19.08.2021 Updates / Güncellemeler

GM_Thanos

• King Election has been restarted.
  • Fixed an issue related to bosses' spawn coordinates in Ronark Land;
    •  For that reason, Ronark Land is now reactivated and it will be open every Friday from 21:00 until Monday at 21:00 server time.
  • Felankor boss has been released;
    •  There is the Red, the White, the Blue and the Green Dragon which can be found in Ronark Land but only one of them can appear at a time.
      • Each of them can drop an Elemental Essence and the Ring of the Felankor with their respective damage elements.
  • Rings of Courage and Life with Fire, Cold, Lightning and Poison damage elements have been added;
    • You can craft them via Anvil with a 30% success rate.
      • Items required:
        • 1x Fire, Cold, Lightning or Poison Elemental Essence.
        • 3x ROC (+0), 3x ROC (+1), 3x ROL (+0) or 3x ROL (+1).
      •  ROC (+0) and ROL (+0) with damage elements can be upgraded to (+1) using the Accessory Compound Scroll.
  • Daily Login Rewards system has been added;
    • You can now receive a random pack of buff scrolls every day by typing .claim on chat.
      • The random pack of buff scrolls you can get is one of the following:
        • 2000 HP Scrolls (3)
        • 350 AC Scrolls (3)
        • Power of Lion Scrolls (3)
        • Weapon Enchant Scrolls (3)
        • Armor Enchant Scrolls (3)
      • The scrolls cannot be traded or stored in the Inn Hostess.
  • [Daily] Personal Weapon quest has been added;
    • You receive a Personal Weapon Token when you complete the daily quest by killing once the following monsters in CZ:
      • [Quest] Giant Golem
      • [Quest] Uruk Tron
      • [Quest] Troll Captain
      • [Quest] Lard Orc
    • Collect 3x Tokens then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon town for a Personal Weapon of your choice.
  • Bahamut and Gryphon skins have been added as alternative skins for Valkyrie;
    • You can change the skin via Anvil with a 100% success rate.
    • The skin scrolls can be found on:
      •  Vote Store for 5 VP.
      • Chaotic Bosses.
    • The stats are equal between all skins.
  • Garges Weapon set has been added;
    • You have a 10% chance to receive a Blue Shard with every kill you make in CZ/RL.
    • If you are in a party then every party member has a chance to receive a Blue Shard but the chances are less than 10%.
      • The bigger the party, the less chances for every member to receive a Blue Shard.
    • Collect 75x Blue Shards then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon town for a Garges Weapon of your choice.
  • Legendary Weapon set has been added;
    • A [Daily] quest has been added which requires you to kill 75x enemy nation players in CZ/RL in order to obtain a Legendary Weapon Token. 
    • Collect 5 Tokens then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon town for a Legendary Weapon of your choice.
    • The Legendary Weapon Tokens are non-tradeable but can be stored in the Inn Hostess.
  • Spirit of Genie item has been added;
    • It can be found only in PUS.
    • It will give you up to 10 auto loot premium points on use.
      • As you already know, our Premium Auto Loot system is available only for users with an active Gold Premium Service.
  • The itemicons of Old Accessories will now appear darker compared to normal ones, to avoid confusion in the future.
  • Fixed some pixel errors on clan capes.
  • Increased the drop rates on Booro.
  • Increased the HP and AC of Rainbow  Goblin.

* The [Daily] quests reset at midnight server time.

________________________________________________________________________________

• Krallık seçimi tekrardan başlatıldı.
  • Ronark Land haritasında bossların doğma koordinatlarından kaynaklı bir hata giderildi;
    • Bu hatanın giderilmesinden ötürü Ronak Land haritası sunucu saati ile her Cuma 21:00 ile Pazartesi 21:00 arasında tekrardan açılacak.
  • Felankor bossları eklendi.
    • Sadece Ronark Land haritasında olmak üzere Kırmızı, Mavi, Beyaz ve Yeşil Felankorlar eklendi.
      • Her biri türüne göre Ring of the Felankor ve Elemental Essence eşyası atacaklar.
  • Flame/Glacier/Lightning/Poison elemental damageleri olan Ring of Courage ve Ring of Life yüzükleri eklendi:
    • Anvilde %30 şansla elde edilebilir.
      • Gerekli itemler:
        • 1 adet Fire, Lightning, Glacier ya da Poison Essence
        • 3x ROC (+0), 3x ROC (+1), 3x ROL (+0), 3x ROL (+1)
      • Elemental damageleri olan ROC ve ROL yine anvilde takı basma kağıdı ile +1'e yükseltilebilir.
  • Günlük ödüller eklendi.
    • Normal chat kısmına .claim yazarak rastgele bir paket buff kağıdı alabileceksiniz.
      • Rastgele paket bufflar:
        • 2000 HP Scrolls (3)
        • 350 AC Scrolls (3)
        • Power of Lion Scrolls (3)
        • Weapon Enchant Scrolls (3)
        • Armor Enchant Scrolls (3)
      • Bu scrollar bankaya konulamaz veya trade edilemez.
  • Günlük Selfname silah görevi aktif edildi.
    • CZ haritasında aşağıda ismi yazılı olan bossları öldürdüğünüzde 1 adet Personal Weapon Token elde edebileceksiniz:
      • [Quest] Giant Golem
      • [Quest] Uruk Tron
      • [Quest] Troll Captain
      • [Quest] Lard Orc
    • Topladığınız 3 adet Personal Weapon Token eşyasını Moradonda bulunan Dede Korkut NPC'sinden isteğinize göre bir selfname silahı ile değişebilirsiniz.
  • Valkyrie zırhlarına alternatif olarak Bahamut ve Gryphon görünümlü yeni zırhlar eklendi.
    • Anvilde %100 şans ile görünümü değiştirebilirsiniz.
    • Görünüm değiştirme scrolları aşağıdaki gibi elde edilebilir:
      • 5 VP karşılığında Vote Mağazasından,
      • Chaotic bosslardan
    • Tüm zırh tiplerinin değerleri eşittir, sadece görüntü değişir.
  • Garges Silah seti eklendi.
    • CZ veya Ronark Land haritasında bir kill aldığınızda %10 şans ile bir adet Blue Shard elde edebilirsiniz.
    • Partide iseniz partideki diğer üyeler de Blue Shard elde edebilir fakat şansı %10'dan düşüktür.
      • Partideki kişi sayısı arttıkça Blue Shard elde edebilme olasılığı düşmektedir.
    • 75 adet Blue Shard biriktirip, bunları moradonda bulunan Dede Korkut NPC'sinde isteğinize göre bir Garges silahı ile değiştirebilirsiniz.
  • Legendary silah seti eklendi.
    • Legendary Weapon Token'i elde edebilmeniz için, "Günlük 75 Kill" görevini CZ ya da Ronark Land haritasında tamamlamanız gerekmektedir.
    • 5 adet Legendary Weapon Token biriktirdiğinizde bunları Moradonda bulunan Dede Korkut NPC'sinde isteğinize göre bir Legendary silah ile değiştirebilirsiniz.
    • Legendary Weapon Token eşyası trade edilemez fakat bankaya konulabilir.
  • Spirit of Genie eklendi.
    • Sadece PUS'tan alınabilir.
    • Kullanıldığında 10 Auto Loot puan verir.
      • Bildiğiniz üzere Auto Loot puanları Gold premiumu olan kullanıcılar için geçerlidir.
  • İleride oluşabilecek bir karışıklığı engellemek adına old takılar artık normal olanlara göre daha koyu görünecektir.
  • Clan pelerinlerindeki bazı piksel hataları düzeltildi.
  • Booro yaratığının drop oranları arttırıldı.
  • Rainbow Goblin yaratığının HP ve defansı arttıldı.

* Günlük görevler sunucu saati ile gece yarısında sıfırlanmaktadır.

Garges-Shield.jpg

Aegis.jpg

Garges-Sword.jpg

Ascalon.jpg

Garges-Dagger.jpg

Hrunting.jpg

Garges-Bow.jpg

Sarenga.jpg

Garges-Scyhte.jpg

Gungnir.jpg

Garges-Mace.jpg

Mj-lnir.jpg

Garges-Fire-Staff.jpg

Fire-Kerykeion.jpg

Garges-Ice-Staff.jpg

Ice-Kerykeion.jpg

Garges-Lightning-Staff.jpg

Lightning-Kerykeion.jpg

ROC.jpg

ROL.jpg

ROF.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

need also some updates for beginners these updates make cz a bloody zone i guess for future to less faith for farming beginners

The bigger the party, the less chances for every member to receive a Blue Shard

not good aswell for example some assasins in trio fk the shit up of all farmers and get even more rewardet for that i dont like

Edited by Salocin

I see it as a very good update. Thx to all...
Gathering people to the bowl as much as possible will increase the enjoyment of the game.

@GM_Thanos, @nikos32 There's just one thing I'm curious about. It is stated that the felankors will be active in RL. RL also appears to be open as part of the weekend schedule.
If so, I'm very sorry for myself. I don't have any time to play on weekends. I hope it was mistake of type.

• Like 1

@nikos32 @GM_Thanos Maybe it's time to update the ladder points? I think it would be a good idea to add Legendary Weapon Token as a reward when we change our ladder points. Ladders are not easily made, the current rewards from ladder points are really bad tbh they just don't make sense for the amount of time players spend earning them. I hope you guys would take this into consideration.

P.S Nice update!

Edited by GLaDiaToR888
  • Like 2

Just now, GLaDiaToR888 said:

@nikos32 @GM_Thanos Maybe it's time to update the ladder points? I think it would be a good idea to add Legendary Weapon Token as a reward when we change our ladder points. Ladders are not easily made, the current rewards from ladder points are really bad tbh they just don't make sense for the amount of time players spend earning them. I hope you guys would take this into consideration.

Thanks for suggestion mate. For Legendary Tokens maybe in the future, why not?

• Administrators
  • Bahamut and Gryphon Exchange options added to [Blacksmith] Elrindir.
  • Reforge Ring of the Felankor is updated and Poison RoF is now included to [Blacksmith] Elrindir.
  • Blue Shards, Personal and Legendary Weapon Tokens are now stackable.
  • Valkyrie Skin Change for BP and paper mage valkyrie armors is now fixed.
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, leboardzx said:

this upgrade looks good but not for new comers or beginners like me that still wear shell+7

I don't understand how you're still in shell +7. There is FT everyday which gives 100 MoC. You can vote for trinas every 12 hours. You've been playing for almost 5 months. It could be more your activity and not so much the update.

You could multiclient and farm Dark Mares in Eslant in complete peace. They also drop gold bars.

The players complaining about being raided now because of the "update" apparently never played the first few weeks of a new server. It is CONSTANT raiding. This is nothing new.

How can you expect to be on the same level as a player that has spent 10+ months and 1000+ hrs on a server. 

I do agree that some new farm spots and the starter gear should be improved, but lets not act like its impossible to achieve basic gear at this point. Which IMO is Red/Black chitin,skelly belt.

You could go to Juraid 2-3 times. Get 12 or so silver ignots and buy a Red chitin +7 set.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 1

Starter gear is fine at least for farming not pk... It takes enormous time to even get to competitive level of gear, I.E: Made a warrior 3 valks +6 2 rc+7 HB+7 FT+1 skele belt wings of god yet people mow me like knife trough butter and i do barely 550 damage to them... I don't expect to get fully geared straight away but at least I want to farm and get to the level I could take them 1v1 or survive more then 10 seconds.   Yes we do need new farming spots even mini DMs in Eslant or something would be great.

About the update - when server is new most of people are around same level of gear and you got some chance 1v1 unless party raids you then its fine but when you farm with same +7 RC/BC set and people constantly shred you being fully geared is not fun.   

Also please tell me how do you control multiclient while only 1 client can be active without using 3rd party tools? You should clarify it could work only with 2 PCs that on one you press skill+mana pots and on other spam heal+mana which not everyone here does have including me.

You can use 1 PC. Debuff with a priest, switch to warrior and use scorpion scythe. Done.

My point about raiding went over your head. It will be hundreds of sins raiding instead of 2-3.

Whats an enormous amount of time to you? I pked in Black Chitin +7 with skelly belt for many months.

Also, I know some players that PK with average gear at best, maybe even below average and they can hold their own in PK. If you'd like names. I can give them to you.

Most importantly I wanted to point out this is 72 cap. Most sins will beat warriors in every VS. This is normal.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AlextazY said:

We just get screwed by all fully geared players now... Easy prey for kills/shards

Hey mate, 

Normally, I'm careful not to comment off topic. I apologize to everyone else.

When I examine your character now, I think that you will enjoy pk in a very short time. I think it's a success that you can collect so many items in such a short time.

I was also farming bus today. I was quite get raid by a bp and had to stop farming. Believe me, this raid issue is not just for you.

I would also like to point out. When I started the server, I was getting killed 50 times a day by Zaknafein, B4NGS4T(IMBA;)  and EK named asas.

When cloth +7 sets and beginner jevels (not what you know) and asas with +8 shards dived at you, most of the time I was dead before their invisibility was unlocked.I have never complained that.

What makes this game beautiful is none other than pk. If there is no pk, the get raid you or the +8 item does not matter.

Good luck.

PS : The farm character of everyone I know is full of trash items as you mentioned. If you wish, I can give the names of the characters I farmed, you can enter and check...

The reason I comment on this thread is i think you missing something...

bf fragment and rainbow goblin are missing from ronark land map. Other than that its good update and good pk during felankor but

because of those two things missing....after felankor cz is quiet again. 

I hope unwanted acc such as roc, rol, hv, lego, string of skull, judi, sash of sorrow, ep, wp, pp..etc etc  can be upgrade to +2...maybe it could give a reason for people to walk around bowl again

I hope cw boss will be change from mini isi to mini ultima or mini felankor...or any other bosses...to make all clan interested to join in again.

and i hope bf ring and bdw ring will be back to it's normal element stat as rof already released

I hope there will be valk npc at cz town

thats all for now...overall its a good update but ronark land need the same mob as normal cz

*pardon my grammar