Well, it is obvious to everyone that being new is hard, it sucks, But, its part of the fun in a way.

This being said, there are afew point i would like to make -

1. Im not complaining 1 bit, this is meant to be an "objective" view on the state of the server (as objective as possible ofc)

2. Being new sucks extra hard when the server been running for around 7 month.

3. after playing on this server for about a week (and enjoying the hell outta it) i must say its hard.

4. standing for an hour at cardinals pressing z, 1, mana potion, health potion for ~200mil an hour kinda sucks when a weapon upgrade is around 30gb.

5. There is a metric ton of players who are fairly maxed (or nearly maxed) who just make ur life hell, and honestly, getting on "their lvl" is a sisyphean effort.

6. there is no way to catch up. Which is why there is barely any new players, and they dont stick for long.

But, as this sub forum says, this is indeed a "suggestion" so lets get to the suggesting part - 

Do a World of warcraft move - release afew more levels and upscale new gear, not by much, but by enough to make thing competitive again.

this got so many advantages -

1. u give new arseholes (like me) a chance to catch up(You can advertise it as a "re-release" and get abunch more players).

2. u give ur veteran players something to play for, outside of sitting in CZ all day waiting for PvP.

As i see it, its a win-win for the majority of the server,

Cheers, 

Syzo.

• Like 2

As a player that has been playing since the Launch of this database I totally agree with you. Releasing few more levels on this version as you said would be kinda hard because if I am not mistaken some people already metioned this idea and it has been discussed  ..But there are plenty of other things that can be changed to help the new commers and also bring back some older players as well. Overall I can also feel the "frustration" of gearing up and catching up with the rest but then that's where the old clans are for...Joining a clan will really help you gear and have fun pking and I know most of the clans in the server are really helpfull (haha) So yeah that it my advice for you I hope you enjoy your gameplay and have fun (because some people forget that this is a game and they take it way too serious) Cheers mate!

4 hours ago, elProfessor said:

As a player that has been playing since the Launch of this database I totally agree with you. Releasing few more levels on this version as you said would be kinda hard because if I am not mistaken some people already metioned this idea and it has been discussed  ..But there are plenty of other things that can be changed to help the new commers and also bring back some older players as well. Overall I can also feel the "frustration" of gearing up and catching up with the rest but then that's where the old clans are for...Joining a clan will really help you gear and have fun pking and I know most of the clans in the server are really helpfull (haha) So yeah that it my advice for you I hope you enjoy your gameplay and have fun (because some people forget that this is a game and they take it way too serious) Cheers mate!

Getting into a clan yes, we joined Karus clan and guys there been nothing but helpful only informative side tho... They barely farm since 99% of them have valk +6-7/chitins +8  and weapons +8 and not really interested in farming mostly PK... while we need hardcore farming to not get 2shot by any passing El morad.  There has to be some solution/ideas to make a new player stay and enjoy the game and for veteran players higher end goals.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So after a few more weeks of playing (not as much as i did be4) i come with more insights into the game:

1. It is really impossible to catch up. for every minute u are playing, the other people are playing aswell.

2. All the good farming zones are in CZ (Which is great for PVP, but isnt that great for people trying to farm), as a new players with "Begginer" gear, u will get constantly ambushed and 1 shoted while farming (seeing as the Vice-commanders are the best farm there is), the BF fragments are great as well but less good and suffer from the same issue.

What the CZ gameplay comes down to is this : either u have a big group and u just steamroll everyone or ur just well-geared and running around killing new players who are trying to farm which isnt fun for either the person killing or the person being killed.

my suggestion still stands - if u dont wanna do a hard reset (i.e a wipe) then do a soft one, recolor some chitings(Or valk armors or whatever) import afew new weapon models and boost their stats like 20-25% from the current gear. as i said be4, this will give people something to do, both new and old players.

Edit: about the clan thing - unless ur a priest most clans wont invite u to events and the such (which is understandable, no one wants a useless player on their team)

Edit2: In my ~3 weeks on the server i only ran into 1 player that wasnt over geared (Yaknow, same-ish level of gear as me). This is not healthy, everytime u got to CZ its just the same people playing.

Edited by Syzo