As of now. We can upgrade shields to increase stats, etc.

How about an option to upgrade weapons such as Hell Breakers, 2HD Giga +7/8,etc? Don't limit it to just these weapons. It could be Dark Vanes, CHD, Lugias,Spear of Murkey Waters. The list and ideas could go on and on.

Just for an example, someone could make an Unholy/Holy Hell Breaker +7/+8 and some added stats could be 5 extra strength, with 10-15 resistance to flame,lightning,ice.

You could do the same with 2HD Giga +8. Unholy/Holy Giga +8. Boost the overall AP by 8-10, add 5 strength.

With the Valk armor now being used by a lot of players. People are VERY tanky. Could we see an increase in elemental damage?

Thanks for your time.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Unholy and others were already new shield's and no new wep was introduced at the time.

Hey mate,

I think if we are going to look for a problem, what I see is that the resistance values of the newly released armors (valky) are high and the elemental dmg in the rings is low.
I hope the felankor will come and the elemental dmgs in the rings will be higher than the bdws.
If we're going to talk about a new weapon, it might be the mage I've seen.

4 minutes ago, Traiteur said:

Hey mate,

I think if we are going to look for a problem, what I see is that the resistance values of the newly released armors (valky) are high and the elemental dmg in the rings is low.
I hope the felankor will come and the elemental dmgs in the rings will be higher than the bdws.
If we're going to talk about a new weapon, it might be the mage I've seen.

Yeah I agree something has to be done with the elemental dmg. Resistance overall for every class is pretty high actually I'd say too much considering bdw ring's which are the best rings atm only give's 15 elemental dmg. 1x valk+7 alone almost takes away the elemental dmg from 1x bdw ring, Either the elemental has to be boosted back like the old days or ROF has to be released in my opinion. It's up to @nikos32 :)

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

5 hours ago, Kalandra said:

very few people are playing mage, considering many resistance bonuses from new items it has a huge impact on mages' damage and survivability. I have no chance of stunning or slowing someone if i dont have +8 weapon and +1 rings and even when that its a maybe.

You don't need +8 or +1 my dear, you stun enough but i do agree server should not decrease anything on mage. Even though I think i have GG mage items, I feel useless as mage now as well...with low def low stun rate...I change and try many stats...still i cannot find the way except dying and dying..

55 minutes ago, mindkrash said:

nanana, I can assure you that you stun my ass many times. 🤣 I do understand your frustration as a tp mage as well.

Really? but You're a good warrior and always descent descent, it's so hard to ks kill you ..let me kill you one time so i can sleep well please 🙃