Hello guys,

I've recently started playing on this server , i know im late to the party but thats makes it difficult to farm gear since everyone seems kinda full of it.

So i'm trying to solo.

My suggestion is  to make bp begginer gear better in order to achieve solo farm easier . Weapon is good but need some defence aswell. 

For sure dont make it imbalanced for pk , so bp could have some half/defence chitins.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but i felt like i needed it xD

Thank you

• Like 1

Firstly welcome to here mate.

Better to join a helper clan(do not mean items, which clan help about farming tips or have farming ppl so u can join farm parties)

Here some greatest players @bozo77, @elProfessor. İ m sure they will help u. 

İf u dont have a good gear every sins can kill u easly. That make u bored from game. İ think u should make a warrior, if u have good skils, that class give some chance to get fun on pk(with a party). Also u can farm with warrior too. 

İf need any help or question let me know.

Goodluck

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Darakor said:

Firstly welcome to here mate.

Better to join a helper clan(do not mean items, which clan help about farming tips or have farming ppl so u can join farm parties)

Here some greatest players @bozo77, @elProfessor. İ m sure they will help u. 

İf u dont have a good gear every sins can kill u easly. That make u bored from game. İ think u should make a warrior, if u have good skils, that class give some chance to get fun on pk(with a party). Also u can farm with warrior too. 

İf need any help or question let me know.

Goodluck

if sins like your clannies are killing the farmers then something is wrong with them boy ....

10 hours ago, ANTOINE said:

Hello guys,

I've recently started playing on this server , i know im late to the party but thats makes it difficult to farm gear since everyone seems kinda full of it.

So i'm trying to solo.

My suggestion is  to make bp begginer gear better in order to achieve solo farm easier . Weapon is good but need some defence aswell. 

For sure dont make it imbalanced for pk , so bp could have some half/defence chitins.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but i felt like i needed it xD

Thank you

Yo mate, BP is good enough to farm, and to get a little bit more defence u can go and farm FP +7 set in lufferson to dragon tooth skeleton outthere near raon camp, since upgrade rates are increased now, u can even try to make a set +8 ( they drop +7 directly)

and yes, there is much less ppl farming atm, even GROWMASTER stopped farming that much which he was the only thing he was doing like 95% of the time, also McTP, and most of this situation we thank to nikos32, coz his too slow with updates and ppl got bored, farming uncounted days to gift anvil all have u made, anyway, u need some farm for pk maybe a few hours everyday with the BP and thats it, we will also help u, so no worries and keep going :)

• Thanks 1