[POLL] CSW Center Artifact Poll   

43 members have voted

1. 1. About CSW Center Artifact

• Don't make any changes
    • Reactivate the heal by priests
    • Keep priest heal disabled but increase HP/AC of the Artifact

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2021 at 06:00 PM

1 hour ago, Apple said:

LOL, they are ppl what playing server, why cry? hahaha, i dont know why ur clan and u all time CRY, the last profeko too cry, all time cry. U can stop cry?

@AppleDude what am I crying about? Seriously like what? Are you just looking for drama or got literally nothing else to come at me? In which way does it seem that I'm crying by asking @nikos32 to just check who voted because I've never seen some of the names who voted. I think it's time for you to grow up a little @Apple maybe buy a dictionary? If you do follow my lovely advise you might find other words than ''cry'' I'm not sure if you used google translate but I don't think you did, Might wanna use it next time, I think it does a better job than you trying to say which I don't really know what you're trying to say. I forgot why you're not in RememberMe anymore? Weren't you one of the leaders? PS I don't have respect for you maybe it's just because I know you longer.

@Darakorit feels very good to have such fans, thank u !

For me healing by priests is a normal thing according to the importance of the event,it was pretty good as it was before, i never saw so many ppl at one event, making strategies and brining mages and ppl as many as they can, every csw was full of novas and good fights near the cristal room, when Blood was healing the cristal with 5-6 priests none of our clan members ever cryed about it,it was a normal thing to do, but i am sure for most of other clans is way too hard for them, so i would also like to animate the server like i mention on BDW post by increasing the HP and AC of the monu since the heal is disabled, just to encourage and bring more joy to the server community as it stands now, will vote for increase the HP and AC of the monu with at least 50%, ofc here also depends on the regen it has....if u keep the heal disabled and not increasing the HP and AC of monu, then will be same as BDW, and ppl wont PK inside, they would just keep rushing cristal without any fights coz they know at some point someone might get it, no strategies, no good priets, the only strategy inside will remain full atack builds, rush monu, no more WAR at all, defenders will just try to get as many kills as they can by protecting it but for the atackkers they will just run towards and try to sneak inside refusing to stand and fight for it, probably they wont even complete CR anymore, there only purpose gonna be take cristal and may God help u until the end to survive somehow....

Edited by bozo77

51 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

@Darakorit feels very good to have such fans, thank u !

For me healing by priests is a normal thing according to the importance of the event,it was pretty good as it was before, i never saw so many ppl at one event, making strategies and brining mages and ppl as many as they can, every csw was full of novas and good fights near the cristal room, when Blood was healing the cristal with 5-6 priests none of our clan members ever cryed about it,it was a normal thing to do, but i am sure for most of other clans is way too hard for them, so i would also like to animate the server like i mention on BDW post by increasing the HP and AC of the monu since the heal is disabled, just to encourage and bring more joy to the server community as it stands now, will vote for increase the HP and AC of the monu with at least 50%, ofc here also depends on the regen it has....if u keep the heal disabled and not increasing the HP and AC of monu, then will be same as BDW, and ppl wont PK inside, they would just keep rushing cristal without any fights coz they know at some point someone might get it, no strategies, no good priets, the only strategy inside will remain full atack builds, rush monu, no more WAR at all, defenders will just try to get as many kills as they can by protecting it but for the atackkers they will just run towards and try to sneak inside refusing to stand and fight for it, probably they wont even complete CR anymore, there only purpose gonna be take cristal and may God help u until the end to survive somehow...

Bud I think it's too complicated for them to understand.

• 1 month later...
  • nikos32 unfeatured and unpinned this topic