17.07.2021 Updates / Güncellemeler

nikos32

• Administrators
  • Lottery event has been released.
    • The entry requirement is a 100 KC Voucher.
    • It will occur every 8 hours, daily.
      • It will start manually during the first 24 hours.
    • A total of 10 winners will be randomly selected and automatically awarded in every lottery with a 1000 KC Voucher.
  • 1+1 Level Up event has started.
    • During the event period, if you level up once, you will receive a free level.
      • If you are level 1 you become 3.
    • 1+1 event is only available until level 67.
      • The highest level that you can achieve boosts on is 69.
    • Only odd number levels receive the effect (1 -> 3 -> 5).
    • For intentionally leveling down, even number levels do not receive the benefit (2 -> 4 -> 6).
  • Double Rewards event has started.
    • The item rewards of the FT, BDW, JM, DM, LNS, CR events and the Merchant Tokens are doubled.
  • All registered game accounts received Premium Service.
    • Non-premium users received 21 days of Bronze Premium Service.
    • Users with active Bronze/Silver/Gold Premium Service received an extension of their Premium Service for another 30 days.
      • You can refund the Premium Service for a 75% KC refund if you wish, via the Control Panel on our website.
  • All the weapon and armor upgrade rates (WARNING: not the accessory upgrade rates) are boosted by 3%.
  • Increased the HP and AC of Karus/Elmorad Monuments in BDW by 25%.
  • Disabled the healing of Center Artifact by priests during CSW.

• Piyango etklinliği eklendi.
    • Etkinliğe katılım şartı 100 KC.
    • Hergün 8 saatte bir olacak.
      • İlk 24 saat içinde elle başlatılacak.
    • Katılımcılar içinden rastgele 10 kişi seçilecek, ve 1000 KC ile ödüllendirilecek.
  • 1+1 Level atlama etkinliği başladı.
    • Etkinlik boyunca her 1 level alışınıza 1 level daha alacaksınız.
      • 1 Level iseniz level atladığınızda 3 level olacaksınız.
    • Sadece tekli sayılarda geçerli (1 -> 3 -> 5).
    • Ayrıca level düşme durumlarında bulunduğunuz level rakamı çift ise etkinlikten faydalanamazsınız (2 -> 4 -> 6).
  • Çift ödül etkinliği başladı.
    • FT, BDW, JM, DM, LNS, CR ve Merchant Tokenleri çift olarak alabileceksiniz.
  • Kayıtlı tüm hesaplara 21 günlük premium eklendi.
    • Premiumu olmayan hesaplara 21 günlük bronze premium eklendi.
    • Bronce/Silver/Gold premiumu olan kullanıcılara da premium durumlarına göre 21 günlük premium eklendi.
      • Eklenen bu premiumun %75'ini KC olarak, paneldeki kontrol panel üzerinden tekrar alabiirsiniz.
  • Tüm zırh ve silah yükseltme oranları %3 mertebesinde arttırıldı. (DİKKAT: Takılar bu kapsama dahil değil)
  • BDW etkinliğindeki Human/Karus Monumentlerinin HP ve defansı %25 mertebesinde arttırıldı.
  • CSW esnasında priestlerin Center Atrifact'a heal atmaları kapatıldı.

15 minutes ago, nikos32 said:
    • A total of 10 winners will be randomly selected and automatically awarded in every lottery with a 1000 KC Voucher.
    • For intentionally leveling down, even number levels do not receive the benefit (2 -> 4 -> 6).
    • The item rewards of the FT, BDW, JM, DM, LNS, CR events and the Merchant Tokens are doubled.
    • Users with active Bronze/Silver/Gold Premium Service received an extension of their Premium Service for another 30 days.
      • You can refund the Premium Service for a 75% KC refund if you wish, via the Control Panel on our website.
  • All the weapon and armor upgrade rates (WARNING: not the accessory upgrade rates) are boosted by 3%.

Disable the healing of the center artifact in CSW sorry but it's total bullshit !  This is the only server in the whole world I see this stupid shit ... Show me one server that has disabled the healing of the crystal ffs ! 

Edited by elProfessor
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

CSW was the most fun event ever left untouched and it was going very fine with it, now ruined the joy again to the only 1 good event who was gathering all of us for 1 purpose, i dont understand why these kind of changes are not making by pool votes, it sounds like this is not knight online anymore....no one can understand nothing anymore...

I agree with the all other changes btw, i am shocked that even in so late period after the last update, something came up, i was losing hope for such a long time update, there are server who comes and goes down in the meanwhile this one is updated :) but doesnt matter is clueless my opinion, just to have a small conversation here, coz its one of the few things remain untouched..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Hopefully this doesn't make CSW less interesting, not sure ill be waking up now though.
Also side note, I also don't remember seeing a poll for those changes, but saw one for minor healing that nothing has been done about...

Question: Do you want CTRL minor heal to be blocked ?

Yes
  51,22%
No
  48,78%

Total Votes: 617

Any idea when this will be implemented?

• Like 1

And btw, @nikos32did u at least thought to at least increase the HP and AC of the cristal?  so it wont die within 20 sec with 3-4 sin atacking it...? or at least not to be atacked from outside mages? this kind of major update requires some side improuvment, try to reconsider and not ruin it completly...even 1 begginer gear can try to steal it and go for last hit and take the cristal in the last sec ( maybe 1 solo in clan who will probably have to add ppl for isiloon to kill it for 1 week :)) ).. does this sounds like the most important and pretigious event ever made in Knight Online, which is held only one time per week? I dont know how the hell u get influenced so ez by making such a non-sense change, with no hard feelings about any players in this server...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Hopefully this doesn't make CSW less interesting, not sure ill be waking up now though.
Also side note, I also don't remember seeing a poll for those changes, but saw one for minor healing that nothing has been done about...

Question: Do you want CTRL minor heal to be blocked ?

Yes
  51,22%
No
  48,78%

Total Votes: 617

Any idea when this will be implemented?

i would like to see this new update.

5 hours ago, elProfessor said:

Disable the healing of the center artifact in CSW sorry but it's total bullshit !  This is the only server in the whole world I see this stupid shit ... Show me one server that has disabled the healing of the crystal ffs ! 

Hello,

This is a public forums, and this is a professional server. Please take care of your words, and tell your opinions as a professional; reasons and results.

2 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

This is a public forums, and this is a professional server. Please take care of your words, and tell your opinions as a professional; reasons and results.

Sounds like ProKO to me, don't respond to the people, just respond to the language one uses...

To be honest, players deserve respect as well, even coming from GMs, the server is alive coz of the players, any changes u do here, u do for the server not for the GMs, this is what i will never understand, u do such major update without making a pool votes, and simply destroy the players activity whitin seconds, with 0 respect about what they play and prepare for since the begining....forgive me if this sounds unrespectful coming from my side, but i simply respect u all, and i am consuming my time and energy to keep this comunity alive on this server since the first day, this data base, and the previous database as well....no hard feelings....i am just pissed

14 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

@GM_ThanosI apologise for my language I understand it was not polite but if we talk like real human beeings you guys are not professional at all and this is just my opinion nothing to offend you or something ... Im sure you have seen and played many servers over the years and I am also sure you never saw a CSW like this version where GM takes the healing of the crystal out... Not even close to professionals ...To make those types of changes in a server you need AT LEAST to make a poll and ask about opinions what you guys did now is just a silly move without logic at all ... If you guys feel offended by my words I would totally accept to get banned from the forums! The mistake you guys are doing is that you really do whatever people are crying about and I have many many examples to give you but it would make this post even bigger ....And btw its the first time I see @GM_Thanos giving someone a warning and telling me to take care of my words ...because I can also show you many other people talking shit and nothing happened to them so I think you are just picky and this is not professional as well ....If you guys were professionals you would keep the server alive not kill it slowly ....You dont even announce at least 1 day before your GM event which is the only event that can bring pk and keep the server alive ...If you think what you are doing and those updates are professional sorry but I dont agree...!   

• Administrators
1 hour ago, bozo77 said:

To be honest, players deserve respect as well, even coming from GMs, the server is alive coz of the players, any changes u do here, u do for the server not for the GMs, this is what i will never understand, u do such major update without making a pool votes, and simply destroy the players activity whitin seconds, with 0 respect about what they play and prepare for since the begining....forgive me if this sounds unrespectful coming from my side, but i simply respect u all, and i am consuming my time and energy to keep this comunity alive on this server since the first day, this data base, and the previous database as well....no hard feelings....i am just pissed

Players need a competitive CSW, this is not achieved with a bunch of priests spamming heal on crystal. It discourage other clans from participating, but even if they participate, they prefer to fight each other outside of the castle in order to complete the CR.

If there were hundreds of players participating in CSW, there wouldn't be any changes. The changes done are for the players, not for the GMs. It is an experimental change afterall, if your clan is dominant, you should still be able to eliminate the enemies before they reach to the crystal.

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

Players need a competitive CSW, this is not achieved with a bunch of priests spamming heal on crystal. It discourage other clans from participating, but even if they participate, they prefer to fight each other outside of the castle in order to complete the CR.

If there were hundreds of players participating in CSW, there wouldn't be any changes. The changes done are for the players, not for the GMs. It is an experimental change afterall, if your clan is dominant, you should still be able to eliminate the enemies before they reach to the crystal.

we managed to take the castle last week even with 5 priests healing the crystal. you simply kill the healers. anyway we will adapt.

20 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Yes @nikos32, the whole point of CSW here is about gathering ppl, old friends, new friends, advertise and set up new strategies to take the CSW, if u wana take it u can take it, anytime, and ofc its normal u need a good clan and organization for it, its normal for such important event, we lost a few times as well, and took it back even with 5-6 priets healing non stop, who says its impossible to take it its not true, its normal for small clans to have low chances to capture the cristal but at least they still have good pk in this event and they also complete CR, and also could motivate them to grow up there own clans or maybe form alliances to capture it....

The important matter as i see this event, it suppose to be hard, and its normal for the stronger clan to make a difference, and if u think about balacing it more, u can start by adding GMs and make more events and more updates every week, small changes but often, also maybe other kind of events inside the CSW maybe, so ppl can still have adrenaline in gaming, and ofc big clans will come back to server and gather to take Castle like old times, i mean to adjust an event due to low amount of PPL inside the server instead of making changes to increase the amount of players in the server, its making only other players just wonder themself if they should keep hope in this server or just give up coz of the changes that are being made without any analyzing and questioning the comunity inside....

Anyway, i dont wana be rude at all, dont get me wrong, we adapt anyway, SmileAgain will keep smileing no matter what changes will be made, coz its not the first time when we are facing this kind of situations....is one of the reasons our clan is called SmileAgain :)) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1