Let's improve farming ways for newcomers.

Yes I wrote the rant about me getting raped by rogues while trying to farm.... I was getting killed but at least I could farm a little bit between each rogue death circle but now it got worse.

Literally everyone now runs trough farm spots trying to find someone to kill and I don't blame them they want NP and some kills/action but for still a new player (2 and a half weekd on) it is really hard, my friend ragequit completely today after giving him some better gear but farmer killing is just insane.

What I would like to suggest:

1.Add some more CR events but for newer players with maybe chitin rewards and medal of courage but for monsters that can be soloed....(When regular CR starts everyone goes to quest mobs and starts a war.
2. Adding some farming mobs to luff or eslant(lower drop rate) so we could spend our time farming and not running back to spot after getting killed.

For now all might edit and add some ideas later.
My character gear:AlextazY01 Skeleton belt,ring of life+1 legionnaire +1 red chitin gloves and selfname +7 were given as a gift from clan mates but rest is selfmade.

P.s I'm also kind of on a brink of quitting (yes again) I really am trying to farm and get geared, I have a nice clan and PK parties are awesome but all I can farm with them is CR events for more premiums and some NP on my priest but that's pretty much it. I hardly can advance gear wise when even on mini Dark Mares constantly getting 2-3 shot by full valk +6-7 and selfname +8 players (I did try the sitting and not attacking gesture but 0 F's were given)

I would like to hear some suggestions and maybe a GM reply to see what can be done to keep me and probably other newcomers to play here.  

Sorry if it sounds cringy etc English is my 4th language after all :)

Edited by AlextazY
  • Like 3

@nikos32Maybe it's time to add MOC to apos/deru's? Maybe add them in luff,emc as well so new players can farm some medals and make rc/bc themselves and also other items. It's impossible for them to solo Boroo's and the only other way is killing 200 Ego's to get 50 medals which will take a long time as melee new comers so they switch on paper mage which they would get raided pretty much non stop by others looking for action my self included. Yes events gives lot's of medals too but maybe some of them wants to get geared a lil before they can play properly in those events, because they would be the first targets there.

2. Adding some farming mobs to luff or eslant(lower drop rate) so we could spend our time farming and not running back to spot after getting killed.

@nikos32 as @AlextazYsaid adding more farming mobs that's easier for them to solo like mini dm maybe with lower drop rate.

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

Good idea to add MoC in Luff/EMC. New players are focused so hard in CZ. Also, its time to add Bifrost rings to every boss and also you should get NPs for killing bosses in CZ. Such as Troll King,OBL,etc. I've noticed so many times now in CZ/LNS Troll King/OBL,Bark, just roaming around for days. I can tell you a few times now we've destroyed Chaos Stone and left every boss alive because they are useless right now unless its Talos or SQ/HQ/Lesath.

Add 30-40% drop rate for Bifrost ring/50 NPS per boss kill. LNS rewards are almost useless. It could use a bump in rewards. Add MoC and bravery to LNS. Wings of Hero/God/War are so important for new players to catch up. The added 400-500hp/WEP def is a game changer.

The Kill Gift random rewards in CZ should be changed as well. Add Silver ingot,ebony,etc to the list. 

Should also consider more Juraid events if possible. Silver ingots are still hard to come by. As of now Silver ingots average around 90m per 1 ingot. 1 ebony ingot is like 40-50m. Imagine a new player trying to farm for bravery AND materials for valks right now. It would seem like an impossible task and very frustrating. 

These are just NOT my words. I've had many conversations with new players. Some changes should be considered.

Also, one last suggestion. PLEASE consider boosting the drop rate for the capture the castle event bosses. I can't tell you how many times we've IGNORED the castle event just for PK because we know 99.99% of the time the boss drop rate will be a waste of time.

Edited by mindkrash