BALANCING NATIONS (important!!)

elProfessor

7 hours ago, Cullinan said:

If I were like this, I would continue playing this game as 30vs5 and come here and open a thread about the balance of races. I tried to broaden your vision a little bit, but unfortunately you are too far from it because your whole being is a game. You are really pathetic. You are unlikely to realize that the issue is far from winning and losing. I think you should do another poll. You're the ones who are greedy enough to do an ROF poll even with the game screwed up. I was not in this clan when you were given advice months ago. And what was said came true. I am stubbornly trying to widen your point of view, but the character data is not loading :)

Among the messages I wrote to you, there are some recommendations. If your vocabulary isn't enough and it forces you to do mean things, never mind. You don't have to pretend to be something you're not. It's obvious from the first post how pathetic you are

Profesor forgot why he opened the topic. Ahahahha :)

Look at the title of the topic than look what wrote proffessor in that topic.

İsnt it looking weird?