I have a few suggestions that require GM attention:

1. Can we try to do something with the lottery event while during biforst time? the only issues here is u cant see the remaining time info bar, when lottery event is on, it would help ppl inside biforst to decide what to do with the remining time, specially for ultima and not only...

2. The second thing is to try to move the Clan war a little bit later with 30 min later, so it wont start in the same time with biforst time.....we need some time to prepare for clan war ...cant do both at the same time....

3. About the CSW Artifact, u were suppose to increase the AC AND HP BONUS of it after the POOL was finished.....but i didnt see any change....is dieing in 3 sec with only 1 pt atacking....anyone can just last hit IT....it has nothing to do with defending it....one random sin can  try to sneak in the last minute....i dont know how u guys feel about it....but we should reconsider this a little bit, i understand no more heals, even it was like this for almost 1 year, but u cannot just kill it in seconds, BDW monument is harder then this which is a small war betwenn 8 vs 8 ppl....

4. Another thing, is on CSW is not normal for the Cristal to be allowed to atack from outside the cristal ROOM, Assasins draining from outside the room and mages atacking after as well....the damage from outside should not be allowed.....

Edited by bozo77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

i don't care about winning or losing, what I care is my component winning with Natural skin system all class, last night my priest was being far attacked, Macro the shit out of me with long Range hellBreaker, when it was impossible, 1.5 range can attack further then a raptor as always (Tuke), i only name him because most people on ORC side got tired of him the most.

@GM_Thanos this Warrior have been looked at for decade in Professional but yet his still having all the fun. while other's are getting shit on"

i also agree with the CSW monument should not be as easy as it should be to take it down. the game system is totally broken as it should've been, 3x Drainer could take down almost 70% of it plus Mage being able to nova from out side giving damage on it was totally bullshit! not by mentioning (300) was Bug Abuse standing out side being able to Drain it aswell.

Please fix it"

another thing i would like to add is, the 75kills quest per day please change the system to all zone rather then just PK zone" it is almost impossible to deal with such a small amount of people during both time zone period. 

you have actions only when isi,Forlanker,mini isi are up then that it goes the PK zone dead.

i mean please at least make the 75kill quest for this pacific events ( ClanWar, CSW,WAR)

BOOZED up the blue Sword by another 3% or something" so hard to get, Difficult is a must but you gotta look at the server isn't active as it should be for that is very very hard to match your new quest being life active.

(JM) there's not much of a chance for this even to get PK with while this has the most ppl register and take actions with, because it is all about speed and damage, if you have more attacker and SIN on your nation while you join then your chances of winning is almost 100%  can we make it harder to take nation tower down?

so at least you give it a little extra time for the weak side to get in the last room for a chance of action rather then just waiting to be kicked out with a bad party lol

yesterday's csw for sure was fun~!  Its normal for the mages to hit the crystal from the outside with novas because its an aoe(area of effect) skill but beeing able to attack the crystal with range skills from the outside its not.. They should be blocked by an object ...and it was really crazy to see for the assasins to be able to drain from the outside aswell ... Im not crying or anything we did not lose because of that but its unfair for everyone not just for our clan because next time we can get it back the same way and its not cool .. Either @GM_Thanosor @nikos32was online and Im sad they did not comment this at all... anyway I know it will get fixed because this is not the right way to win the castle 

Hello,

9 hours ago, Old Professional said:

i also agree with the CSW monument should not be as easy as it should be to take it down. the game system is totally broken as it should've been, 3x Drainer could take down almost 70% of it plus Mage being able to nova from out side giving damage on it was totally bullshit! not by mentioning (300) was Bug Abuse standing out side being able to Drain it aswell.

Please fix it"

We will try to fix it as administrator said.

another thing i would like to add is, the 75kills quest per day please change the system to all zone rather then just PK zone" it is almost impossible to deal with such a small amount of people during both time zone period. 

you have actions only when isi,Forlanker,mini isi are up then that it goes the PK zone dead.

i mean please at least make the 75kill quest for this pacific events ( ClanWar, CSW,WAR)

75 Kill quest is already supposed to be counted in Colony Zone and Ronark Land. Maybe Lunar Valley and Opposite Nation can be added since CZ/RL is closed during Lunar War.

(JM) there's not much of a chance for this even to get PK with while this has the most ppl register and take actions with, because it is all about speed and damage, if you have more attacker and SIN on your nation while you join then your chances of winning is almost 100%  can we make it harder to take nation tower down?

so at least you give it a little extra time for the weak side to get in the last room for a chance of action rather then just waiting to be kicked out with a bad party lol

If your party is weak and opposite nation has more AC and attak power, you cannot fight already. Same suggestion about BDW was done 1 month ago and we increased the HP of the monuments, and it worked.

10 hours ago, Old Professional said:

what I care is my component winning with Natural skin system all class, last night my priest was being far attacked, Macro the shit out of me with long Range hellBreaker, when it was impossible, 1.5 range can attack further then a raptor as always (Tuke), i only name him because most people on ORC side got tired of him the most.

Almost everytime while you are being chased you can see people are hitting you from far than you estimated. I do not see anything wrong about this. But if you say Tuke is cheating, please use report section with a proper proof.

SmileAgain has owned the castle for more than a month, and the comments on the CSW "bugs" seems to be out of context. As if those "bugs" were "the only reason" why another clan will take the CSW from them, ignoring the incredible fight that we all had had that day. I think is biased that when you all just lose the CSW, some of the members of that clan complain about it as if you were the only clan in the server. This is not the first time it happened.

300 has adapted to all the events available at the server, including the Saturday's Bifrost which is just before the Castle War registration, we have participated, won and lost, the way it is meant to be.

I do understand @nikos32 that you might be, as many of us, busy and doing other things apart from doing updates and changes to the server, but some days ago while the new patch of weapons were being uploaded, I suggested to make Juraid Mountains available 3 times a day as BDW and FT, so we all players could collect similar amounts of lingots for their valk - I didn't get any response. which seems odd to see such a fast one to the suggestions and complaints from SmileAgain in relation to the (CSW) which is once a week only.

Last but not least, I do agree with the other players commeting at forum, that the events should be equal to everyone, so we all could have opportunities to enjoy the game and get items in order to motivate players to create new clans, alliances, as well as to invite new/old players to the game :)

• Like 6

It is incredible that after losing the castle, the first thing I read from the Smile is "clan 300 have used buggs."
The last csw was one of the most fun for the pk and with this post the only thing they do is look like bad losers.

Enjoy the game, do not look for excuses to justify that we won the castle by cheating.
I am sure that next Sunday will be just as fun and you will have the opportunity to recover the castle, and if you do, we will not cry in the forum.

Blessings.

IceCube.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2Sexy4U said:

It is incredible that after losing the castle, the first thing I read from the Smile is "clan 300 have used buggs."
The last csw was one of the most fun for the pk and with this post the only thing they do is look like bad losers.

Enjoy the game, do not look for excuses to justify that we won the castle by cheating.
I am sure that next Sunday will be just as fun and you will have the opportunity to recover the castle, and if you do, we will not cry in the forum.

Blessings.

IceCube.

your rite it was FUN" and we were happy someone else won for castle for the week, but nobody is crying here we just want the game to be fair and as clean as possible, no matter if is a private server or real server I" personally played with nothing but skills, but seems like in all your head your telling me you rather win by taking the advantage of BUGs and Macro to win over something? 

i mean you have the NUMBERS i give you that, and we love challenging/ NPs 😂 but if i have to play a game and get something by using Bugs or Macro i rather go out and watch a movie and eat popcorns 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Old Professional said:

your rite it was FUN" and we were happy someone else won for castle for the week, but nobody is crying here we just want the game to be fair and as clean as possible, no matter if is a private server or real server I" personally played with nothing but skills, but seems like in all your head your telling me you rather win by taking the advantage of BUGs and Macro to win over something? 

i mean you have the NUMBERS i give you that, and we love challenging/ NPs 😂 but if i have to play a game and get something by using Bugs or Macro i rather go out and watch a movie and eat popcorns 

If you have proof that someone has used macros, submit your videos here. It is irresponsible of you to report someone without proof.
For example, we have seen orc priests healing while running, but we don't have the videos so we can't say anything.

If you talk about buggs, you won the castle doing the same, your magicians attacked without entering the vault.
If Nickos says that this is forbidden, let him make the necessary corrections to correct it.

Blessings.

Congratulations 300 clan ❤️

i came here just to say that don't ever trust whatever this @Old Professional write because he is a SNAKE 

a bigger snake that makes me regret being kind....thanks all....DONT EVER TRUST THIS SNAKE theJudge/HitYouLIkeAnoobTruck/Wakandaisdeadforever

I am not kind of person who find trouble with others but please careful with this one human being please 🙏

• Thanks 2

@Old Professional before u call macro other clan, u should look at ur warriors of ur clan, that ppl that talk so much after lose, if smile lose was cos all was out castle thinking that nobody can enter, 1 mistake min 10 of csw and all 300 was inside castle kill doors, good luck next time and stop cry (skills is that u havent) 

Ps: when u gonna back items.? Or u gonna be quiet in forum too :)

Edited by Sky
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Old Professional said:

Hahahhahahahahaahaha 

Bozo clan unlucky for recruit a snake....maybe bcos its your karma they lose? 😂 You know Karma never forget address kind of thing? 

i didnt tell anyone about you..i didnt start any new thread or topic about what you did..but when u complain about being right or wrong...it piss me off

because its always wrong to take advantage of people who are kind to you. That's the basic rules of life. 

Don't you have a shame? Shut up will you? @Old Professional

Edited by nanana
Hungry dogs aren't loyal. They'll eat with anybody who has food

5 hours ago, nanana said:

i came here just to say that don't ever trust whatever this @Old Professional write because he is a SNAKE 

a bigger snake that makes me regret being kind....thanks all....DONT EVER TRUST THIS SNAKE theJudge/HitYouLIkeAnoobTruck/Wakandaisdeadforever

I am not kind of person who find trouble with others but please careful with this one human being please 🙏

you know me for more then 4years, and then you follow this trash player's then made yourself turn in to like one of them, you really should be shame on yourself for following trash ppl talking trash, this was never like you before till you follow this Remember " shame on you as a friend and as an mature grown-up" 

not by mentioning ask your clan priest, a week ago your what so call (SKY) friend randomly msg me with full Offensive racism words" GL following them. won't hear me replying waste my time.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Paranoico said:

SmileAgain has owned the castle for more than a month, and the comments on the CSW "bugs" seems to be out of context. As if those "bugs" were "the only reason" why another clan will take the CSW from them, ignoring the incredible fight that we all had had that day. I think is biased that when you all just lose the CSW, some of the members of that clan complain about it as if you were the only clan in the server. This is not the first time it happened.

300 has adapted to all the events available at the server, including the Saturday's Bifrost which is just before the Castle War registration, we have participated, won and lost, the way it is meant to be.

I do understand @nikos32 that you might be, as many of us, busy and doing other things apart from doing updates and changes to the server, but some days ago while the new patch of weapons were being uploaded, I suggested to make Juraid Mountains available 3 times a day as BDW and FT, so we all players could collect similar amounts of lingots for their valk - I didn't get any response. which seems odd to see such a fast one to the suggestions and complaints from SmileAgain in relation to the (CSW) which is once a week only.

Last but not least, I do agree with the other players commeting at forum, that the events should be equal to everyone, so we all could have opportunities to enjoy the game and get items in order to motivate players to create new clans, alliances, as well as to invite new/old players to the game :)

Perhaps because you suggested something whilst this one was a bug report 🙄

11 hours ago, Paranoico said:

trust me we were very happy that you guys won. last month csw was very boring and at least now we can fight back for it, it will be fun for sure.

No one is saying you guys won because you cheated, but we always report bugs we see in the game, not to get people banned (we would post the names) but just so they can get corrected. Anyway congrats guys and see you next week

• Thanks 2

I like how smileagain always get some trashtalk about how we complain  ❤️ Ive been with them since I joined the server and they only complain I heard was I got shell+7 and sometime I dont descent . stop hating and love each other . One day we'll all cry because this server will die , so just enjoy your time bitches.

Edited by leboardzx

10 hours ago, nanana said:

https://ibb.co/Kq3VNwt @nanana

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Quizás porque sugirió algo mientras que este era un informe de error 🙄

Thanks for reading it, and I hope you take into consideration the suggestion on Jurain Mountain. I also apology for doing it at this "bug report" section (as it was the only way to catch the attention of key players xD). I'll be posting it in the right place for other players to read and comment.

Edited by Paranoico
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2021 at 3:32 AM, 2Sexy4U said:

Blessings.

IceCube.

Mate, u missunderstood this topic so badly, maybe u should reconsider it someday, when your brain is rest, i did this post about the CSW since the beggining of the first update, when we were still owning the castle, like we also after as well and we dont complain coz we lost it, we make a simple suggestion whats is about to be changed when i saw assasins draining from outside, i didnt even knew this might work, since we didnt lose the castle many times we didnt had time to ever even try this, so this is all about, its not about we lost the castle, coz u didnt did anything different or anything special, all u just did is was too to try to survive inside and hit the cristal for a few seconds, which is not hard at all, if u were doing something good u could take it many times before, but unfortunelly it happend only once and then we had only 3 priest online ....so try to watch your words carefully my dear friend...

Hace 2 horas, bozo77 dijo:

Compañero, entendiste mal este tema tan mal, tal vez deberías reconsiderarlo algún día, cuando tu cerebro esté en reposo, hice esta publicación sobre el CSW desde el comienzo de la primera actualización, cuando todavía éramos dueños del castillo, como también después de como Bueno , y no nos quejamos porque lo perdimos, hacemos una sugerencia simple de lo que está a punto de cambiar cuando vi a los asesinos drenando desde afuera, ni siquiera sabía que esto podría funcionar, ya que no perdimos el castillo muchas veces no tuvimos tiempo para incluso intentar esto, así que esto se trata, no se trata de que perdimos el castillo, porque no hiciste nada diferente ni nada especial, todo lo que hiciste fue intentar sobrevivir dentro y golpear el cristal durante unos segundos, lo cual no es nada difícil , si estuvieras haciendo algo bueno,podrías tomarlo muchas veces antes, pero desafortunadamente sucedió solo una vez y luego solo tuvimos 3 sacerdotes en línea ... así que trata de observar tus palabras con atención, mi querido amigo ...

shadow / kitti / alextaz / thejudge / linebacket / shady / wooti / 2partys mago / 2mele VS 1 mago / 2 meles ..... . Accept it 300 fue más, gano el clan novato, eres predecible, mi querido amigo ..........

Edited by FermuriaN

• 1 month later...