BALANCING NATIONS (important!!)

elProfessor

As we saw the whole week Human side was dead not even active for Bosses/events/Ronark Land.......I know most of the human side hates me for some reason and I dont really mind because this is a competitive game ...But... I would like to communicate somehow for the good of the pk to try and balance the nations so the pk is fun for everyone we can try splitting etc.etc Pm me in game or respond here and let's find a way to make the pk better right now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

Beretta2 Oct 8:36 PM

Regarless of any updates forthcoming, most of 300 will stop playing.

bro ppl have real life too near the game sometimes leave sometimes join its normal some ppl was playing alot bec they not working and now start work again so they cant play, but no 1 left the server but I heared somethings is the smileagain who leaving the server and join anther servers that is true ?

11 hours ago, bilal recone said:

bro ppl have real life too near the game sometimes leave sometimes join its normal some ppl was playing alot bec they not working and now start work again so they cant play, but no 1 left the server but I heared somethings is the smileagain who leaving the server and join anther servers that is true ?

Yes

• Like 1

With the constant desire to be the strongest, to kill everyone, you're the one who made the game this way.

Your feeble desires, such as killing all the bosses and owning every item, are the only reason for this. It's really funny to seek balance when you're in such a situation.

You use the ROF every day while cutting the riote and artoss. You cut each other and count 75 deaths.

You're really funny, miserable. Balance your own imbalance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cullinan said:

With the constant desire to be the strongest, to kill everyone, you're the one who made the game this way.

Your feeble desires, such as killing all the bosses and owning every item, are the only reason for this. It's really funny to seek balance when you're in such a situation.

You use the ROF every day while cutting the riote and artoss. You cut each other and count 75 deaths.

You're really funny, miserable. Balance your own imbalance.

I am so sad :( I will cry in my bedroom now You should have this desire aswell I mean you already have it since you are saying these words but you just can't make it because you are bad at this game 

League of Legends...Cs:Go .... Dota ...Fortnite ....Tetris ..... those are some games you might be good at try them but dont ever play Knight Online you and your whole clan

Edited by elProfessor

1 hour ago, elProfessor said:

League of Legends...Cs:Go .... Dota ...Fortnite ....Tetris ..... those are some games you might be good at try them but dont ever play Knight Online you and your whole clan

You really make me laugh with this comment :)   dude you are a miserable player you are playing KO like Super Mario.. just running around will not make you a player :) Thank GOD i dont have any funny ideas to show off , but at least i m not playing KO like SUPER MARIO like u :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, elProfessor said:

I am so sad :( I will cry in my bedroom now You should have this desire aswell I mean you already have it since you are saying these words but you just can't make it because you are bad at this game 

really I dont know ppl like u how  they life with us in same world, lol u make drama in everything, always sh1t in each other u cant respect any 1 lol Iam sure if u play vs ur friends in ur same clan u will make the same thing, bec u really cant even respect any 1 ( good player, bad player ) what u know only to scream and sh1t really try to learn something from ur good members in ur clan just play and take this game for fun, really i hate to speak with ppl like u 

Edited by bilal recone
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, elProfessor said:

The problem is that I play this game for fun.

You and people like you are after glorifying their obscure characters in social life here. This is very difficult to understand because your world is as small as the games you wrote above.What I said has nothing to do with being an player. It has to do with being an individual who has completed his personal development. For you and people like you, the only question is whether or not to have a ROF.

Now go start another poll. The player with the most riot kills will be rewarded.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, elProfessor said:

This guy really funny.  

How has life treated you so that you have become this way?

Children should definitely play this game under the supervision of their parents. Otherwise, it's a personality disorder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, elProfessor said:

If you need some attention seek professional help. 

Edited by 2Sexy4U
  • Haha 1