Increase Elemental Damage on new Weapons

Hello,

With the upcoming new weapon quests, it was kind of a disappointment, for me at least when I saw the stats.

The attack power is decent, but when talking about the elemental damage, it could be better.

Since elemental damage is one of the most important components of the player's attack, the elemental damage on those weapons is slightly lower than should be in my opinion.

I suggest to increase all the elemental damages on those weapons, and make them worthy to fight for.

The idea of doing more PK in order to obtain them is perfect, but the return is quite bad considering the fact that those weapons aren't as good as the older weapons.

Here's an example to compare between old weapons and new ones:

Capture2Capture

Even though the damage is increased by quite much, elemental damage in this case wins.

Hello,

All new weapons are better than the existing ones compared with respect to their attack powers, some of them have elemental resistances too. If you compare Dark Vane and Garges Dagger, you should focus on the resistances too; since, you will have +80 resistances. If you compare an exceptional raptor with Ascalon, you should focus on the STR bonus on Ascalon too.

However; new ones are not added to make useless the old ones. The idea beyond adding them is "Attrack people to PK" as you mentioned. Another idea beyond this is serving you a big variety of weapons.

(To be honest, Garges Dagger is still better than Dark Vane :) )

• Administrators

We've tested all the weapons' damage before releasing this patch (patch release was delayed by 2 weeks for this reason), however if you think that there are weapons which deal less damage compared to the old ones (other than garges dagger) then please make a list so we can check them all during this weekend.