Hey @GM_Thanos now i have played Professional ever since 1st released, and with this update i only started less then 2months" while all the rest of the player's are almost max out gear" it is very hard for new comers and main INT priest player's to keep both nation game alive. my suggestions is:

1, because this is a elemental damage server, not much people are willing or wanna kill other bosses but mini isi/ isi,Talos,SQ  and now + Forlanker, for that it is such a waste of KO concept"

so why not make all bosses that could also drop something special like ( 350KC,700KC,5xIngot,GB,Prem pack,350ac/2k Scrolls?)

that way there never will be lefted over of bosses and surely it can bring a little more action.

2,add extra JM for time zone problems. perhaps normal people would have to work and have a little freshen up off game with there real life style, so pretty much is hard for us to attend JM at very late time and very early time or even maybe move the early time later, and the late time earlier would help a lot.

3,BDW" LNS"  instead of giving 99% junk green chest" why not make 1 blue chest or 2x or 3x ingot or even leather.

I've opened for more then thousands of them and nothing but chitin, junk weapons and the worst of all all parts are+1, like come on bro we work hard in combat to win an event at least you would do chitin/shell to+6 😂 that way people could trade in for making Valk items. 

i am sure this would make it seems establishing for everyone with a smile even though it was just shell.

4, Legendary" make it repeatable Twice? for most clan and other's would always have there own team listed with classes, some main Warrior, some not and most of the time me personally would have to stay on priest to keep team strong and of course to make action for opponents. 

For that particular reason if INT priest player's wanna change class it will only means party may have an issue to find another priest player. this goes the same way with Warrior or Mage.

i understand right now you can do it 3x in 1 account if you really play hardcore PK' but truth is there isn't enough player's participating as much as it should be, so is extremely hardcore to resolve this issue when all we want is to have as much fun as possible,

5, Make Legendary 75kills also available with LNS/Lunar War/CSW, because during week days not so much action in different time zone, and when there's action people can't seems to get the quest done by the time it wipes , if you can added to this extra events, this way can at least give and help player's having a better chance to get the quest finish.

please take a minutes and think about it, only trying to help and make a better server. GL all

• Like 2