Should Felankor's be added in CZ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. It can be One Felankor a day with lower drop rate but by doing this It will definitely boost the PK when Ronak Land is not open.

players just need to change mentality

sry i mean ofcourse there can be changed alot we all see allot good suggestion lately here on forum

but recently the pk is not only  down because of no new changes its the players mentality in my opinion

Edited by Salocin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@GM_Thanos @nikos32 I am sure you guys are busy but take a look at the current situation in game and what is going on we need active Gm's to make the server work properly and actually be fun and active on pk .... I appreciate the effort you guys put in the server but if it keeps going like that we will be back on those black days where we tried to keep it alive like 4-5 months ago or sth.....Players need interesting things...players need competition.... You guys did not even fix the CSW hp-def it's been sooo long since you said it's gonna be fixed...Everyday same events ...Everyday same type of pk .... same farm ... Come on guys at least hire some active GM's that can actually be active and keep the players interested making events making battles for items etc etc so many options but they need time and work and if you guys dont have time Im sure there are people that have and could help the server even more...Having 2x Gm's for everything it's just impossible .... Keep the updates coming all the time it's the only way to keep the players active 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1