nikos32

Upgrade Rates (Credits: Sinstein)

On 31.10.2017 at 3:18 PM, xRichAssFuckx said:

same to me, ppl mek +7 +8 i cant heaven make +6 wdf everytime all my stuff fail just rediculous when you see so much ppl having shell+7 or +8 raptor or shard or selfname+8 dont tell me is just about luck fuck off srsly 1 months im farming everyday and i make  2 +7 on one months and i see ppl +8 and full+7 wdf is this shit heaven my team cant make +7 so yeah something wrong with some ppl in server i saw shinley 3 day after i start and him strded 3 day after me the server full+7 ft neck ft belt dual roc but that guys now is banned but why got that items so fast take 3 day got this iitems can talk about others players to just not him so yeah got big probleme about upgrading srsly 1 months im farming and i dont have 10gb on my inn 

OMG what a looser xD

23 hours ago, Xion said:

Sad part I have been grinding on Isi Servants and the rates are garbage. I have solo Crimsons kill 1 in about 30-40 seconds. And I get maybe 3 pieces of shell in an hour. While I have burnt over 15 items going +5 Even using Trina's I have burnt a crapton of items going +6. I was making a BP set took me about 5 hours to make a full +7 set. And I could buy the +1 pieces from a NPC.

You can farm bultures for +4 fabric. I almost always get 1 or 2 +7s in 10-15 min.

Many Items burn from 4 to 5. 

Yesterday I tried to make Mage Hard Leather Boots on +7. I needed 80 shoes to get 2 shoes on +7

On 10/31/2017 at 10:18 AM, xRichAssFuckx said:

same to me, ppl mek +7 +8 i cant heaven make +6 wdf everytime all my stuff fail just rediculous when you see so much ppl having shell+7 or +8 raptor or shard or selfname+8 dont tell me is just about luck fuck off srsly 1 months im farming everyday and i make  2 +7 on one months and i see ppl +8 and full+7 wdf is this shit heaven my team cant make +7 so yeah something wrong with some ppl in server i saw shinley 3 day after i start and him strded 3 day after me the server full+7 ft neck ft belt dual roc but that guys now is banned but why got that items so fast take 3 day got this iitems can talk about others players to just not him so yeah got big probleme about upgrading srsly 1 months im farming and i dont have 10gb on my inn the drop rate about dm is just fucked up yesterday i kill 25 dm before one drop we kill it 12 time again one drop hey suposed more drop of that, rediculous we see the drop rate so low and so much ppl having +7 +8 shell shard or rapy cant undertand why is so hard if i want that hard like that i will go play usko but im not cuz cost fucking 6000$ to have good account and so much hacker there just wasthing money 

i did +7 personal weapon in the 1st week play after that i burned x2 to +7 right now y stay with 1 personal +7 and secondary +6 no more trys for now what is hard for me to belive is this rogue with a bow personal +8 hard strike luck ever.... easy for that guy win the lottery for real