So I was thinking about doing a 1 year anniversary event that would benefit old, new and returning players alike.
Advertised on Gamers4Life everything try to attract some attention that the server has made it one year and do something to help it last another one.

How you could make this happen im not entirely sure but i definitely think if people see the server is one year old with some current pk footage they would be interested.

Maybe 1 week of boss events? once a day crazy boss event in moradon / luf / emc.

Open to suggestions and GM opinons please

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shady Boss said:

So I was thinking about doing a 1 year anniversary event that would benefit old, new and returning players alike.
Advertised on Gamers4Life everything try to attract some attention that the server has made it one year and do something to help it last another one.

How you could make this happen im not entirely sure but i definitely think if people see the server is one year old with some current pk footage they would be interested.

Maybe 1 week of boss events? once a day crazy boss event in moradon / luf / emc.

Open to suggestions and GM opinons please

Hello,

Almost everyday as possible as I can, I record some fight scenes to make a video and share it. We are almost done with our 1st year as you said. Even our population is 100 - 200 nowadays, this makes us feel honoured. If there are 100+ people still with us, this means we did something nice for you. First of all, a very big thanks to this community.

Maybe this will be a basic answer but we already have boss events almost everyday. CTC and CTF events are more likely boss event for the winning nation. Other than these, making a boss event in LFC/EMC/Moradon will kill server. While you are spendind 6hours/day to be better geared, another one will get 30% of your gears in 2 mins. A drain will help him to get the drop maybe. So, making boss event is not fair for our recent players.

Thanks for your suggestions, and a special thanks to everyone who are still with us ❤️

1 hour ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

Almost everyday as possible as I can, I record some fight scenes to make a video and share it. We are almost done with our 1st year as you said. Even our population is 100 - 200 nowadays, this makes us feel honoured. If there are 100+ people still with us, this means we did something nice for you. First of all, a very big thanks to this community.

Maybe this will be a basic answer but we already have boss events almost everyday. CTC and CTF events are more likely boss event for the winning nation. Other than these, making a boss event in LFC/EMC/Moradon will kill server. While you are spendind 6hours/day to be better geared, another one will get 30% of your gears in 2 mins. A drain will help him to get the drop maybe. So, making boss event is not fair for our recent players.

Thanks for your suggestions, and a special thanks to everyone who are still with us ❤️

i get what your saying but personally i dont care if someone gets 30% of my gear in 2 mins, i dont care if they get 50% of my gear in 2 mins i just want more population for me and my boys to pk :P

• Like 1

"100-200 online now days" hmm whole 2weeks now when i came home at night, i saw 98online, 6human 15orcs on cz and that was usually prime time to pk :D :D. Also experience from KO 10-12years ill been seen private servers dies this way, too slow reactions for population loosing its sad but fact is fact simple as that. Ofc staff people saying "yes yes we have still active players" yes you have but what they doing there.

Edited by Tuke
  • Like 2

No offense but idk if we can make a comeback...my idea is to shuffle all the players to make it balance and then disable NT.The down side it might affect huge clan in term of clan bank etc etc,thus the solution is to change it to full pk server.

This  might be our last ride and yes its sad but at least we end it with pride and honor to this server. 

GLHF

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...