you are teaching english to drug dealers ? and helping them to work abroad in US ? :)

btw i dont even care :) it seems fun so i decided to open a forum account. after opening the account ALL I SEE is some kids speaking about their small worlds :)  have fun dude.

Go sleep you are tired 

well rust your bad at reading because bilone said about professor that he will scream and disrespect ( good and bad players )

then i said I suck and professor loves me 

definition of suck in that context is I NOOB but professor loves me .

so if your smart you would understand right away . 

dont talk about kindergarden manner when you're  replying like everyone in here saying shits .

36 minutes ago, leboardzx said:

well rust your bad at reading because bilone said about professor that he will scream and disrespect ( good and bad players )

then i said I suck and professor loves me 

definition of suck in that context is I NOOB but professor loves me .

so if your smart you would understand right away . 

dont talk about kindergarden manner when you're  replying like everyone in here saying shits .

Dude i think you took english lessons on monday 18pm in  Elprofessors class. it seems ineffective :D
if you want to say "You Suck at Game.." then dont cut corners , say it in full sentence. This is forum everybody understand as they please. i wrote earlier i m bored and trying to have fun in forum :D  and you gave the perfect metarial :) 

PS : i dont care about balance.. what we need is more players ,who cares about balance.

Edited by Rust

2 hours ago, elProfessor said:

Unfortunatelly you and your previous clan aswell do the same thing now you guys dont know how to lose and you cannot accept it and you start talking about people's life and blah blah blah but you dont know even the smallest detail just because this is a competitive game and my clan or ME want to win doesnt mean anything ...the better player/clan always wants to win obviously take the bosses aswell win in pk in CSW and everywhere I thought this is a game right ??? do you wanna lose in games ??? No you dont ....But in this game you lose and you cannot accept it because you are a greedy non respectfull animal .... If you want to discuss about real life we can do it in private and you will also understand more and more things and I can proove you that you are the one with the sad life becacuse if you didn't care about the game as you said you wouldn't even spend time talking here ....Have fun playing tetris with your peruvian brothers 

If I were like this, I would continue playing this game as 30vs5 and come here and open a thread about the balance of races. I tried to broaden your vision a little bit, but unfortunately you are too far from it because your whole being is a game. You are really pathetic. You are unlikely to realize that the issue is far from winning and losing. I think you should do another poll. You're the ones who are greedy enough to do an ROF poll even with the game screwed up. I was not in this clan when you were given advice months ago. And what was said came true. I am stubbornly trying to widen your point of view, but the character data is not loading :)

Among the messages I wrote to you, there are some recommendations. If your vocabulary isn't enough and it forces you to do mean things, never mind. You don't have to pretend to be something you're not. It's obvious from the first post how pathetic you are

• Haha 1

Son zamanlarda sunucudan daha zevkli olan tek şey burada konuşulanlar. Mısır ve soğuk içeçek ile göt oluşunu izlemek çok zevkli elprofesör. :) 

The only thing more enjoyable than the server lately is what's being said here. It's very enjoyable to watch ass formation with corn and cold drink elprofesör. :) 

Edited by prada
yanlış yazım

7 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

I thought you was dead what happened 

i just stop play profko, i see now that u think that u are good player and ur clan is the best.?

damn i kill everyone in 1 vs 1 also in bowl that cant cut 1 isi then call 2 pts more vs few humans

if u talk much about balance u should ask ur leader what he answer when traiteur ask him

what u think about balance, he said no we only look for bosses

good luck killing bosses, riotes and atross

kiss everyone 

5 minutes ago, Sky said:

i just stop play profko, i see now that u think that u are good player and ur clan is the best.?

damn i kill everyone in 1 vs 1 also in bowl that cant cut 1 isi then call 2 pts more vs few humans

if u talk much about balance u should ask ur leader what he answer when traiteur ask him

what u think about balance, he said no we only look for bosses

good luck killing bosses, riotes and atross

kiss everyone 

All you ever did good in this server was 1v1 I give you that but it doens't show anything to me you've been a terrible clan leader and we always won againgst your clan in fair fights all you can do now is talk as you always did ...You are saying about us running the whole map but you dont bring up the fact we had one party and you were chasing us with 2-3 parties and we kept fighting.... All you guys are doing right now is blaming us for beeing a good clan so I will accept that aswell...Have fun :) 
Let's not discuss about you beeing a GM :D:D 

Edited by elProfessor

6 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

Hahahahahah I knewwww it go to sleep my friend you are tired 

is this your backup sentence? whenever you fail to create a sentence or cant find an explanation you are repeating this..
i m stopping from writing posts. i m really sorry for you. You poor child !  we are sorry that we dont understand how basic you are..

i now understand that being an english teacher is your lifelong purpose..  Poor Soul. i ll pray 4 u .

1 minute ago, Rust said:

is this your backup sentence? whenever you fail to create a sentence or cant find an explanation you are repeating this..
i m stopping from writing posts. i m really sorry for you. You poor child !  we are sorry that we dont understand how basic you are..

i now understand that being an english teacher is your lifelong purpose..  Poor Soul. i ll pray 4 u .

Please pray for me 

3 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

All you ever did good in this server was 1v1 I give you that but it doens't show anything to me you've been a terrible clan leader and we always won againgst your clan in fair fights all you can do now is talk as you always did ...You are saying about us running the whole map but you dont bring up the fact we had one party and you were chasing us with 2-3 parties and we kept fighting.... All you guys are doing right now is blaming us for beeing a good clan so I will accept that aswell...Have fun :) 
Let's not discuss about you beeing a GM :D:D 

As i said first the cow does not remember when it was veal

any problem that i was gm.? i take adventage from that.? damn this kids only talk cos have a mouth 

impossible talk with kids that think that are good players, good luck now with free bosses

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sky said:

As i said first the cow does not remember when it was veal

any problem that i was gm.? i take adventage from that.? damn this kids only talk cos have a mouth 

impossible talk with kids that think that are good players, good luck now with free bosses

La vaca moooo

• Haha 1