300™ pk Castle Siegue War

1 hour ago, bilal recone said:

I think u take this game in ur heart alot bro xD Its just a game ! 

about we suck in any class, I see every csw who win with tactics ,get crystal in the time and at last min win it , how u see its suck ? 

u guys more players more items 2x big clans playing together everywhere and lose the CSW from just 3x pts and half.

if u back to the video in last 1min u can see our mage ( lapu_lapu) made best run in KO, how u see this suck mage ? 

anyway I dont care about ur opinion u just speak in fromus after every CSW like always, but we do the different we speak in PK in CSW in Clan WAR ( Btw Clan war u guys didnot join from like 1 month we just fight GoldMembers and we won always ).

IF ur see we r suck players and win all this events vs ur clan and ur good players I think ur guys too noobs now to lose from the  SUck players like u said xD 

I just want to  explain to u we r not suck players like u see bec if we r suck players we not win all this events vs Ur Clan , and my advice to u dont take this game in ur heart its just a game ❤️ 

Enjoy ❤️ 

You still did not respond for the 8vs8 So I will take that as a No you all just have big mouths everybody knows whats going on in pk but ok I will not discuss it anymore 
By the way current CSW is not about tactics its just pure luck and last hit because when it was different you were all crying because you could never get the castle but its still fine for me the only person you are lying to is your self 
Have fun with CSW please count the NPS we make and the NPS your clan makes in CSW and you can see the difference 

3 hours ago, elProfessor said:

You still did not respond for the 8vs8 So I will take that as a No you all just have big mouths everybody knows whats going on in pk but ok I will not discuss it anymore 
By the way current CSW is not about tactics its just pure luck and last hit because when it was different you were all crying because you could never get the castle but its still fine for me the only person you are lying to is your self 
Have fun with CSW please count the NPS we make and the NPS your clan makes in CSW and you can see the difference 

just when u lose speak about NPS , I dont know if u still think we Win with luck xD its fifth time we win, ofc 5 times with lucky ofc not with tactics xD 

really ur who lying in his self 

• Haha 1