Iron neck drop to me but he is not willing to share it .

Hi Nikos

I ve started played ko a few days back I was in Zangief party we kill Sq in Eslant on the 7th of October 2021 , he has promised he will share or trade Battle priest items equivalent to the value of an Iron neck in 50% , but so far he has given me   1 WOH FT necklace 1+ Skelton belt 0+ an iron impact 8+ , i have tried pmed him but he has ignored my msg , please help me Nikos , thank you.  https://ibb.co/yPHN1wh

Hey there, man! I'm sorry you went through this. I've been there in USKO when i was a kid, and i know how bad that feels.

I don't know if much can be done, though. I mean, i don't think the terms of conduct cover such a thing (as far as i know, ofc), since you did agree trading with him and stuff. =/

At least we know the person you're reporting can't be trusted.

I hope you can get your IN back (or a new one) ASAP.

• Like 1

Hi @nikos32

I am so suprised for you way to mind. Here the fact @zangief promise him repart the value of IN in half -to-half . And the items provided doesn't pass of 50GBs and this IN value is more than 250GBs. Now , what would happen if @Jizzyoveryou decide log out with IN. Zangief would write you to report him and you would bann him for NINJA.

For that reason, I am writing in this POST because @Jizzyoveryou contacted me last week when SQ dropped IN and I suggested him to request Zangief the half of IN's Value . It is ilogic his clan can not lend him 175GBs to pay Jizzyoveryou.

Please hurry up to restart server because , it is borried and sad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 12:44 AM, ishidax6 said:

I am so suprised for you way to mind. Here the fact @zangief promise him repart the value of IN in half -to-half . And the items provided doesn't pass of 50GBs and this IN value is more than 250GBs. Now , what would happen if @Jizzyoveryou decide log out with IN. Zangief would write you to report him and you would bann him for NINJA.

When In dropped i pmed this FAIR NEWBIE right away and told him to sell to me.. i ll pay cash.. he told me that " we dropped it in a party of 2 with zengief and he also wants to buy. i think he should have it. he promised me the 50% of the price as bp items.. "

this guy show the QUALITY of a man.. he can easily Alt+f4 and keep it to himself.. and when this happens we all know that zengief and his clannies will cry alot in this forum. but this guy didnt do it. EVEN IF THE SERVER is DEAD.. EVEN IF THERE IS LESS PLAYER , @nikos32 i want you to help this scammed guy. Paying 200gb has no meaning for zangief.. but he cant even KEEP his promise..

This is not a CLAN DROP issue.. zangief SCAMMED this guy and take the IN.

clan drop and scam .. these are 2 different things. if we cant overcome the difference. this means we are letting scammers to feel at home.

Even if @GM_Thanos or @nikos32 will not help this NEWBIE.. we all learn the quality of Zengief and his clan. What will u do with the money when there is NOONE !! ???!!!???

GIVE US A PROPER date for the server restart.. We all waiting for you. :D 

On 10/11/2021 at 8:00 PM, GM_Thanos said:

If  you gave the item him by trading without any force, this is not called as scam.

If other party tell you that he will pay 50% and get the item from you but doesnt pay .. this is called scam..

a NEWBIE trusting to a veteran player.. and veteran player uses this to scam newbie. that looks hilarious.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:00 PM, GM_Thanos said:

If  you gave the item him by trading without any force, this is not called as scam.

With all due respect , Thanos. If you watch a few scambaiting channels at YT, they'll disagree with your statement. Scamming is all about convincing someone to eagerly comply with the fraudster. There's some social engineering behind it to induce victims to do stuff.

Jizzy did give the IN, it's true. But if the other person didn't do as promised (assumed it was promised something), then it IS a scam.

HOWEVER, the problem is to prove it was indeed a scam. That's the hardest part. Since it's one person word against the other. Not to mention that the damage is already done AND since Jizzy didn't get hacked, it's pretty hard to define as a scam for good. So the line between eagerly complying with something and an actual scam can be pretty thin.

Since the terms of conduct won't cover (as far as i know) that someone need to do what they told on DM, it makes even harder to get to a conclusion. :/

IMHO, i think a look in the logs and stuff can help this sort it out. At least to find out if something was actually promised and one of the parties actually change its mind on purpose and stuff.

Anyways, i hope everything sorts out for Jizzy.

Edited by HealingSpirit

• 1 month later...