Jump to content

19.08.2021 Updates / Güncellemeler


GM_Thanos
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Tuke said:

Doesnt matter check users... people keep quitting one by one focus that issue.

In order for the event not to turn into this, I saw the problem and interviewed the clan leaders in the game many times. The only thing I understood as a result of this meeting is I was begging these people, they tot that. So-called everyone loves this server and is doing their best to keep it alive. But i only see this on the forum. Not in GAME

Edited by Traiteur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Traiteur said:

In order for the event not to turn into this, I saw the problem and interviewed the clan leaders in the game many times. The only thing I understood as a result of this meeting is I was begging these people, they tot that. So-called everyone loves this server and is doing their best to keep it alive. But i only see this on the forum. Not in GAME

People do love this server. Look at the suggestions from many different players. Your own clan mates have told me you don't have that many active players. What would you like the server to do? 

I've asked you for your suggestion about the peru time zone. Your answer? You don't have one. 

Its the same for euro time zone. I don't have one either. The server as this stage will always be unbalanced. Our clan has made human characters to PK with and we have switched, multiple times. And, it was unbalanced again within 15-20 minutes.

Months ago we were the only active human clan. This is back when Tuðra™ was active. We would 1v2,1v3,1v4 and pked around the entire CZ map. We just continued to pk, rather it be dying over and over or winning sometimes. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Turkish Moderators
13 hours ago, Tuke said:

Doesnt matter check users... people keep quitting one by one focus that issue.

Hello,

To be honest, we never want any of our players to quit from server, since we are trying to serve them the best and professional game experience. However, we cannot force anyone to keep playing here. This is their choice. If they wish to keep playing, here is the best we have been trying to do so far. If they do not wish to play here anymore, the only thing we can do is telling them good luck for the rest of their life.

Out of all these, we pay attention suggestions/feedbacks, polls that are done by staff; even there is only 1 online user.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 9:06 AM, nanana said:

The reason I comment on this thread is i think you missing something...

bf fragment and rainbow goblin are missing from ronark land map. Other than that its good update and good pk during felankor but

because of those two things missing....after felankor cz is quiet again. 

I hope unwanted acc such as roc, rol, hv, lego, string of skull, judi, sash of sorrow, ep, wp, pp..etc etc  can be upgrade to +2...maybe it could give a reason for people to walk around bowl again

I hope cw boss will be change from mini isi to mini ultima or mini felankor...or any other bosses...to make all clan interested to join in again.

and i hope bf ring and bdw ring will be back to it's normal element stat as rof already released

I hope there will be valk npc at cz town

thats all for now...overall its a good update but ronark land need the same mob as normal cz

*pardon my grammar 

sunshine? are u?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mindkrash said:

People do love this server. Look at the suggestions from many different players. Your own clan mates have told me you don't have that many active players. What would you like the server to do? 

I've asked you for your suggestion about the peru time zone. Your answer? You don't have one. 

Its the same for euro time zone. I don't have one either. The server as this stage will always be unbalanced. Our clan has made human characters to PK with and we have switched, multiple times. And, it was unbalanced again within 15-20 minutes.

Months ago we were the only active human clan. This is back when Tuðra™ was active. We would 1v2,1v3,1v4 and pked around the entire CZ map. We just continued to pk, rather it be dying over and over or winning sometimes. 

People do love this server. Look at the suggestions from many different players. Your own clan mates have told me you don't have that many active players. What would you like the server to do? -- You can add me to the people who love the server. I personally think I did the best I could.

 

I've asked you for your suggestion about the peru time zone. Your answer? You don't have one. -- While talking, I told you that I have never been active in this time zone. How can you expect me to offer a solution without knowing the situation? Could the Indians have survived without being slaughtered? I don't know, I wasn't living at the time.. or should we run the dishwasher at home? Do you know if it is filled enough and can you comment?

 

Its the same for euro time zone. I don't have one either. The server as this stage will always be unbalanced. Our clan has made human characters to PK with and we have switched, multiple times. And, it was unbalanced again within 15-20 minutes.-- I told you the truths that I know about how to bring the pk in the server related to the subject to a better position. I've been a remarkably active player. I've never seen anything done during that time.

 

Months ago we were the only active human clan. This is back when Tuðra™ was active. We would 1v2,1v3,1v4 and pked around the entire CZ map. We just continued to pk, rather it be dying over and over or winning sometimes. -- I think I remember the time you mentioned. the part i remember was smileagain+goldmembers v tugra+rememberme 

PS: Sorry if I remember wrong. it's been a long journey. There might be something I missed or overlooked.

PS2: It is pointless for me to continue this discussion any longer. Thank you for your comment.

Summ: We all love the server and we are trying to make it more fun. " Only in the forum "

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...