300™ pk Castle Siegue War

lol  It's just prove me again that you guys are bad winners . You guys are calling people noob and some other words that i wont use here when you win . You're not even able to say good fight or it was a nice CSW . Who cares who wins . I've never seen Smileagain clan saying s"hit" to people when we had like the castle for like 3 months in a row . The last csws in clan chat we were all happy that we had great times and they were some good fight even if we lost or win . But you guys act like you win the world cup or anything trophys . and btw im a noob player and you guys are the one that keep killing me when i try to farm so saying people killing the little ones apply to your clan too .

** thats my opinion from a guy that plays for the last 6-7 months .

but i still love u all .

Edited by leboardzx
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, leboardzx said:

lol Es solo demuéstrame de nuevo que ustedes son malos ganadores. Ustedes están llamando novato a la gente y algunas otras palabras que no usaré aquí cuando ganen. Ni siquiera puedes decir una buena pelea o fue una buena CSW. A quién le importa quién gane. Nunca he visto al clan Smileagain decir "golpe" a la gente cuando nos gusta el castillo durante 3 meses seguidos. En los últimos csws en el chat del clan, todos estábamos felices de que lo pasamos muy bien y que fueron una buena pelea, incluso si perdíamos o ganábamos. Pero ustedes actúan como si ganaran la copa del mundo o cualquier trofeo. y por cierto, soy un jugador novato y ustedes son los que me siguen matando cuando trato de cultivar, por lo que decir que la gente que mata a los pequeños también se aplica a su clan.

** esa es mi opinión de un chico que juega durante los últimos 6-7 meses.

pero todavía los amo a todos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

first of all nice video mix with the 300 Movies,

but i gotta say you guy's won CSW not because your PRO but because you all using Bug abuse to get the Monument and sitting outside like an AFK CHAR  not to fight us till the last 2minutes.

which is fair enough on how your tactics to play the game, we all don't care who win or who lose but problems is problems GM_Nikos need to Solve , he just won't fix the Buggs and HP monument which is totally wasting real game fun and people frustrations on playing it clean.

not by mentioning your 60/60 priest skill Bar is retarded and party cure standing still like a statue of liberty" doing nothing but pressing 1 skill.

and surely you guy's are using the wrong clan name, disrespecting the maturity of the actual movie" should change it to (Persian) when you guys only fight with nothing but (NUMBERS) 

so good luck to all of you on dreaming what so call SKILLS have fun

Edited by Old Professional
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Old Professional said:

first of all nice video mix with the 300 Movies,

but i gotta say you guy's won CSW not because your PRO but because you all using Bug abuse to get the Monument and sitting outside like an AFK CHAR  not to fight us till the last 2minutes.

which is fair enough on how your tactics to play the game, we all don't care who win or who lose but problems is problems GM_Nikos need to Solve , he just won't fix the Buggs and HP monument which is totally wasting real game fun and people frustrations on playing it clean.

not by mentioning your 60/60 priest skill Bar is retarded and party cure standing still like a statue of liberty" doing nothing but pressing 1 skill.

and surely you guy's are using the wrong clan name, disrespecting the maturity of the actual movie" should change it to (Persian) when you guys only fight with nothing but (NUMBERS) 

so good luck to all of you on dreaming what so call SKILLS have fun

haha see how disrespectful human being talk about others being disrespectful 🤣

Smileagain have one problem they always so proud picking up other people's garbage and can't stop braggin about it 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, nanana said:

haha see how disrespectful human being talk about others being disrespectful 🤣

Smileagain have one problem they always so proud picking up other people's garbage and can't stop braggin about it 🤮

We're proud to say we don't use sin's to drain the crystal from the outside, we're also proud to say we don't use 2 clans to take the crystal. We're also proud to say we don't have to show we're good just by making a video of winning the csw a few times :D I guess you just always forget how many months we held csw lol oh wait we didn't brag about holding it for months I guess we should just like you guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, elProfessor said:

PS: You should also record when you guys relog on orc assasins to try and get the bosses :D:D  ❤️ 

Are you talking about KS bosses in cz?

an orc with his human drainer kseo us the Fela, so....

https://ibb.co/jw0hrnY

btw, We also have the video of when our orc drainers kseed the Fela ...

4 hours ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

we're also proud to say we don't use 2 clans to take the crystal.

The smileAgain always go with the Goldmembers, so ...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, 2Sexy4U said:

Are you talking about KS bosses in cz?

an orc with his human drainer kseo us the Fela, so....

https://ibb.co/jw0hrnY

btw, We also have the video of when our orc drainers kseed the Fela ...

The smileAgain always go with the Goldmembers, so ...

We're in alliance but that does not matter, do you see Goldmembers taking the crystal just to reset the doors like how you guys depend on Integrity to do it for you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bilal recone said:

what a video ❤️ 

anyway fermu dont care about this guys cry they always like this I know them from last server leave them to cry alone xD and we keep fuk them in the game ❤️

Yes you fucked us many times hahahaha... A Special video is coming soon for you guys .. it's going to be like a tutorial to you guys  maybe you will learn a couple of things :D:D 

12 minutes ago, bilal recone said:

us I see u guys never come for clan war why u guys afraid from 8v8 ?

Yes I also have the video of the previous Clan War when 300 went out of the event hahahaha :D Dont worry my boy 
I say it here in the forums so everyone can see WE CAN 8VS8 WHENEVER YOU WANT WITH WHATEVER PARTY YOU WANT AND WE CAN BET 2 CHITINS SHIELDS AND 2 IRON NECKLASE  AND IF YOU GUYS WIN US I WILL QUIT THE SERVER ....LETS BET IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH BALLS
We can also call the GM's to be there to count kills 
We can vs with meele party or wiith mage party but you guys suck on every class so its the same just choose and call us 

Edited by elProfessor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, elProfessor said:

Yes I also have the video of the previous Clan War when 300 went out of the event hahahaha :D Dont worry my boy 
I say it here in the forums so everyone can see WE CAN 8VS8 WHENEVER YOU WANT WITH WHATEVER PARTY YOU WANT AND WE CAN BET 2 CHITINS SHIELDS AND 2 IRON NECKLASE  AND IF YOU GUYS WIN US I WILL QUIT THE SERVER ....LETS BET IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH BALLS
We can also call the GM's to be there to count kills 
We can vs with meele party or wiith mage party but you guys suck on every class so its the same just choose and call us 

I think u take this game in ur heart alot bro xD Its just a game ! 

about we suck in any class, I see every csw who win with tactics ,get crystal in the time and at last min win it , how u see its suck ? 

u guys more players more items 2x big clans playing together everywhere and lose the CSW from just 3x pts and half.

if u back to the video in last 1min u can see our mage ( lapu_lapu) made best run in KO, how u see this suck mage ? 

anyway I dont care about ur opinion u just speak in fromus after every CSW like always, but we do the different we speak in PK in CSW in Clan WAR ( Btw Clan war u guys didnot join from like 1 month we just fight GoldMembers and we won always ).

IF ur see we r suck players and win all this events vs ur clan and ur good players I think ur guys too noobs now to lose from the  SUck players like u said xD 

I just want to  explain to u we r not suck players like u see bec if we r suck players we not win all this events vs Ur Clan , and my advice to u dont take this game in ur heart its just a game ❤️ 

Enjoy ❤️ 

Edited by bilal recone