2 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

You can check your IP logs by panel. Also, what is your char's nickname?

Reminder: Do not share any login information of your account by posting it on this topic.

I seen that yalls dashboard has that now. I done it the old fashion way. The names are Senmori,Senmoto,Enomoto

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Senmori First of all, players don't just randomly getting hacked. You guys were both in the same clan, and you're both from USA. I mean, the only way for someone to be hacked is through terrible choices, be it sharing account info or having very easy to guess passwords.

There's a reason we have this : https://professionalko.com/?page=account_protection

And this in our Rules of Conduct

16 Shared or purchased accounts
Will receive no Customer Support
and can lead to Permanent Ban

Anyway, on topic: This Ajaxx guy left from server when he read his char names in this topic, but before he leave he passed all of his items to Darth_Fool.  I was waiting for him in case he return and then I was extremely busy with the server updates for a month or so. It seems that he has not returned since. Also I am surprised that Darth_Fool never contacted you to return the items (or even apologize) himself. For that reason his accounts are now blocked.