Returning player can not find my registered e-mail

@nikos32hello gm i intented to return to game but I am having issue with the password reset of my account. Can you check which e-mail registered to char name StarBoy? I tried 2 of my emails but system says there is no such e-mail registered. I asure you that I have no such plans that hacking someones account, you can check that StarBoy is almost empty char anyway. I also can answer any account related question of you. I just suspicious about my account's email is deleted somehow. If you can help me I will be more than happy. Thank you.

2 hours ago, starboy said:

@nikos32hello gm i intented to return to game but I am having issue with the password reset of my account. Can you check which e-mail registered to char name StarBoy? I tried 2 of my emails but system says there is no such e-mail registered. I asure you that I have no such plans that hacking someones account, you can check that StarBoy is almost empty char anyway. I also can answer any account related question of you. I just suspicious about my account's email is deleted somehow. If you can help me I will be more than happy. Thank you.

Hello,

First of all welcome back. It is impossible to be deleted for any registered e-mail by our system. Also, if you do not remember, sadly we cannot do anything with it since we have a privacy policy for all account's safety.

8 hours ago, starboy said:

ok guys thanks for your fast responds. I hate the exp part of the game so I had to try my luck to see if I get my lv72 char back. anyway I am gonna just create new account thanks again.

Get to level 60. PM me in game and I'll give you some XP jars to help lvl you up quicker. My in-game name is same as forums.