Game new content | Your ideas / Yeni Oyun İçeriği | Sizin Fikirleriniz

• Administrators

Clan Activity Quests with a 3-points (per member) system:

1 point | Playing the game for 30 minutes.
2 points | Playing the game for 4 hours.
3 points | Playing the game for 8 hours.

The points collected will reset every 24 hours and every clan member will be able to check-in for another 1-up-to-3 points.

48 clan points reward:
81 clan points reward:
108 clan points reward:

Daily Login Rewards system:

You'll be able to claim a random non-tradeable item reward every day just by logging in.

Reward item list: 

Clan Boss:

Each clan will have the chance to fight the Demon Lord -- a special boss available only to clan members.

The clan leader will be able to receive a non-tradeable Clan Boss Key only once per day. Clan leader will be able to teleport his clan members by using that key, in order to fight against Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal or Nightmare Clan Bosses. Clan members will obtain a chest only if their Clan successfully defeats the Clan Boss.

Chest-reward item list per tier:

Lottery Event:

It will start every 8 hours and its duration will be 10 minutes.
An amount of KC will be required for players to participate.
10 random players will be automatically rewarded with KC or possible other items when the time is up. If the number of the participants is equal to or less than 10, then all the participants will be rewarded.

Amount of KC required:
Reward list:

Üye başına 3 puanlık clan aktivite görev sistemi:

1 Puan | Oyunu 30 dakikadır oynuyor olmak.
2 Puan | Oyunu 4 saattir oynuyor olmak.
3 Puan | Oyunu 8 saattir oynuyor olmak.

Toplanan puanlar 24 saatte bir sıfırlanacak ve her üye 1-3 arası yeni bir puana erişebilecek.

48 Clan Puanı Ödülü:
81 Clan Puanı Ödülü:
108 Clan Puanı Ödülü:

Günlük Giriş Ödül Sistemi:

Hergün sadece oyuna giriş yapma ile rastgele ve trade edilemeyen ödül kazanabileceksiniz.

Ödül Listesi: 

Clan Boss:

Her clan Demon Lord isimli sadece clan üyelerine özel bir boss ile savaşma şansına sahip olacak.

Clan lideri her gün 1 adet trade edilemeyen "Clan Boss Key" isimli bir anahtar alabilecek. Clan lideri bu anahtarı kullandığında; seçeceği Kolay, Normal, Zor, Çok Zor, ya da İmkansız Clan Bosslarının olduğu yere clan üyelerini çekebilecek. Clan bossu başarılı bir şekilde öldürüldüğü takdirde tüm clan üyeleri 1 adet kutu ile ödüllendirilecek.

Boss seçeneğine göre kutu ödül listesi:

Piyango Etkinliği:

Her 8 saatte bir başlayacak ve 10 dakika sürecek.
Katılmak için bir miktar KC gerekecek.
Süre dolduğunda rastgele 10 kişi KC ya da başka bir eşya ile ödüllendirilecek. Katılanların sayısı 10'dan az ise katılan herkes ödüllendirilecek.

Gerekli KC Miktarı:
Ödül Listesi:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really like these ideas.

Also, what about a rebirth system for leveling instead of making it 75 cap? Its done on USKO. Just an idea.

72.1, 72.2,72.3 which would be the last. Each level would reward you with 5 stat points only. Not skill. But, instead of just leveling on xp spots. Each level could require a quest and xp. 72.1 could be a quest in bowl, 72.2 could be a quest inside bifrost,etc.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 3

Dear nikos32,can u please remove ladder point to join event such Forgotten Temple?100 LPS is hard to earn when newbies walking alone at cz,hardly to get party from the other player since i wearing pk of wing.Hahaha,please consider it,i would like to join FT event but aint to get a chance to do that.Btw,i just start up to play a few weeks.

• Like 1

Also i want to say about bdw.

İ think better to give reward who register to bdw, even bdw canccel.

Maybe that reward pull some orc to that event. 

İdk why after orcs doesnt register here after do not apply bozo offer. (Avaible heal or increase total hp)

Please do it way bozo can have fun that event.

Hi,

can you also boost the hp of monuments on bdw & jr ? it's not even competetive at this point of server, both party just rush over monuments and going for an easy result which makes bdw even worse so you can give a job to that one as well, if possible. it's not funny for an event happening couple of times a day at all.

Cheers !

Edited by Picco

2 hours ago, Picco said:

Hi,

can you also boost the hp of monuments on bdw & jr ? it's not even competetive at this point of server, both party just rush over monuments and going for an easy result which makes bdw even worse so you can give a job to that one as well, if possible. it's not funny for an event happening couple of times a day at all.

Cheers !

5 hours ago, Darakor said:

Also i want to say about bdw.

İ think better to give reward who register to bdw, even bdw canccel.

Maybe that reward pull some orc to that event. 

İdk why after orcs doesnt register here after do not apply bozo offer. (Avaible heal or increase total hp)

Please do it way bozo can have fun that event.

Hello,

Here you can see my post about BDW: 

• Administrators
16 hours ago, mindkrash said:

I really like these ideas.

Also, what about a rebirth system for leveling instead of making it 75 cap? Its done on USKO. Just an idea.

72.1, 72.2,72.3 which would be the last. Each level would reward you with 5 stat points only. Not skill. But, instead of just leveling on xp spots. Each level could require a quest and xp. 72.1 could be a quest in bowl, 72.2 could be a quest inside bifrost,etc.

Sadly this is not possible. Even if we, somehow, manage to do this.. we could find ourselves faced with unwanted bugs regarding characters' stats.

16 hours ago, QuaDTue said:

Dear nikos32,can u please remove ladder point to join event such Forgotten Temple?100 LPS is hard to earn when newbies walking alone at cz,hardly to get party from the other player since i wearing pk of wing.Hahaha,please consider it,i would like to join FT event but aint to get a chance to do that.Btw,i just start up to play a few weeks.

u can make 1 more char lv 1 and take chicken quest when go 1>30 u will got ladder point in char help lving

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

Here you can see my post about BDW: 

Thank you for ur kind remind.

İ just want to say about content. 

All ppl want pk in everytime zone. Need to think that how we can increase? 

1. Felankors( ppl will fight for drops)

2. Good farm spots. ( Chance to raid spots= pk)

Not. İ never farming cuz, intryed many spots.

Bf= hard to sell fragments

Vice= hard to sel gems

Booro= impossible to sell rc and bc. Just work here gb.

Titan= farm for exp weap??

Dm or mini=? Just gb.

İ want to say everyone need trina. Maybe drop some spots trina. Also now valkry armour is popular drops some materials of valkry/or full craft materials. İ remember some horses dropped that items on before db.

Note if pk die, farm gonna meanless. Need to make something to increase pk.(=felankors)

Thank you thanos to kindly remind me and bozo.

Ps: please add something to make happy bozo.

-Boost newcommers starter set. ( add a rental system 1 week of duration maybe?) 

-Encourage ppl to register forgotten temple again. 

-Increase a lil bit  % to +8

-Bring malaysians and latins back. ( Gms, New time events, Big publicity, nothing new at all)

- Active gms with fully permision to open events whenever cz requires it.

-Server is ready for +9 , undeaf weaps, 75. But that progression is up to u @nikos32

1.With the arrival of the new shield and valkyrie, elemental damage is very low, you need to increase elemental damage a bit, for example rings (+0=20) (+1=30)

2.now all users +8/+2,now it's time to unlock +9/+2
and then everybody farms

3.For this server to go long, the farm must not end

58 minutes ago, Vien said:

1.With the arrival of the new shield and valkyrie, elemental damage is very low, you need to increase elemental damage a bit, for example rings (+0=20) (+1=30)

2.now all users +8/+2,now it's time to unlock +9/+2
and then everybody farms

3.For this server to go long, the farm must not end

not everyone have +8 and +1 armor I still have +7 shell and +0 access

8 hours ago, nikos32 said:

If we disable the teleportation of the clan war winning clan to Isiloon Lair.. and we add a KC amount as reward to every clan participant, would this minimize the willing of some clans from cheating in order to gain clan points ?

I think one way to work around this issue is each clan that joins clan war needs all 8 players to enter. If you're 7/8, your clan doesn't go in. I think this might eliminate the issue.

• Like 2

Also, another suggestion is to make master automatic and automatic level 72. Boost the beginner items as well. I know you're working on the GM issue, but we need active GMs during prime pk. Also, when there is Kill GM event. I think it would much better if its announced a day before you held the event. This would allow time for players to call there friends to come play.

For example, you could advertise on your website this Saturday is kill GM event, add a starter pack for new comers, PM event to win KC, etc. I have friends that would like to pk.

Starter pack could be 5 2k scs,5 350 ac scs, 500prem pots(mana,hp),lion scrolls, etc. 

I think the wings of pk should be boosted at this stage of the server. New comers stand zero chance when 90% of the server is using Wings of War.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Also, another suggestion is to make master automatic and automatic level 72. Boost the beginner items as well. I know you're working on the GM issue, but we need active GMs during prime pk. Also, when there is Kill GM event. I think it would much better if its announced a day before you held the event. This would allow time for players to call there friends to come play.

For example, you could advertise on your website this Saturday is kill GM event, add a starter pack for new comers, PM event to win KC, etc. I have friends that would like to pk.

Starter pack could be 5 2k scs,5 350 ac scs, 500prem pots(mana,hp),lion scrolls, etc. 

I think the wings of pk should be boosted at this stage of the server. New comers stand zero chance when 90% of the server is using Wings of War.

+1

İ like ur suggestions. U r trying to be make good place thar server. U r not like bozo or prof. All respects on you.

I also agree with mindkrash.

1) Boost the way for beginners to start being able to PK or get close to it.

Starting with straight lvl 72, don't let people waste time on lvling in this late period of the game.

Boost the beginner items, starting with Wings of baba or an improved wings of PK etc.

2) Make PK more rewarding:

Perhaps an NP reward system where u can buy staff for Monthly NPs, or a random gem/fragment for every 3 individual kills etc. pretty sure there are a lot of ways we can think of.

Move all the farm spots to bowl or the outskirts of bowl.

I see that the server has very good PK when CR is on. Why not make it CR like on a daily basis and boost the CR event reward even further?

3) Boost the BDW rewards and make monuments hp higher so it doesn't end so fast.

Cancel FT or boost the reward dramatically - its the most boring and stupid event that ever existed in KO. even if you pay me I wont get inside FT (had to say it).

Got nothing else on my mind atm but this is what I would start with.

Edited by HuckleberryFinn

CR 500 deaths for a trina you should change it, I propose the following alternatives.
1. 50 kills a black or silver bar / random.
2. 150 kills, 2 random bars / silver or black.
This will encourage the pk and not the farm by the Valkyries that brought a lot of activity for a while to the server.

• Administrators
On 7/11/2021 at 10:06 PM, QuaDTue said:

Sadly, do not expect FT to be more beginners friendly, I believe that it's already too easy to gain 100 LPs but if it isn't for you, there's the alternative way which GiveMeYourSoul suggested.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:40 PM, nikos32 said:

Clan Activity Quests with a 3-points (per member) system:

1 point | Playing the game for 30 minutes.
2 points | Playing the game for 4 hours.
3 points | Playing the game for 8 hours.

The points collected will reset every 24 hours and every clan member will be able to check-in for another 1-up-to-3 points.

48 clan points reward:
81 clan points reward:
108 clan points reward:

Daily Login Rewards system:

You'll be able to claim a random non-tradeable item reward every day just by logging in.

Reward item list: 

Clan Boss:

Each clan will have the chance to fight the Demon Lord -- a special boss available only to clan members.

The clan leader will be able to receive a non-tradeable Clan Boss Key only once per day. Clan leader will be able to teleport his clan members by using that key, in order to fight against Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal or Nightmare Clan Bosses. Clan members will obtain a chest only if their Clan successfully defeats the Clan Boss.

Chest-reward item list per tier:

Lottery Event:

It will start every 8 hours and its duration will be 10 minutes.
An amount of KC will be required for players to participate.
10 random players will be automatically rewarded with KC or possible other items when the time is up. If the number of the participants is equal to or less than 10, then all the participants will be rewarded.

Amount of KC required:
Reward list:

Üye başına 3 puanlık clan aktivite görev sistemi:

1 Puan | Oyunu 30 dakikadır oynuyor olmak.
2 Puan | Oyunu 4 saattir oynuyor olmak.
3 Puan | Oyunu 8 saattir oynuyor olmak.

Toplanan puanlar 24 saatte bir sıfırlanacak ve her üye 1-3 arası yeni bir puana erişebilecek.

48 Clan Puanı Ödülü:
81 Clan Puanı Ödülü:
108 Clan Puanı Ödülü:

Günlük Giriş Ödül Sistemi:

Hergün sadece oyuna giriş yapma ile rastgele ve trade edilemeyen ödül kazanabileceksiniz.

Ödül Listesi: 

Clan Boss:

Her clan Demon Lord isimli sadece clan üyelerine özel bir boss ile savaşma şansına sahip olacak.

Clan lideri her gün 1 adet trade edilemeyen "Clan Boss Key" isimli bir anahtar alabilecek. Clan lideri bu anahtarı kullandığında; seçeceği Kolay, Normal, Zor, Çok Zor, ya da İmkansız Clan Bosslarının olduğu yere clan üyelerini çekebilecek. Clan bossu başarılı bir şekilde öldürüldüğü takdirde tüm clan üyeleri 1 adet kutu ile ödüllendirilecek.

Boss seçeneğine göre kutu ödül listesi:

Piyango Etkinliği:

Her 8 saatte bir başlayacak ve 10 dakika sürecek.
Katılmak için bir miktar KC gerekecek.
Süre dolduğunda rastgele 10 kişi KC ya da başka bir eşya ile ödüllendirilecek. Katılanların sayısı 10'dan az ise katılan herkes ödüllendirilecek.

Gerekli KC Miktarı:
Ödül Listesi:

Nikos, were you looking for player feed back about the rewards?

• Like 1