So me and my friend joined a week ago after not playing KO for maybe 10 years +/-.... We farmed hours and hours I got 2 platinum bar worth of money in that week only to see that its nothing... To get a weapon upgrade I will need waaaaaay more than that.  Joined a clan and guys there were helpful but mostly answering questions etc if you ask about farm everyone just goes HELL NAH since everyone is pretty much geared and just wants to PK/BOSS, as this game requires parties for farming 2 players are not going to cut it.  

Don't get me wrong server is great but for new players it is just unforgiving nightmare... Barely any party to find for farm, and if you go farm prepare to be killed by fully geared Aholes that constantly go to farming spots and 1-2 shot you and as you get back there they will come again too.

So me and my friend decided to leave this server as catching up for newbies is nearly impossible, maybe there will be some changes/updates but as for now we do not see a point playing.

Sorry for my broken English(4th language)

Alex.

Edited by AlextazY
  • Like 1

Hello mate. Sorry to hear that. İf u have a patience u will be a medium gear with in 2 weeks.

And think there is one another window to look and empatience... İdk who is that ppl keep killing u. But that guy could play since  from beginings. Maybe farmed more than u 10000x times. 

Now i can u can make a medium gear in 2 weeks with any class..

Also i can say there s always chance to catch old ppl. Cuz fela could be soon...Valkry armours so easy to farm/make.

Good luck

1 hour ago, AlextazY said:

So me and my friend joined a week ago after not playing KO for maybe 10 years +/-.... We farmed hours and hours I got 2 platinum bar worth of money in that week only to see that its nothing... To get a weapon upgrade I will need waaaaaay more than that.  Joined a clan and guys there were helpful but mostly answering questions etc if you ask about farm everyone just goes HELL NAH since everyone is pretty much geared and just wants to PK/BOSS, as this game requires parties for farming 2 players are not going to cut it.  

Don't get me wrong server is great but for new players it is just unforgiving nightmare... Barely any party to find for farm, and if you go farm prepare to be killed by fully geared Aholes that constantly go to farming spots and 1-2 shot you and as you get back there they will come again too.

So me and my friend decided to leave this server as catching up for newbies is nearly impossible, maybe there will be some changes/updates but as for now we do not see a point playing.

Alex.

Hello Alex,

Thank you and your friend being a part of this community, and thank you to choose us to play as well.

Server is being updated step by step. Every update is being done when its time is up. We have added many new gears since we launched server. While we add new gears, of course we did not forget new players. Beginner armors, weapons, and jewelleries have also been updated. Moreover, there are new farm spots for beginners.

Since this is a farm server and beginner gears are quite enough for even to hunt Talos, Troll King, we cannot buff them in this situation. I can understand your point. But, we cannot buff beginner gears in a rough. As you mentioned below, much geared players spent their times and efforts to have those. If we buff beginner armors from chitin to shell or weapons from +7 to +8 it will be unfair for players who have been playing since launch. I hope you get our point too. 

Our doors are always open for you and we glad to see you again.

Of course they farmed more then me and I have no issues with that... The issue is all farm is focused in CZ but fully geared people with IN IB valk sets etc keep killing you no matter the spot there.

Medium gear which is what shells +7? I do have 2 shells +7 and 3 red chitins +6 and a few cheap accessories. beginner shards +8 equal to regular shards +7 but to get shards +8 will take quite some time.  

Armors yes easy to make when you can at least farm properly as solo it takes quite some time and you get killed regularly. 

6 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello Alex,

Thank you and your friend being a part of this community, and thank you to choose us to play as well.

Server is being updated step by step. Every update is being done when its time is up. We have added many new gears since we launched server. While we add new gears, of course we did not forget new players. Beginner armors, weapons, and jewelleries have also been updated. Moreover, there are new farm spots for beginners.

Since this is a farm server and beginner gears are quite enough for even to hunt Talos, Troll King, we cannot buff them in this situation. I can understand your point. But, we cannot buff beginner gears in a rough. As you mentioned below, much geared players spent their times and efforts to have those. If we buff beginner armors from chitin to shell or weapons from +7 to +8 it will be unfair for players who have been playing since launch. I hope you get our point too. 

Our doors are always open for you and we glad to see you again.

I never said to buff beginner gear or anything of this sorts, I'm just trying to point out that new players have hard time Farming
 considering older players constantly hunt you and servers economy is not easy to comperhand. I farmed hours on cardinals as guide on forum says and yes I did get 100mil per hour and when got premium and auto loot about 150mil(unless was camped by several top ranked players) 

What would be a nice addition is to add more events similar to FT or something for newer players at which you will be able to get some NON endgame items but good enough to go on.  

6 minutes ago, mindkrash said:

Alex, don't give up just yet. Some members in our clan still farm. We have a member that recently joined the server this month. You can check his gear https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=ANTOINE

Its true, a lot of us do not farm like we used to, but sometimes we will farm to help new players.

Exeptional raptor +8... I barely made 4 shells +7 this week 2 of them for my class and all that farm was pretty much solo which isn't great.  ANTOINE might have had lucky drops or farming party but all that wasn't solo and I don't know how to actually get such gear in a month alone

Hello Alex,

Welcome to this community. Myself, i managed to get my character halfway geared up as i want to and it took me some time to figure out a good and efficient way to collect money.

What i did is make myself a second character being a mage and teach myself to solo (or in group) egos in cz. Yes it will take some time to learn how not to die and even so its a fast and good way to collect fragments. I usualy do it per hour with an oto loot scroll and diverse with pk in between. The humans/karus killing farmers can be quite annoying, it mostly depends on the hours when cz is busy or not. With a good hour of collecting gems you can get a decent amount, i turn them i nwhen i hqve around 50 znd so far i always managed to get at least one bf ring out of it as wel as one item (sherion, animor,.). After a week it adds up and you will have some nice money in the bank.

if you need any help in lvling a mage or farming the items for mastery and such, you can pm me ingame on Macondo or maplemage (karus side) I would be happy to help you set it all up

good luck my friend.

Mac

Edited by i like pizza
Added karus
  • Like 2

On 7/25/2021 at 5:55 PM, AlextazY said:

Alex.

The "HELL NAH" is just me to be honest. even if I had shit gear I wouldn't farm, im just too lazy for it. 

There are plenty of farmers that u can farm with. but I do agree something must be done about beginners. it takes a long time for new players to become competitive in CZ which sux.

3 hours ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

The "HELL NAH" is just me to be honest. even if I had shit gear I wouldn't farm, im just too lazy for it. 

There are plenty of farmers that u can farm with. but I do agree something must be done about beginners. it takes a long time for new players to become competitive in CZ which sux.

i agree . im not that new anymore but i still have some shitty gear and im lucky that i have clan members to help or else i would of quit long time ago

• Like 1