Current state of the server. Ideas to move forward!

Firstly I think you have created a great server that is a lot of fun to play! But with a few tweaks I really think it could be something special.

Older systems need an update asap, even as a newer player that started a little over a month ago I can see them sticking out sorely.
Most urgently would be the Ladder system, I've seen players ask for this to be looked at already but those Knight medals and above rewards need updating.
Next would be 500 kill reward in cz, adding the 75 kill for the legendary token was an awesome addition! But I think the 500 kill reward could definitely use a huge buff to the reward.

Reward ideas for these 2 would be, Silver ingots, Ebony ingots, Brimestone, KC, FT Weapons, Bf rings / weapons. The loot pool needs to be good as these are hard to achieve and should be interesting to the players!

Another idea just for quality of life would be adding an npc to exchange valk in cz, going all the way to the back of moradon is a thing of the past right? :D
Also a possibility to help newer players would be allowing valk +6 to be changed also?

Moving away from the pk side, I think questing could use a slight buff also, the dark mare, titan, boroo quests could all use a buff on the reward, or maybe cut the kill count in half and leave the reward as it is.

Green & Red chest exchange could also use a slight buff, maybe remove chitins and give them a higher chance at high class weapons with a low chance at getting shells. Forgotten item exchange rate wouldn't need to change as blue chest is 100%.

Another idea my clan had was changing the rainbow goblin and making it another hard boss for people to be interested in and fight for. Instead of being an instance you teleport into make it regular loot with a good chance at butterfly wings and maybe 2 gold bars. 

Also as blue treasure chest is not a reward from FT and is fairly hard to obtain, maybe you could put and option in the ft manager where players could trade X amout of FT coupons for a blue treasure chest. 

Another idea is changing the end of juraid because the monuments are very squishy and its rare to get pk at the event, maybe add deva and give her good loot so everyone in the party of 8 has a chance at getting the loot, keeping it random. 

An idea to help keep pk alive that could be tied to ronark land is adding a npc with random items that cost 150k-200k monthly nps to buy. Anything from random valk pieces +1 / legendary weapons +1 - down to ROCs / ROLS +0, utilizing everything inbetween, essence, bf rings / weapons, forgotten weapons, keeping the price the same for all of them and keeping them random. Possibly making it 5 random items 2 in an upper tier and 3 in a lower tier or something like that.

To make things more interesting with bosses maybe give Chaos Stone in regular colony zone a buff, make better bosses spawn, Talos, Snake Queen, Harpy Queen, chance at Mini isiloon, people would come and fight for it, also a notice when it spawns would be perfect :D

Again i think you've made a great server and im having a lot of fun playing! 

Thanks for your time

• Like 4

Some really great suggestions.

I think adding some form of "PK FREZNY WEEKEND EVENT" would be cool on top of Ronark Land with Felankor. Its the most active pk at the moment. Imagine new players or friends coming to pk with PK GEAR ready to go. I think an easier way to do this is to add a NPC where a new player could get PK gear for 3-4 days or as long as Ronark Land is open. After this, the armor/weapons would disappear. 

One last suggestion is to add maybe a new boss during old cz map. Maybe it could drop materials to craft ROF.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 1

nice one , i have said most of this even from the pass 5years, fingers cross he would listen to this post this year.

i would like to add a little more also,

make Atross, Riots, ISI, Chaos bosses having a chance to drop VALK(Accessories), Knight cash or Buss items, so people would kill everything rather then leaving it walking around, which now a days counted as noob boss!

Allowing middle-class+8 items able to burn(because it cannot be sold)

Allowing characters National points could exchange something really great and special, rather then sitting there like a join Bank"

make a daily quest in CZ on both nation Town" with kill counts or Mob counts to exchange either 5 or 10 (Brimstone, Leather or Leather strips)

make 50-100x PK Stone able to exchange shell+6 or Boost it up a different level with 3000 or 4000PK stones to exchange 1x VALK+0?

12 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Some really great suggestions.

I think adding some form of "PK FREZNY WEEKEND EVENT" would be cool on top of Ronark Land with Felankor. Its the most active pk at the moment. Imagine new players or friends coming to pk with PK GEAR ready to go. I think an easier way to do this is to add a NPC where a new player could get PK gear for 3-4 days or as long as Ronark Land is open. After this, the armor/weapons would disappear. 

One last suggestion is to add maybe a new boss during old cz map. Maybe it could drop materials to craft ROF.

This rental system been denied plenty times by nikos, and tbh its the Best idea to let give a newcomer a reason to stay and keep farming. I would apply it for 2 weeks then close it and watch results.